Celtic mass dosage

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
I'm dedicating this thread to dosages for this new compound.
What do you guys plan on running it at and if you were to use it, what would you run it at?
Discuss

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm dedicating this thread to dosages for this new compound.
What do you guys plan on running it at and if you were to use it, what would you run it at?
Discuss
I hear the sweet spot is 50 mg

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
How is it? are you feeling any neg sides and if so what are you using to combat them?
I did get a nosebleed yesterday( I get them a lot even in my childhood years) but I'm gonna check to make sure it's is not cause of Bp, going to check my Bp later today. No lethargy, some acne, yes balls have shrunk, liv 52 and cycle assist seems to be working good for liver, no joint problems

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I did get a nosebleed yesterday( I get them a lot even in my childhood years) but I'm gonna check to make sure it's is not cause of Bp, going to check my Bp later today. No lethargy, some acne, yes balls have shrunk, liv 52 and cycle assist seems to be working good for liver, no joint problems
how far into the cycle are you? gains?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
End of week 2 on Tuesday, I'm up roughly 7lbs

Started at 195, now 202
have you tried regular superdrol to compare the dosage equivalency? but 1/2lb per day average is not shabby at all!

00S4Boy

Awards
Currently at 60mg of Celtic Mass too no sides really, but I am also running trest 20/pwo40 or 20/20 on non workout days, which may be having test base like effects. Kinda wanna bump it up again on the mass, but I don't want to run out to fast, only a week and a half in, and if I keep bumping it up it will end up being a 3 week cycle, unless I crack open a bottle of sd-10 to continue.

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
have you tried regular superdrol to compare the dosage equivalency? but 1/2lb per day average is not shabby at all!
Sadly, I have not.... I wouldd love to get my hands on it to compare

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Currently at 60mg of Celtic Mass too no sides really, but I am also running trest 20/pwo40 or 20/20 on non workout days, which may be having test base like effects. Kinda wanna bump it up again on the mass, but I don't want to run out to fast, only a week and a half in, and if I keep bumping it up it will end up being a 3 week cycle, unless I crack open a bottle of sd-10 to continue.
If you are having no sides, nice gains, and enough for a 4 week run why bump up?

00S4Boy

Awards
If you are having no sides, nice gains, and enough for a 4 week run why bump up?
Well initially I thought I was going to get sides, so I was think it was gonna be like 30-60mg dosage for 6 weeks, did a week at 40 bairly felt it, bumped it up to 60 feeling it but expecting more, I have enough to do week 4 at 80mg's but If i bumped to 80 now i'd run out early.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well initially I thought I was going to get sides, so I was think it was gonna be like 30-60mg dosage for 6 weeks, did a week at 40 bairly felt it, bumped it up to 60 feeling it but expecting more, I have enough to do week 4 at 80mg's but If i bumped to 80 now i'd run out early.
Makes sense I have two bottles coming my self and def am interested to see peoples reactions at different dosage levels. BTW have you heard anything new on C.L's Phera Clone I would be hyped if that came to market!!!! Best PH/DS in my opinion.

00S4Boy

Awards
Makes sense I have two bottles coming my self and def am interested to see peoples reactions at different dosage levels. BTW have you heard anything new on C.L's Phera Clone I would be hyped if that came to market!!!! Best PH/DS in my opinion.
It's not a phera clone, they have 2 potential products, one is a 2a cyano-desoxymethyltestosterone pill the other is a bulk powder desoxytestosterone though there hasn't been any recent news.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It's not a phera clone, they have 2 potential products, one is a 2a cyano-desoxymethyltestosterone pill the other is a bulk powder desoxytestosterone though there hasn't been any recent news.
Interesting… the 2a cyano looks like another SD compound. But correct me if I am wrong , isn’t it already a band compound?

00S4Boy

Awards
Interesting… the 2a cyano looks like another SD compound. But correct me if I am wrong , isn’t it already a band compound?
It's not like superdrol at all, and yes superdrol is banned.

Phera is desoxymethyltestosterone - reason behind that name it is lacking an oxygen or ketone group at it's 3 position and it is methylated at it's 17a position.

2a cyano is basically phera with a cyano group in it's 2 position instead of a hydrogen.

The only real comparison for the compound modification is cyanostane which is methyl dihydrotestosterone with a 2 cyano group.

They were comparing cyanostane to superdrol at first due to the fact that superdrol is chemically similar to it, the only variation in compound is a 2 cyano group vs a 2 methyl group in superdrol. Though the effects of cyanostane were nothing like superdrol and the hype fell through, note that IML Cyanostane RX is Cyanostane and Dymethazine so it may not be an accurate portrayal of cyanostane.

And the powder i mentioned is basically nonmethyl phera designed for alternative methods of administration over oral or sublingual due to lack of 17a methyl group greatly decreases its oral bioabavility due to first pass liver metabolism.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Gotcha! So it in theory it will breakdown into Phera or "madol" in the body and the 2-cyano is the "legal" way to get around the previous 17a-methyl bond? I apologies for my ignorance and understand if you dont want to give a chemistry lesson.

00S4Boy

Awards
Gotcha! So it in theory it will breakdown into Phera or "madol" in the body and the 2-cyano is the "legal" way to get around the previous 17a-methyl bond? I apologies for my ignorance and understand if you dont want to give a chemistry lesson.
No it is a different compound with a similar chemical structure to phera.

As far as I know when dealing with prosteroids or prohormone's there are only 2 enzyme's that do conversion.

A good majority of the steroids on the market all utilize a 3 ketone group(double bonded oxygen at the 3rd carbon in the A ring) and a 17 beta hydroxyl group(single bonded OH at the 17 beta positon in the D ring) which is a functional alcohol group.

Ketone groups are represented in chemical nomenclature as one or on, or for multiple groups dione(2) and trione(3).

Hydroxyl group's you will either see represented in the begining of the chemical nomenclasture as Hydroxy or at the end of the of it as ol, or diol(2), or triol(3).

Since were on the topic I'll throw this in. Anyway the last part of the the chemical nomenclature you see in the middle is either androstane or androsten. Ane means there are no double bonded carbon's in the structure, Ene or En specify double bonds. So like for Dihydrotestosterone based you might see it represented as 5a-androstane or Androstane which just means that there is a 5 alpha carbon instead of a 4-5 double bond, for testosterone based you would see 4-Androstene or Androst-4-en, same goes dien 2, trien 3.

Point in case prostetroids are usually either dione or diol precursers which means either 3,17 have ketone groups, or 3,17 have hydroxy groups. In which your body will either add a hydrogen to the 17th ketone to make a hydroxy, or strip a hydrogen at the 3 hydroxy to make a ketone.

Like the old tren products were actually Dienedione if you break that name down, it basically means 2 double bonds diene, 2 ketones dione, with the target active being dienolone or 2 double bonds dien, 1 hydroxy ol, 1 ketone one.

1-AD aka 1-Androstenediol is the diol precursor to 1-testosterone.

4-AD aka 4-Androstenediol is the diol precursor to testosterone.

1,4AD aka 1-4 Androstenedione/boldione is the dione precursor to Boldenone

M1,4AD is the Diol precursor to Dianabol which is just 17a methylated boldenone, hence forth the M before the 1,4AD

You get the picture.

00S4Boy

Awards
And my last ramble on completely didn't address your post.

So no it does not breakdown into phera, it's just a similar chemical structure. The cyano has nothing to do with the 17a methyl group, the 17a methyl group is just what helps it survive first pass liver metabolism after oral ingestion.

The powder that is being developed is either to be used as a topical or intramuscular injection. Either way will bypass the digestive system which is why it does not need the 17a methyl group.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
And my last ramble on completely didn't address your post.

So no it does not breakdown into phera, it's just a similar chemical structure. The cyano has nothing to do with the 17a methyl group, the 17a methyl group is just what helps it survive first pass liver metabolism after oral ingestion.

The powder that is being developed is either to be used as a topical or intramuscular injection. Either way will bypass the digestive system which is why it does not need the 17a methyl group.
You know for as complex as it sounds you made that super easy to understand. Thank you for taking the time to answer that!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We've got a batch of Desoxy-testosterone-acetate in and it tested good. A few guys are alpha testing it now. 2-cyano-phera is also in progress; we hope to release it early this summer. There will also be a few more clones coming soon including an alpha-1 clone. We're working on a new 1-AD as well, it will contain the compound PA originally had slated for 1-AD v.4.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
We've got a batch of Desoxy-testosterone-acetate in and it tested good. A few guys are alpha testing it now. 2-cyano-phera is also in progress; we hope to release it early this summer. There will also be a few more clones coming soon including an alpha-1 clone. We're working on a new 1-AD as well, it will contain the compound PA originally had slated for 1-AD v.4.
Very nice!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well if you need/want someone to log that 2cyano phera i should happily be a lab rat

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Me too lol. Depending on price I'm thinking I need some

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards