First cycle

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
Any advice on what my first cycle should be? I don't like needles. I ****ing hate them to be exact, but if I need to go that way for first cycle then so be it. Or should I just run some orals on my first? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
its not a matter of whether you like or dislike needles. its a matter of do you have access to illegal gear.

btw, stats bud

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
test e 500mg/week for 10 week

nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/100/50/50

done

unless there are other reasons you cant pin like job or gf/wife or something. youll get over fear pretty quickly

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
You can always do a oral cycle and many do. But my opinion is if your are going to do it you might as well pin it. If you have to get someone(knowledgeable) to stick the first time. There are plenty of YouTube videos that demonstrates how to.

Do it just Like OKnight said above. Listen and learn everything you can and then make your decision.

joeblow1

Awards
You'll learn to love needles after you see what they can do. I hated needles when I first started now I pin year round.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I recently started TRT and as long as you learn good technique it's pretty much painless...

As stated above, it's not the needles you should be afraid of, it's the illegality. IMO needles are the safer way to go. Orals are often very toxic