Choosing cycle . can i get some help

Bayou Boy 22

Awards
Im 28 x college football player. I played at 188lbs. i got up to 200 once i stop playing ball. I broke my wrist and my weight went,, up to 217. I tried a few different anabolic back when i was highschool. But never really went through with a whole cycle. I want to gain some lean body mass and cut back my body fat. I have access to test, ,winny ,tren, decca and EQ. I was thinking about stacking some tren and test. Could some one let me know if that is a good idea or what would be a better option.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
First cycle, I'd stick with just test. If you mix a bunch of aas, you won't know what each side effects are caused from. No shame in test @500/wk. I got major gains on that.

And cutting is mostly diet modification, not aas

Bayou Boy 22

Awards
Ok. Appreciate the advice. I thought the test alone would put to much weight on me. I

Bayou Boy 22

Awards
Is it a waste of money to take over the counter supplements while on aas.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Is it a waste of money to take over the counter supplements while on aas.
not necessarily, but though I've tried both, I won't run PH again. Too much taxation on the liver. I prefer injects because they can be run much longer. Some guys love to run both but not me

Bayou Boy 22

Awards
Would over the counter fat burners like oxy elite or something of that sort be a bad idea to take will cycling test ?