- 04-07-2013, 10:15 PM
okay i had never used this and I'm running a cycle of mechabol and I'm going to use this with cycle support and some other things so what brand and where should i buy this, and how to dose it? might sound stupid but I'm not similar with it, and would i be fine with this and cycle support for my liver?
- 04-07-2013, 10:41 PM
- 04-07-2013, 10:53 PM
04-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Your gonna want a cycle support product like AI Cycle Support, CEL Cycle Assist, BPS Cycle Guard or the new Anteaus Talos which uses completely different ingredients then the rest and is supposedly awesome.
Liv.52DS is just added liver protection not a full spectrum support supplement. For as inexpensive as liv.52ds is it's not a bad idea to run it in conjunction with your normal cycle support, for it utilizes different ingredients which will act in a different manner.
If your going to blow your liver up you need TUDCA/UDCA, like in Liver Longer, or Liver Lock, or Nutra TUDCA, or a more comprehensive blend like Anteaus Labs Aegis.
04-08-2013, 01:56 AM
Purus labs organ shield is really good. If you plan on running several PH stacks than go ahead and get liv.52. Run it year round and use organ shield (or other respective support) 2 weeks before start till 2 weeks after. Better to be safe.
Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD
Similar Forum Threads
- By grndslam in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2011, 01:21 AM
- By Markusrulezzz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2011, 11:46 AM
- By BigBlackGuy in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2010, 12:53 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 08-18-2007, 06:33 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 08:40 PM