best time to take 4-ad,1-andro

boxcaracer

Awards
I have read that taking 4-ad is best as taking pre-workout due to the added agression. But, for my first week I will only be taking 1 at 6am, and the other at 4PM.

During my third week I will be taking a third one around 11AM. But for my first week I need to know.....and does taking my PH pre-workout matter at all?..or does taking them anytime is what matters?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I have read that taking 4-ad is best as taking pre-workout due to the added agression. But, for my first week I will only be taking 1 at 6am, and the other at 4PM.

During my third week I will be taking a third one around 11AM. But for my first week I need to know.....and does taking my PH pre-workout matter at all?..or does taking them anytime is what matters?
With certain compounds, a pre workout dose is expected. For instance, stano. Pre workout it is noted for increases aggression and a good way to battle on cycle lethargy. I have personally not ran 4ad but if your claim is correct, then a PWO dose may be beneficial. As far as needed to take a PH/DS before workout.... It's your call. I like to dose an hour before workout because I feels it's an added placebo effect for my lifts. Is it backed by science? Not that I've seen. In theory as long as you dose according to your compounds half life, the levels in your blood should remain steady thus allowing you to lift whenever and still have the steroid/steroids in full effect. It is true that most people usually time their dose around there workout time. Is it placebo? Not positive. But I know it works for me personally. Also there is a chance that a PWO dose enables a stronger effect do to increasing the concentration in your blood stream. Once again, this is just speculation and not backed by a study I've read or any science I know of. Just my opinion.

boxcaracer

Awards
Thanks for the reply.

So, half life meaning how long the steroid itself stays active in my body?
I am stacking 4-ad to help with lethargy and keep low sides of the 1-andro.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
So your cycle is just 4-andro and 1-andro?

boxcaracer

Awards
Yeah, this is my first PH cycle ever, running it for 6 weeks.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Gotcha. I can't really say to much as I have never ran either. I don't even know what kind if gains you should expect to see. Hopefully others chime in