Questions on ProHormones

monstacg10

monstacg10

Awards
I'm pretty new to this site and it's forum. I mainly created an Account to find out which ProHormones are most efficient and what Pcts I might need I to take. As of now I am 22, 5'7 and weighing 175-180. I have been training for the past 2 years. Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I just wanna get to another level.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
There is a specific subforum for anabolics, phs are not supplements. Also, after only two years of training you shouldn't really be looking to phs yet, plenty of other natural ways to grow before you need to go down that route.

wc12

Awards
I'm pretty new to this site and it's forum. I mainly created an Account to find out which ProHormones are most efficient and what Pcts I might need I to take. As of now I am 22, 5'7 and weighing 175-180. I have been training for the past 2 years. Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I just wanna get to another level.
A few things...

1- Only 2 years consistent training...you should stay natural a bit longer, plenty more progress to be made.
2- Nobody will layout a full PH cycle with PCT for you, you need to take a good long time and do your research. Then come back with a planned out cycle and have it critiqued here.
3- At 22 years old you're still a bit young for PH/AAS. Wait a few years and let your body finish developing.

Eat good and lift hard.

monstacg10

monstacg10

Awards
In reply to daxter.. My apologies, I should have placed this in that subforum. To both, I can understand both your points and I appreciate all the advice. Over the past two years I've made great gains in mass and strength. I am probably just being impatient and wanting gains fast! I feel that I'm maybe plateauing which is why I wanted to try a PH. However I can understand the fact that my body still has to grow naturally. I will continue to work hard! Thanks for the replies!

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
I understand the temptation, I've considered it myself but decided to hold off. In regards to supplements, what have you tried? I'm sure we could help you put together a natural stack to help you bust through that plateau without androgens.

monstacg10

monstacg10

Awards
As of now, I'm mainly on a pre-workout(N.O Xplode) and a protein shake following my workouts. I have never been too sure on how to put together a stack which is why I have never created one. I've taken several pre-workouts and proteins. I have taken several creatines as well. I would be pretty excited to find a stack that works for me. I'm just unsure or what all I need. Maybe I am barely touching the beginning of weight training unfortunately.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
I'll start by saying in no means am I a guru at any of this, so make sure to have a search of the forums and no doubt you will find some much better explanations of these products and the science behind them.

if you're looking to bulk, some supps to have a look at are:
PES Anabeta (or Anabeta Elite if your looking for more of a recomposition/leaner bulk)
D-Aspartic Acid (Purus Labs D-pol, USP Labs test powder)
Arachidonic Acid (Molecular Nutrition X-Factor)
Agmatine
Nutrient partitioning/ GDA products (Genomyx Slinsane,Southland Performance Slintensity, USP labs AP, Recompadrol)
PES Erase

Anabeta is a natural anabolic, great for muscle building and increasing appetite, with nutrition partitioning properties as well.
DAA will raise your natural test and assisting in muscle building.
ARA is a pro-inflammatory, many swear by it as a muscle builder although it can be harsh on the joints.
Agmatine is primarily used as a pump product but it also possess mode elevating and nutrition partitioning properties.
A dedicated nutrition partitioner will force nutrients into your muscle, preventing storage at fat among other benefits.
PES Erase complements anabeta and DAA well, reducing estrogen which reduces water, giving you a dryer look. It also reduces cortisol. can be harsh on your joints.

It is recommended to try products solo if it's your first time to help gauge their effectiveness and potential side effects. I would recommend anabeta first, followed by erase then DAA, as the anabeta/erase and DAA/Erase are both highly popular stacks, or you could run all three together. agmatine stacks well with anything really. ARA needs a few support supps to be run with it to take full advantage, so it's probably easier to try the others first.

on the topic of pre-workouts, there are far better options out there than no-explode. I can personally recommend PES Enhanced, insane focus and great pump, or Purus Labs Condense, which is also great for pumps and particularly vascularity. Other which I haven't personally tried but get a lot of recommendations are Genomyx origin and USP labs Jacked Micro, although Enhanced is probably the consensus best on these forums.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely dont make a rash decision and just jump into PHs most of them or atleast the popular ones tend to be designer AAS and with AAS comes side effects. Its too late for me I jumped the wagon and maybe i shouldnt have as early as I did but no regrets however just be safe and make sure this the road you want to go.

I reccently just came accross a thread on another forum where a long time AAS user is advicing everyone to stop taking all this crap...Why is this long time Steroid user tellign everyone to not mess with Hormones Because he had just gotten report from his doctor that hey were gonna have to remove 40% of his liver because of a tumor due to the orals he was taking

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just keep that in mind that this is putting your health at risk and without warning or sign next thing you know you can be getting half of your liver removed

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll start by saying in no means am I a guru at any of this, so make sure to have a search of the forums and no doubt you will find some much better explanations of these products and the science behind them.

if you're looking to bulk, some supps to have a look at are:
PES Anabeta (or Anabeta Elite if your looking for more of a recomposition/leaner bulk)
D-Aspartic Acid (Purus Labs D-pol, USP Labs test powder)
Arachidonic Acid (Molecular Nutrition X-Factor)
Agmatine
Nutrient partitioning/ GDA products (Genomyx Slinsane,Southland Performance Slintensity, USP labs AP, Recompadrol)
PES Erase

Anabeta is a natural anabolic, great for muscle building and increasing appetite, with nutrition partitioning properties as well.
DAA will raise your natural test and assisting in muscle building.
ARA is a pro-inflammatory, many swear by it as a muscle builder although it can be harsh on the joints.
Agmatine is primarily used as a pump product but it also possess mode elevating and nutrition partitioning properties.
A dedicated nutrition partitioner will force nutrients into your muscle, preventing storage at fat among other benefits.
PES Erase complements anabeta and DAA well, reducing estrogen which reduces water, giving you a dryer look. It also reduces cortisol. can be harsh on your joints.

It is recommended to try products solo if it's your first time to help gauge their effectiveness and potential side effects. I would recommend anabeta first, followed by erase then DAA, as the anabeta/erase and DAA/Erase are both highly popular stacks, or you could run all three together. agmatine stacks well with anything really. ARA needs a few support supps to be run with it to take full advantage, so it's probably easier to try the others first.

on the topic of pre-workouts, there are far better options out there than no-explode. I can personally recommend PES Enhanced, insane focus and great pump, or Purus Labs Condense, which is also great for pumps and particularly vascularity. Other which I haven't personally tried but get a lot of recommendations are Genomyx origin and USP labs Jacked Micro, although Enhanced is probably the consensus best on these forums.
One of the best posts I've ever read on here, nice job bro.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the best posts I've ever read on here, nice job bro.
I disagree he doesnt need none of that crap, if he wants to throw $200 down the drain go for it, it might give mental security thinking "all these supplements are gonna get me yoked"

All he needs creatine, pre workout, protein, fish oils, well thought out diet and training working synergistically.

Enough bro science guys you dont need DAA, Ara, Agmatine, GDA, Anabeta- Ill give Erase and Enhance the go but not the other ones. Stop wasting your money.

monstacg10

monstacg10

Awards
Appreciate that post daxter! As for the cautions, I appreciate them. I will do some research on the products and will decide which one i will take! One question.. When you say run Em solo. Do you mean one at a time till product is finished or one product at a certain time followed by another later in the day. Just trying to make sure I follow correctly. And rochabp.. I appreciate the comments man.. I understand where you're coming from as well.. Maybe it is a big mental thing. Maybe that edge will help. I'm unsure. It's worth a try.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I disagree he doesnt need none of that crap, if he wants to throw $200 down the drain go for it, it might give mental security thinking "all these supplements are gonna get me yoked"

All he needs creatine, pre workout, protein, fish oils, well thought out diet and training working synergistically.

Enough bro science guys you dont need DAA, Ara, Agmatine, GDA, Anabeta- Ill give Erase and Enhance the go but not the other ones. Stop wasting your money.
The OP might not need any of the supps Dexter talked about but I guarantee you he knows more than he did before the OP started the thread. JMO but I thought this forum was for education as much as entertainment.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
by running them solo I mean give them about a month (which is what you will get from a bottle for most of them) by themselves to gauge their effects, as they it make take a week or two before they are truely noticeable. From memory the hunger from anabeta kicks in within the first day or two, although the sense of density it gives takes a bit longer. The erase and daa were noticeable after about a week, muscles felt harder, although for DAA I took D-pol which contains nitrates as well which may skewed the sense of muscle fullness slightly. Whilst it was tempting to just check them all in together, doing them separately gave me a better idea of what each brings to the table.

And rocha, DAA was shown to improve T levels at 3g daily by an italian study, how is that broscience?

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
I should probably clarify, supplements are only there to help your body take advantage of the training and food you are intaking. It's cliche but nutrition really is 90% of building muscle, and whilst the supplements I suggested may help you reach your goals, the are only helping your body to utilize the food you are eating, as muscle growth requires energy and material with which to build muscle. If your nutrition is on point and you are plateauing, then supplements may help break that plateau, but only if that foundation of good nutrition stays consistent.

monstacg10

monstacg10

Awards
by running them solo I mean give them about a month (which is what you will get from a bottle for most of them) by themselves to gauge their effects, as they it make take a week or two before they are truely noticeable. From memory the hunger from anabeta kicks in within the first day or two, although the sense of density it gives takes a bit longer. The erase and daa were noticeable after about a week, muscles felt harder, although for DAA I took D-pol which contains nitrates as well which may skewed the sense of muscle fullness slightly. Whilst it was tempting to just check them all in together, doing them separately gave me a better idea of what each brings to the table.

And rocha, DAA was shown to improve T levels at 3g daily by an italian study, how is that broscience?
Oh ok, I understand what you mean now. As far as my nutrition goes, I would say it is fairly clean. There are some imrpovments that must be made but all in all my diet is slightly above the average diet. I am excited to see what these products may bring. I understand that it might be a waste of time and money to some. In my opinion, i'll never know until I give it a try.

monstacg10

monstacg10

Awards
I plan on ordering some of these products tonight. I will try the anabeta first and see how it works and I will post my opinion on it. I do have a question. Is there anything I need to consider while taking this product?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Mate I would only recommend you to try PH's once you have nailed every aspect of your training, dieting and supplementation!

This might sound harsh but you come across as impatient and ignorant.

How is your training? How many days a week do you train? Do you perform the big three? (squats, deads, bench) If so what are your stats?

How is your diet? How many meals a day are you having? Do you know your macros? Protein:Carbs:Fats

As for supplements no explode is **** preworkout. Beside Whey you should taking a quality multi, fish oil and some creatine.

After you are confident with your regime you can look into adding agmatine, BA, Cit Mal.

Once you have nailed the above 3 critical points you can start playing around with natural test boosters. Starting with anabeta elite, erase pro and a quality DAA is a start.

After you have performed a few cycle of those and are around 23-24yo with at least 4 years consistent training then start RESEARCHING PH and a PCT Layout. We are always happy to help just don't expect to be spoon feed information.

monstacg10

monstacg10

Awards
Mate I would only recommend you to try PH's once you have nailed every aspect of your training, dieting and supplementation! This might sound harsh but you come across as impatient and ignorant. How is your training? How many days a week do you train? Do you perform the big three? (squats, deads, bench) If so what are your stats? How is your diet? How many meals a day are you having? Do you know your macros? Protein:Carbs:Fats As for supplements no explode is **** preworkout. Beside Whey you should taking a quality multi, fish oil and some creatine. After you are confident with your regime you can look into adding agmatine, BA, Cit Mal. Once you have nailed the above 3 critical points you can start playing around with natural test boosters. Starting with anabeta elite, erase pro and a quality DAA is a start. After you have performed a few cycle of those and are around 23-24yo with at least 4 years consistent training then start RESEARCHING PH and a PCT Layout. We are always happy to help just don't expect to be spoon feed information.
No offense taken, however I don't mean to come off as Ignorant to this discussion as you might think. And you probably see me as some kid who's trying to get a layout made for him. I was not asking for anybody to spoon feed me.Thats not the case, I was just asking for information and was aided with an idea of a stack. However, I can agree that I might be a bit uneducated. I can say that I am aware of my macronutrients, they are not down to a science and exact ratio. The main three, I have not trained squat to my max capability because of a slight tear in my knee. Kinda inhibited me from really training it. Fear maybe. As for bench, I maxed at 335. Not the best but I'm working at it. As for the pre workouts, I guess you can say I don't venture off much into other pre workouts. None the less, all your points made a lot of sense and I do agree that I do need to take these into consideration more. I can agree, I don't know as much as I think, which is why I wanna know more of what everyone else knows. Thats why i joined this site, to become a bit more educated. I really do appreciate your advice ironwiz.