Trestobol Ideas

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well I have decided to order two bottles of Celtic Labs Trestobol, at 100 caps of 10mgs each. I went for it mostly out of curiosity, and because I liked the idea of it in a preworkout setting that I have heard people mention. Now, I haven't been able to find a whole lot of information on dosing protocols or anything like that, so I was wondering if anybody had more information than I could find.
Here are some of my current ideas:

-Starting at 40 mgs, all preworkout on workout days, and spread throughout the day on off days, then working up to 50mgs, for a total of 4 to 5 weeks

-Starting at 40mgs preworkout and moving to 50mgs, only on workout days. (A pulse cycle of sorts)

-Running it straight 40/40/50/50 and maybe a last week of 50, doses all spread throughout the day

If anyone has opinions on what would work best, that would be great. :)
I mainly am thinking of this compound as a stacker, maybe with a 4ad or the new Celtitren, but I wanted to try it out solo first to see its effects.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think many will have ideas as this is a pretty new compound.

If i was running it id try and dose the caps seperately since the half life is so short.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I dont think many will have ideas as this is a pretty new compound.

If i was running it id try and dose the caps seperately since the half life is so short.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I was thinking that that would be the best idea, though the short half life might also make it a decent preworkout pulse cycle compound... I don't know, and I might just try it both ways eventually.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I don't think it's a new compound. It's basically MENT which was for a short period produced as a pill and injectable bit was discontinued. U can buy injectable MENT and there are logs of that. I wouldn't just blast a hormone all at one. I think u will get better results if u space it out. I'd do 10mg ever 4-6 hours and up dose as u get comfortable with it. This will keep it at a more steady level. I know the half life is short but blasting a ton then waiting 24 hours before the next does will most likly cause some problems. If u were using test it would be different. You would have a good base then a strong preworkout. Similar to a halotest cycle.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's a new compound. It's basically MENT which was for a short period produced as a pill and injectable bit was discontinued. U can buy injectable MENT and there are logs of that. I wouldn't just blast a hormone all at one. I think u will get better results if u space it out. I'd do 10mg ever 4-6 hours and up dose as u get comfortable with it. This will keep it at a more steady level. I know the half life is short but blasting a ton then waiting 24 hours before the next does will most likly cause some problems. If u were using test it would be different. You would have a good base then a strong preworkout. Similar to a halotest cycle.
Ok, thanks. I think I'm just gonna run it like this.

30/40/40/50, and then maybe another week at 5, with doses ever few hours.

We'll see how it goes. I think your idea about having a test base and then using this preworkout is a good idea, and I'll probably do that in the future. I'm just curious as to what this will do solo.

I'll probably post a few short reviews whenever I feel it kicking in a every couple weeks after that, since it doesn't seem to have to much info on it. I'll definitely have a strong PCT after, since it apparently shuts you down pretty hard.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool, well good luck. I've got some injectable ment in the stash. It's supposably stronger than tren and the sides are worse than tren.

Roun3er

Roun3er

Awards
Initial feedback is coming in stating that Trestobol seems to be much stronger mg for mg than Mentabolan. A couple users are running 40mg Trestobol as a base to thier cycles and are reporting much more pronounced effects than experienced on Mentabolan.

This was to be expected as it is the active parent hormone, but you never know until someone actually tries it.

Knowing what I know now. I would probably run it;

10mg AM
20mg Preworkout
10mg PM

as a base for any oral cycle.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Id bet a good bit of money that the MENT that was advertised outside of trestobol was not MENT.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Id bet a good bit of money that the MENT that was advertised outside of trestobol was not MENT.
Ment is not a new compound. I think schering was producing trestolone acetate for studies but then dropped it. It has since been produced by several lab. It's not that uncommon. It's new to the ph/ds world. But I believe schering was doing test with both oral and injectable. It was to be a test replacement but the side effects were to great. And the people I know who have injectable MENT will confirm the sides are unlike any other AAS out there.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ment is not a new compound. I think schering was producing trestolone acetate for studies but then dropped it. It has since been produced by several lab. It's not that uncommon. It's new to the ph/ds world. But I believe schering was doing test with both oral and injectable. It was to be a test replacement but the side effects were to great. And the people I know who have injectable MENT will confirm the sides are unlike any other AAS out there.

I know what MENT is and what it was used for as it was also used as a male contraceptive. Just because its produced by a lab does not mean its legit and is a pretty lousy statment IMO. I am by no means bad mouthing a company you feel is legit and it may very well be legit im just saying i doubt it. Im also more advanced than you may think ;).

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I know what MENT is and what it was used for as it was also used as a male contraceptive. Just because its produced by a lab does not mean its legit and is a pretty lousy statment IMO. I am by no means bad mouthing a company you feel is legit and it may very well be legit im just saying i doubt it. Im also more advanced than you may think ;).
I apologize if u think i was implying u were not informed. I was not understanding what u were saying. I think we are in the same page. Yes I agree UGL can be unreliable. But so can Ph/DS company's. I still haven't ran the MENT I have. I have a hard time keeping up with tren sides so if the MENT is real I would be ****ed. If it is fake then I would imagine its just tren.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize if u think i was implying u were not informed. I was not understanding what u were saying. I think we are in the same page. Yes I agree UGL can be unreliable. But so can Ph/DS company's. I still haven't ran the MENT I have. I have a hard time keeping up with tren sides so if the MENT is real I would be ****ed. If it is fake then I would imagine its just tren.
Yea i completely agree about the PH/DS companies for sure but the company putting out the trestobol is legit.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yea i completely agree about the PH/DS companies for sure but the company putting out the trestobol is legit.
i hope so, i pretty excited about there products. i would be pretty let down.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Initial feedback is coming in stating that Trestobol seems to be much stronger mg for mg than Mentabolan. A couple users are running 40mg Trestobol as a base to thier cycles and are reporting much more pronounced effects than experienced on Mentabolan.

This was to be expected as it is the active parent hormone, but you never know until someone actually tries it.

10mg AM
20mg Preworkout
10mg PM

This is a legit dosing scheme, IMO. 40mg per day equals 280mg per week (I can mathz) so maybe we can hope that will be near 300mg of test per week...*fingers crossed*.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established

10mg AM
20mg Preworkout
10mg PM

Yeah, I think that I'm gonna end up doing that. I'm not sure if I'm going to log it or not, but I'll decide when it actually comes in.

waldini

Awards
Curious if you have links to logs/posts talking about using trest as a base? Having trouble finding em and I've been all over googlen the forums.

I'm a new one here, lurker turned member. Hi everybody

I was curious about using a modest dosage of trest as a "base" for a h-drol cycle ran at around 75mg-100mg a day? Because trest is supposedly non-methylated, would this be okay liver-wise? Also I know h-drol doesn't aromatize, but does it also inhibit aromatization a bit like epi at all, ergo making it ideal to stack with a compound like trest which does aromatize significantly? Really curious about this as a potential stack, although I haven't seen much talk about it at all making me wonder if I'm missing an obvious no-no...

***EDIT: I meant to quote Roun3er with this

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Curious if you have links to logs/posts talking about using trest as a base? Having trouble finding em and I've been all over googlen the forums.

I'm a new one here, lurker turned member. Hi everybody

I was curious about using a modest dosage of trest as a "base" for a h-drol cycle ran at around 75mg-100mg a day? Because trest is supposedly non-methylated, would this be okay liver-wise? Also I know h-drol doesn't aromatize, but does it also inhibit aromatization a bit like epi at all, ergo making it ideal to stack with a compound like trest which does aromatize significantly? Really curious about this as a potential stack, although I haven't seen much talk about it at all making me wonder if I'm missing an obvious no-no...

***EDIT: I meant to quote Roun3er with this
You can feel free to check out my log, though it had to get cut short unfortunately. It definitely showed signs of being a test base when I used it, in terms of aggression, libido, and overall well-being. It had just really kicked in when I had to stop short, but it showed test base characteristics within about a week. You can google "Trestolone" and look at the Wikipedia article talking about using it as a male contraceptive if you want.

waldini

Awards
You can feel free to check out my log, though it had to get cut short unfortunately. It definitely showed signs of being a test base when I used it, in terms of aggression, libido, and overall well-being. It had just really kicked in when I had to stop short, but it showed test base characteristics within about a week. You can google "Trestolone" and look at the Wikipedia article talking about using it as a male contraceptive if you want.
I have read your log, you did a fantastic and informative job on it! Unfortunate it had to get cut short as it did. Anyways it is exactly those test-base characteristics which first got me thinking that it might be great stack with something that normally turns a man temporarily asexual haha. So I'll take your positive response as a good sign that there isn't anything horrible about stacking the two and continue my research. If anyone else has any opinions/input feel free to chime in, otherwise I feel this may be a stack with huge potential as a relatively balanced, legal PH combination.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I have read your log, you did a fantastic and informative job on it! Unfortunate it had to get cut short as it did. Anyways it is exactly those test-base characteristics which first got me thinking that it might be great stack with something that normally turns a man temporarily asexual haha. So I'll take your positive response as a good sign that there isn't anything horrible about stacking the two and continue my research. If anyone else has any opinions/input feel free to chime in, otherwise I feel this may be a stack with huge potential as a relatively balanced, legal PH combination.
I added a few more of my thoughts just now on the log if you want to check them out. I tried to hit every point on it.

waldini

Awards
I added a few more of my thoughts just now on the log if you want to check them out. I tried to hit every point on it.
Awesome man, just checked it out. IMO you've made some fantastic contributions to the body of knowledge on this new compound. I am now considering running it with H-Drol around 30-40 mg a day as a means to retain libido and energy, although as this will be my first cycle, I am wondering if stacking both of them will be too much. Still got research and decisions ahead, obviously. Again, thanks for the information and speedy replies!

Stanleyj42

Awards
Awesome man, just checked it out. IMO you've made some fantastic contributions to the body of knowledge on this new compound. I am now considering running it with H-Drol around 30-40 mg a day as a means to retain libido and energy, although as this will be my first cycle, I am wondering if stacking both of them will be too much. Still got research and decisions ahead, obviously. Again, thanks for the information and speedy replies!
I know this post is over a year old but i was wondering how your run went with halo and trestobol? I was thinking of doing the same thing with AAR liquid trest ultra and there halo fire but there is still very little information out there on trestobol and whether or not it is methylated and the sides. Thanks.

Ffsd695

Awards
I know this post is over a year old but i was wondering how your run went with halo and trestobol? I was thinking of doing the same thing with AAR liquid trest ultra and there halo fire but there is still very little information out there on trestobol and whether or not it is methylated and the sides. Thanks.
Im about to do the same. I have some helladrol from mr supps left over. I just ordered some halo fire and trest ultra to go along with. Should make for a decent 6 week run. Halo @ 50/75/75/75/75/75 and trest @ 0/0/60/60/60/60

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestolone is 7a methylated, not 17a methylation which is stressful on the liver. 7a will cause some liver stress,
but nothing like a 17a steroid. There is even less chance of liver stress is you use one of the transdermal Trest
products that are available, like DermaTrest, Trestbolic & Trestoderm. Transdermal Trest will have more bioavailability
and less liver stress because it doesn't go thru first pass liver breakdown.

Stanleyj42

Awards
Im about to do the same. I have some helladrol from mr supps left over. I just ordered some halo fire and trest ultra to go along with. Should make for a decent 6 week run. Halo @ 50/75/75/75/75/75 and trest @ 0/0/60/60/60/60
did you order your trest and halo fire directly from the AAR site or was it one of there retailers? Several of there pages dont seem to have been updated lately and im a little skeptical ordering from there.

Ffsd695

Awards
I ordered from from one of their reps but it shipped straight from AAR. It was in the mailbox yesterday. Took about 5 or 6 days including the weekend.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About the Halo + Trestobol, I think it's a decent combo. Pretty much any methyl you're going to run for 4-8 weeks is going to pair well with trestobol. It specifically counteracts loss of libido and loss of energy that a lot of methylated compounds can cause. It's obviously also going to contribute to fat loss, muscle gain and strength gain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 8
sdroljunkie Anabolics 17