Superdrol Recomp!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. My advice is do not pulse especially at the end of a cycle. You could run it at 20 for the last few weeks, but you might want to add a dht base cause as you shut down and your liver does get stressed you will have lethargy and possibly libido issues.

2. I misread your post never mind about the pulse part.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    Op, I am starting a Superdrol (SD-10) run for a cut before a trip in early July. I am sitting at about 15% right now. I wish I was starting leaner but it is what it is. I'm going to do cardio 1nce or 2ce a week and just modify my cals to gain/lose. My main goal is to lean out and my secondary goal is to bring up weaknesses in my physique (delts, lats). Also, I initially was going to do a 6 week run at 10 but am now considering 10/10/10/10or20/20/20. I don't drink and my liver should be tip top so I'm thinking I should be fine. Good luck with your cycle. I also considered pulsing 20 or 30 3x a week but opted for the more traditional route. Anyone have any advice for me or OP?
    Quote Originally Posted by insanity00123 View Post
    Well tbh Im thinking of doing a 5-6 weeker because I dont drink often and Ive read that the liver is the most resilient organ in the body with its regenerative ability.
    Run SD at 20mg for 6 weeks. Add in stano @ 600-800mg a day and you will have no negative sides such as lethargy or reduced sex drive. I ran SD at 20mg for 6 weeks along with T-Var and Stano and my liver values came back fine. Best cycle i've ever run and changed my physique a lot. I can't stress enough how amazing Trenavar is stacked with SD and stano. SICK fat loss.

Keep your calories at maintenance. Throw in 10-15 minutes of HIIT cardio 2-3x a week. You'll get awesome results man.
    Last edited by TruthWalker; 04-12-2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: included mandime's post

4. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Run SD at 20mg for 6 weeks. Add in stano @ 600-800mg a day and you will have no negative sides such as lethargy or reduced sex drive. I ran SD at 20mg for 6 weeks along with T-Var and Stano and my liver values came back fine. Best cycle i've ever run and changed my physique a lot. I can't stress enough how amazing Trenavar is stacked with SD and stano. SICK fat loss.

Keep your calories at maintenance. Throw in 10-15 minutes of HIIT cardio 2-3x a week. You'll get awesome results man.
    Thanks for your post. I have SD at home (bought it before the ban) and want to incorporate that into the cycle. I'd rather prolong the length and lessen the intensity of the cycle in hopes of holing on to any possible gains as well as giving me longer to drop bf. Do you think that stacking the SD is necessary for my goals/ would a non methylated DHT base like Stano really make the cycle shine?

5. Quote Originally Posted by mandime View Post
    Thanks for your post. I have SD at home (bought it before the ban) and want to incorporate that into the cycle. I'd rather prolong the length and lessen the intensity of the cycle in hopes of holing on to any possible gains as well as giving me longer to drop bf. Do you think that stacking the SD is necessary for my goals/ would a non methylated DHT base like Stano really make the cycle shine?
    No problem! It's definitely not necessary to stack the SD to reach your goals. However, I do think adding a non methylated DHT base like stano would really be beneficial, and you would enjoy the cycle a lot more. I know for me, SD causes terrible lethargy and reduces my sex drive, and the stano completely eliminates that for me. On top of that, I notice a big difference in leanness, hardness, and vascularity from the stano compared with SD alone.

As far as the dose of SD and cycle length, I agree prolonging the cycle will allow you to keep your gains better and increase the amount of bf you lose. I don't think 20mg for 6 weeks is really all that intense if you aren't experiencing bad sides from it, and the stano eliminates those completely for me, which is the only reason I was able to run it for 6 weeks. But I think you can definitely still reach your goals without stacking it! Depending on how bad SD sides are for you, if you don't stack it with stano you may want to dose it at 10mg for 6 weeks instead of 20mg.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post

Did you take tudca?

7. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Did you take tudca?
    No I didn't, I took CEL Cycle Assist and Milk Thistle at 1g/day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting 2nd cycle tomorrow:Superdrol Recomp
    By Roniboney in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 08:22 PM
  2. Androseries/Tren/Superdrol recomp results!!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:12 PM
  3. Epi-strong Recomp Log -with superdrol jumpstart
    By mrinc0gnit0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 05:36 AM
  4. 5aa/Test Prop/Tren Ace - Recomp/cutter - ???
    By Poobah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 11:51 AM
  5. Body Recomp
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 02:22 PM