DMZ/EPI STACK

protein24

Awards
sup everyone. i was originally planning on running my first ever bottle of super dmz 2.0 this summer but am starting to think twice. I have 3 total cycles under my belt, hdrol, dymethazine, and msten. i loved dymethazine can't say enough about it, with msten i didn't gain any strength at all, if anything only a little fullness from glycogen. The thing i disliked the most about msten was that it made me bloat like crazy. My stomach would protrude about an hour after meals and it would show through my shirts. this is the only thing that worries me about 2.0 especially running it during the summer and id rather not have a bloated pregnant look lol while out on the lake, poolside, etc.. so i was considering running dmz 30/30/30/30/30
epi 20/30/30/30/30. Im thinking it should be a lot drier, more vascular lean bulk with less bloating. anyone ever run dmz and epi together and can share their results? thanks guys

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Don't run it with epi that's a bad idea. Plus epi is definitely not the best to give you a drier look. Try something like Anavar, Stano, or Furaza.

Also DMZ and Epi are both methylated so that's a pretty harsh cycle.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
sup everyone. i was originally planning on running my first ever bottle of super dmz 2.0 this summer but am starting to think twice. I have 3 total cycles under my belt, hdrol, dymethazine, and msten. i loved dymethazine can't say enough about it, with msten i didn't gain any strength at all, if anything only a little fullness from glycogen. The thing i disliked the most about msten was that it made me bloat like crazy. My stomach would protrude about an hour after meals and it would show through my shirts. this is the only thing that worries me about 2.0 especially running it during the summer and id rather not have a bloated pregnant look lol while out on the lake, poolside, etc.. so i was considering running dmz 30/30/30/30/30
epi 20/30/30/30/30. Im thinking it should be a lot drier, more vascular lean bulk with less bloating. anyone ever run dmz and epi together and can share their results? thanks guys
I ran an epi bridge to DMZ and had fantastic results. Was on a caloric deficit at the time and made some pretty substantial strength increases. I ran it like
Epi 30/30/40/40/40
DMZ 0/0/0/20/20/20/20
I didn't have any signs of liver stress but when I got bloods, they did show elevated liver enzymes ( any methyl compound will elevate these tho )

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Hmm didn't even think about a bridge, thats a good idea too.

eric40817

Awards
I'm currently running dmz/epi/trenazone. It's going great so far. I'm on my 4th week of dmz/tzone and 2nd week of epi I'm up 6-7 pounds and still lean.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

protein24

Awards
Don't run it with epi that's a bad idea. Plus epi is definitely not the best to give you a drier look. Try something like Anavar, Stano, or Furaza.

Also DMZ and Epi are both methylated so that's a pretty harsh cycle.

regardless of what i run i usually run stano along with it for some androgenicity since i don't have access to test. 2.0 would obv be harsher since it is 2 dimethylated compounds (msten and dmz). i feel like stacking epi and dmz would yield some pretty solid results. anavar is way to expensive and takes forever to kick in. i haven't ran epi yet but its well known to be dry with a decrease in water retention, increased hardness and vascularity.

eric40817

Awards
The stano will be a good addition. I too am running it throughout at 800mgs/day. Will definitely help with lethargy and will harden you up as well. Sounds like a great stack to me dude. Just make sure you've got your fish oil and joint support. My knees have been getting pretty damn stiff

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2