Orion Corporation, Finland legit? NOT ASKING SOURCE

whaz

whaz

Awards
I have a source that I trust, selling Fareston (toremifene citrate) in 20mg tablet form. 30 tabs for $60. I've done some searching on Orion but haven't come up with much of anything useful. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with their pharms/are they a legit company? Like I said I trust the source so I'm assuming they're good to go but I'm a bit skeptical still. Also, not looking for a source or anything and don't think I'm breaking any forum rules so if I am please let me know and I'll move/delete thread. Thanks fellas.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Why? are u from finland?... If not get somewhere else...if so and you want to avoid customs i'd say still go somewhere else... The fact that no-one has heard of em isn't positive.
Could be one of these 5min companies that rip as many people off as they can and then shutdown.

whaz

whaz

Awards
No I live in the states and the product wouldn't be delivered to me from Finland, it would come from the states. The company that makes the product is located in Finland. From what I can tell they've been a pharm company for quite a while, since '71 I think (off the top of my head, could be wrong). But yea the fact that I cant find anyone who has used their products makes me nervous. But then again Torem is relatively newer compared to clomid and nolva so it makes sense that less "info" is available.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dirtwarrior Anabolics 8
Anabolics 12