Halotest 25

R

rodo123

Awards
So its been two years since I used Halotest 25, I was 18 at the time I'm now 20. And I am still not back to normal, my libido is nowhere where it was before when I was "normal" and my morning wood is non existent. I was left traumatized after I finished the bottle and knew I ****ed up big time. In case you are all wondering I did not have a proper PCT. I don't know if its all in my head causing all the problems. I would of thought my body would of normalized by now. I have tried everything from HcGenerate, tongkat ali, DAA, and Erase. I have felt nothing from these supplements so I am wondering if its all in my head? I need some suggestions guys on what to do.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
Have u gone to the doctor to do blood work, that would be my next step. That way u can rule out whether its rule or in ur head bro

R

rodo123

Awards
I'll definitely get bloodwork now that you mention it.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
tongkat ali
Get Testojack or anything else with the LJ100™ extract in it.

You will get your libido back.

I think it`s all in your head. But you must do bloods to be sure.

If your total T is way below the lower limit than you need treatment but I don`t believe that this is the case. Could be you are very depressed. Get a good standardized St Johns Worth supplement to take care of that possibility too_Once you get neurotransmitters in check you will know if hormones are really working.

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
And then don't run Anabolics again, 18 is too young, your natty test should be awesome at that age, or at least that's the advice I have alway gotten, I'm 31 now and just starting to try them

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Anabolics 27
S Pheromones 7
S Anabolics 45
B Anabolics 36
W 35 and Older 3