Best ph for pure strength

magic1982

Awards
Just wondering everyone's opinion on bet ph for strength only. Appearance doesn't matter. Thx in advance.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely a lot out there.
Something with a higher androgenic than anabolic factor. I get decent strength gains with anavar without adding weight.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if var counts as a ph, then halotestin is your man

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
If you want something you can run for a long period of time stano at 1000-1200 gave me pretty good strength and you can run it for 8 weeks and be fine. If you want something to pulse or run very, very short term that is insanely strong then halotestin is what I hear is the best for strength, I know powerlifters take that stuff.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
LMG is probably not a bad choice. From reviews and logs, I've never taken it. Are there any "wet" prohormones out there?

gymguy21

Awards
If you want something you can run for a long period of time stano at 1000-1200 gave me pretty good strength and you can run it for 8 weeks and be fine. If you want something to pulse or run very, very short term that is insanely strong then halotestin is what I hear is the best for strength, I know powerlifters take that stuff.
I'll keep this in mind for my next run.

gymguy21

Awards
LMG is probably not a bad choice. From reviews and logs, I've never taken it. Are there any "wet" prohormones out there?
Never ran LMG but have seen a lot of guys stack it with something else

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
+1 for halotestin