does any one here gain a lot of weight during their cut on a ph?

navy

Awards
well.. almost done with my 2nd week of epistane at 30mg a day and .........

i was 225 last week. today i stepped on the scale for what ever reason thinking id be like 220 or below because every one is saying im looking leaner and skinnier... and i weighed in at 233....

8lbs since LAST WEEK... is it normal for me to gain this much weight on epi while cutting? im eating at around 3k calories sometimes less but never much more then 100-200 calories which is just below maint if not maint for me... i really dont have a problem with it except im worried if i go back to my recruiter 10-15lbs heavier while 1-2 inches smaller hes gona have some questions for me.... plan as of right now is to tell him im taking creatine and that its the bloat lol... UNLESS... epistane causes bloating? i really didnt expect to put on this much mass...

navy

Awards
should i also lessen my calories? i wana loose as much fat as possible and be as lean as i can when im done with the cycle... im starting 40mg a day on monday for 3 more weeks and then finish it off with 50mg a day week which concludes my 6 week cycle... 30/30/40/40/40/50

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you have a good cycle going. Your losing fat and adding muscle! I wouldn't touch it and just tell anyone who ask your taking creatine and a natural test booster.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Tell the recruiter to stop checking out your figure. Hes only worried bout his contract numbers anyhow. They don't test for that crap at MEPS... When you get to boot don't fall for that "moment of truth" crap they pull on ya either. I passed 3 clearences for my job (FC) supposedly yet when I got home I got picked up on a 2 year old probation violation warrant issued by mistake.

P.S. in navy boot camp they make you stand heal to toe naked in line for the showers. It's called a "Ricky car wash". Enjoy ;-)

navy

Awards
thanks for the feed back bro, any idea weather epi causes water retention or bloating?

navy

Awards
Tell the recruiter to stop checking out your figure. Hes only worried bout his contract numbers anyhow. They don't test for that crap at MEPS... When you get to boot don't fall for that "moment of truth" crap they pull on ya either. I passed 3 clearences for my job (FC) supposedly yet when I got home I got picked up on a 2 year old probation violation warrant issued by mistake.

P.S. in navy boot camp they make you stand heal to toe naked in line for the showers. It's called a "Ricky car wash". Enjoy ;-)

haha cant wait bro, and yeah i know they dont test for it just making sure i have a back up for any curiosity.. hehe, im so exited, hopefully ill be able to go to meps this month! but i hope i get the dep though and have 2 months before i ship... so 3 months from this day, so i can finish my pct and get in the top condition i can be at, and also spend some good time visiting family

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Its not the epi at week 2 ;).....won't start having much effect until mid-cycle probably. Its your diet and/or training regimen that is causing the recomp effect. Epi should not cause any sort of bloat, should be the opposite since its more of a DHT compound which is antagonistic towards estrogen and its water bloating effects.

.....30mg is kinda sorta low also btw.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
haha cant wait bro, and yeah i know they dont test for it just making sure i have a back up for any curiosity.. hehe, im so exited, hopefully ill be able to go to meps this month! but i hope i get the dep though and have 2 months before i ship... so 3 months from this day, so i can finish my pct and get in the top condition i can be at, and also spend some good time visiting family
Don't worry to much about being in top shape for navy boot camp. You only mainly do two physical things , march ALOT in the drill hall and morning PT. you practice marching so much it's retarded all for one day that you graduate then it serves no purpose. At the end of your cycle you'll have battle stations which is 48 hours with no sleep and that about 8 of those they run you though a bunch of weak exercises and a lame obstacle course. Basically that's the only exciting part and its not that great. You'll just be happy to do something unexpected after a boring 12 weeks. Physically you'll be disappointed in the boot camp experience. Unless you **** up alot then they'll "cycle" the living **** out of you till you're broken. I've seen some strong dudes cry like babies. I once was made to sit against a wall for 45 minutes. That was painfull but it was better the what my punishment for failure woulda been. Navy boot camp is a mind **** not a physical one..... Or maybe I'm lying lol:)