Superdrol Recomp!

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
I'm planning to do a recomp cycle with Superdrol I've been reading that SD is a killer recomp cycle so I'm going to give it a try. For my diet,I was thinking 2700 calories,which is my maintenance and keep it there or maybe cut it down to 200-300 calories below it. Im not too sure on this,so help a brother out! :)

Stats:
5'10''
15% Body fat.

On Cycle:
SD:10/10/10/10/10/10
LGI Damage Control for cycle support(will be out summertime) it has both SAME and TUDCA.

PCT: Clomid 50/50/50/50
T-Blast
FinaFlex Black

joeblow1

Awards
Bro I'd up the dose to 30 mg day. 10 isn't gonna do much.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
6 weeks at 10mg? Might as well save the SD, run epi and get your diet/training incheck. Have you ran SD before? I don't believe you have. You will get the same recomp effect out of a 4-5week run at higher doses plus add mass and strength. Di what you want. Also clomid dose to High. 50/50/25/25. But you can run 50s if u desire. I find it saves on the possible sides and helps you come off with the tapered dose.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
6 weeks at 10mg? Might as well save the SD, run epi and get your diet/training incheck. Have you ran SD before? I don't believe you have. You will get the same recomp effect out of a 4-5week run at higher doses plus add mass and strength. Di what you want. Also clomid dose to High. 50/50/25/25. But you can run 50s if u desire. I find it saves on the possible sides and helps you come off with the tapered dose.
If he has 50s he can do 50/50/50eod/50eod I've done this same method with Torem and Nolva with no issues.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
True, but with clomid, in my exp, running it higher than 50mg ED or 50s for 4 weeks, brings on possible anxiety sides and emotional issues at times. The tapered dose doesn't and he should be able to easily cut tabs in half especially if pharm grade, there is a line down the middle.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
So a 4 week 20mg cycle will be the best?

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
And yea it'll be my first SD run,would I get good recomp effects eating at maintenance or would be lean bulk be also good for recomp? My main goal is leaning out for summer.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
And yea it'll be my first SD run,would I get good recomp effects eating at maintenance or would be lean bulk be also good for recomp? My main goal is leaning out for summer.
I think its a solid idea, I've been waiting to try it myself....but up to this point I never end up running JUST the SD on a recomp. 20mg would be great, and you can run it for 5-6 weeks at 20mg, you don't have to cut it down to 4 weeks. Your liver is not going to fall out during a 5-6 week SD run, it is resilient and was put there for just such purposes. That being said, don't abuse it before or after this cycle for a period of time to be on the safe side, and take supplemental ancillaries pre and during cycle. I think you are a bit confused on the "proper" recomp diet. You would want to zigzag between maintenance (good that you know that #), +300 and -300. If you just eat maintenance, that is "ok"...but then again it is not a true recomp diet in my estimations. Say 2-3 days maintenance, 2-3 days surplus, 2-3 days deficit. Or a lean bulk at +300-500 calories per day with a cheat day per week or so would work in this situation.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
On sd you could keep cals at or a little below maintenance and still increase your lean mass while lowering you bf, I know this because I have. I think you could damn near eat 1000 cal a day and still have strength increases, sd is that bad ass. I have also run sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks and I really liked it, no lethargy or loss of libido. That being said I would reccomend running it at 20, maybe not for 6 weeks, I imagine after 6 weeks it is going to take you awhile to fully recover, besides the stress being put on your liver, bp, cholesterol etc.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
On sd you could keep cals at or a little below maintenance and still increase your lean mass while lowering you bf, I know this because I have. I think you could damn near eat 1000 cal a day and still have strength increases, sd is that bad ass. I have also run sd at 10 mg for 6 weeks and I really liked it, no lethargy or loss of libido. That being said I would reccomend running it at 20, maybe not for 6 weeks, I imagine after 6 weeks it is going to take you awhile to fully recover, besides the stress being put on your liver, bp, cholesterol etc.
I was thinking of eating at maintenance and do 15 mins of HIIT cardio everyday,ya think its possible to lose lets say 2% body fat and gain lbm on this cycle?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of eating at maintenance and do 15 mins of HIIT cardio everyday,ya think its possible to lose lets say 2% body fat and gain lbm on this cycle?
Yeah, I don't know the exact amount of cardio, but is definately realistic. I would maybe start out at maintenance cals and then between day 10 and 14 adjust depending on your progress to that point.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently ran SD + 5-Alpha Test (stano) for 4 wks as a recomp and had great success. Ran the SD at 20mg/day. For me cardio was a breeze on it. I know for some its not, but I was good to go.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
I recently ran SD + 5-Alpha Test (stano) for 4 wks as a recomp and had great success. Ran the SD at 20mg/day. For me cardio was a breeze on it. I know for some its not, but I was good to go.
How were your results? And how was your diet like?

joeblow1

Awards
30mg for 6 weeks? Goodbye liver.
Your liver will be fine. Just let it recover afterwards. You could just run 30 for 4 weeks if it makes you feel safer. 10 mg isn't gonna do much and 20mg is still mild. 30 is the sweet spot, 40 is rough and the sides suck.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Alright I think Im gonna go with 20-30mg ed with a lean bulk diet. I will also be doing HIIT cardio and be doing abs! Hopefully this will lean me out for the beach! B)

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Alright I think Im gonna go with 20-30mg ed with a lean bulk diet. I will also be doing HIIT cardio and be doing abs! Hopefully this will lean me out for the beach! B)
It will lean you out for sure and be a solid recomp. Advice on cardio... Stock up on taurine. 4-5g preworkout should help subdue any sides such as back pumps, calf/shin pumps. Simply walking or jogging lightly can be rough for some on much more milder cycles let alone SD. Stretch stretch and stretch pre and post workout plus up your potassium intake. Maybe add a banana or two a little bit before the gym and since attempting to lean up, a G2 Gatorade while lifting on heavy cardio days should suffice. Shin splints are a lot more likely to occur on harsh cycles when cardio is high. (For some, everyone is different)

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
It will lean you out for sure and be a solid recomp. Advice on cardio... Stock up on taurine. 4-5g preworkout should help subdue any sides such as back pumps, calf/shin pumps. Simply walking or jogging lightly can be rough for some on much more milder cycles let alone SD. Stretch stretch and stretch pre and post workout plus up your potassium intake. Maybe add a banana or two a little bit before the gym and since attempting to lean up, a G2 Gatorade while lifting on heavy cardio days should suffice. Shin splints are a lot more likely to occur on harsh cycles when cardio is high. (For some, everyone is different)
Thanks for the advice bro,really helps a lot! Thanks for everyone's help too! I'm thinking of logging it here so I'll put up a link once I get it rolling.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Last time I used SD I did 5 weeks of SD at 20mg per day and full dose of PP Androbulk for 8 weeks. Gained ~20 lbs, kept ~12 of it. That was on a lean bulk, so I was not taking in copious amounts of calories. maybe 3500 or so, and my maintenance seems to be around 2800-3000 nowadays. No cardio and I actually didn't gain any fat whatsoever, might've dropped a little. Good stuff, just that I always stack it...can't help myself. What brand of SD is this anyways?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have run 20mg sd for 6 weeks and came back with normal liver values running tudca. I also dont drink on cycle. It is really based on how much you abuse your liver on a daily basis that will dictate if you can run orals a bit higher than others.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Not attempting to high jack, but with this being an SD thread and all.... Anyone have exp with EST's SD clone? Methyl-vol. it also as some form of Nitric oxide supp built in. Made a thread awhile ago with no leads. I can get it 20 bucks a bottle right now at my gym. Also, there phera vol as well. Just not trying to waste cash.

Edit: I have my own SD powder to cap, I'm just curious about the brand to possibly stock up at such a cheap price.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I have run 20mg sd for 6 weeks and came back with normal liver values running tudca. I also dont drink on cycle. It is really based on how much you abuse your liver on a daily basis that will dictate if you can run orals a bit higher than others.
I had my initial TRT assessment blood test after my PCT for that SD/AB cycle.....with liver values....and my liver was "beautiful" :D Granted it was a month post cycle and almost 2 months post SD portion, but hey values were fantastic. I live a very healthy straight edge lifestyle though as well. Other than popping tylenols when I get a headache.....Your body is not going to delineate between 4 weeks and 6 weeks, same difference. There is no "magic line" you cross and BAM! liver damage up the wazoo!! lol. You take care of yourself? 4 weeks or 5 weeks or 6 weeks is all the same in regards to your liver. People damage their liver by drinking alcohol ED for years and decades...not a month and a half on SD. This task takes work to accomplish :D

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Well tbh Im thinking of doing a 5-6 weeker because I dont drink often and Ive read that the liver is the most resilient organ in the body with its regenerative ability.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OP last year I ran a 10mg SD for 6 weeks and loved it. I took 5mg in the morning and 5 in the afternoon. On workout days I took all 10mgs PWO. I'm 5'9 at 170 and 12% BF at the time. I cut cals by 500 and still gained 8-10lbs while dropping 2% BF. after PCT I kept 3-4lbs but IMO I exceeded my expectations in "the mirror test". I'm going to do this again at the end of June for Pre vacation in July. I would run a test base with it though. After week 5 I started to feel like crap. Good luck.

murk01

murk01

Awards
subbed.
i was thinking about 10mg for 4 weeks too. or 20mg for 3. if u take on cycle and dring plenty of water ur liver should be fine for a longer cycle. the only thing i worry about with longer cycles is recovery.

would a longer sd cycle make recovery longer.

lucky04

Awards
I recently completed a 6 week SD run @ 10mg/day. Unlike many other posters here, I liked the run alot. Also ran 5-alpha and TUDCA, and had literally zero sides, and no issues with cardio. I recomp'd pretty hard and liked my results. Lifts went up, fat fell off. Granted my diet was on par.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I recently completed a 6 week SD run @ 10mg/day. Unlike many other posters here, I liked the run alot. Also ran 5-alpha and TUDCA, and had literally zero sides, and no issues with cardio. I recomp'd pretty hard and liked my results. Lifts went up, fat fell off. Granted my diet was on par.
what was ur start weight. maybe the mixed review on low dose cycles is due to body weight. im currently about 180lb. should be like 190lb when i get started.

lucky04

Awards
what was ur start weight. maybe the mixed review on low dose cycles is due to body weight. im currently about 180lb. should be like 190lb when i get started.
Started weight was 180. I think with all anabolics, recomp effects are more noticeable at low bf, rather than high bf. I was in the "higher range" and still very much enjoyed my results, and my composition changes were phenomenal in my own view.

mandime

mandime

Awards
Op, I am starting a Superdrol (SD-10) run for a cut before a trip in early July. I am sitting at about 15% right now. I wish I was starting leaner but it is what it is. I'm going to do cardio 1nce or 2ce a week and just modify my cals to gain/lose. My main goal is to lean out and my secondary goal is to bring up weaknesses in my physique (delts, lats). Also, I initially was going to do a 6 week run at 10 but am now considering 10/10/10/10or20/20/20. I don't drink and my liver should be tip top so I'm thinking I should be fine. Good luck with your cycle. I also considered pulsing 20 or 30 3x a week but opted for the more traditional route. Anyone have any advice for me or OP?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
My advice is do not pulse especially at the end of a cycle. You could run it at 20 for the last few weeks, but you might want to add a dht base cause as you shut down and your liver does get stressed you will have lethargy and possibly libido issues.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Op, I am starting a Superdrol (SD-10) run for a cut before a trip in early July. I am sitting at about 15% right now. I wish I was starting leaner but it is what it is. I'm going to do cardio 1nce or 2ce a week and just modify my cals to gain/lose. My main goal is to lean out and my secondary goal is to bring up weaknesses in my physique (delts, lats). Also, I initially was going to do a 6 week run at 10 but am now considering 10/10/10/10or20/20/20. I don't drink and my liver should be tip top so I'm thinking I should be fine. Good luck with your cycle. I also considered pulsing 20 or 30 3x a week but opted for the more traditional route. Anyone have any advice for me or OP?
Well tbh Im thinking of doing a 5-6 weeker because I dont drink often and Ive read that the liver is the most resilient organ in the body with its regenerative ability.
Run SD at 20mg for 6 weeks. Add in stano @ 600-800mg a day and you will have no negative sides such as lethargy or reduced sex drive. I ran SD at 20mg for 6 weeks along with T-Var and Stano and my liver values came back fine. Best cycle i've ever run and changed my physique a lot. I can't stress enough how amazing Trenavar is stacked with SD and stano. SICK fat loss.

Keep your calories at maintenance. Throw in 10-15 minutes of HIIT cardio 2-3x a week. You'll get awesome results man.

Last edited:
mandime

mandime

Awards
Run SD at 20mg for 6 weeks. Add in stano @ 600-800mg a day and you will have no negative sides such as lethargy or reduced sex drive. I ran SD at 20mg for 6 weeks along with T-Var and Stano and my liver values came back fine. Best cycle i've ever run and changed my physique a lot. I can't stress enough how amazing Trenavar is stacked with SD and stano. SICK fat loss.

Keep your calories at maintenance. Throw in 10-15 minutes of HIIT cardio 2-3x a week. You'll get awesome results man.
Thanks for your post. I have SD at home (bought it before the ban) and want to incorporate that into the cycle. I'd rather prolong the length and lessen the intensity of the cycle in hopes of holing on to any possible gains as well as giving me longer to drop bf. Do you think that stacking the SD is necessary for my goals/ would a non methylated DHT base like Stano really make the cycle shine?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your post. I have SD at home (bought it before the ban) and want to incorporate that into the cycle. I'd rather prolong the length and lessen the intensity of the cycle in hopes of holing on to any possible gains as well as giving me longer to drop bf. Do you think that stacking the SD is necessary for my goals/ would a non methylated DHT base like Stano really make the cycle shine?
No problem! It's definitely not necessary to stack the SD to reach your goals. However, I do think adding a non methylated DHT base like stano would really be beneficial, and you would enjoy the cycle a lot more. I know for me, SD causes terrible lethargy and reduces my sex drive, and the stano completely eliminates that for me. On top of that, I notice a big difference in leanness, hardness, and vascularity from the stano compared with SD alone.

As far as the dose of SD and cycle length, I agree prolonging the cycle will allow you to keep your gains better and increase the amount of bf you lose. I don't think 20mg for 6 weeks is really all that intense if you aren't experiencing bad sides from it, and the stano eliminates those completely for me, which is the only reason I was able to run it for 6 weeks. But I think you can definitely still reach your goals without stacking it! Depending on how bad SD sides are for you, if you don't stack it with stano you may want to dose it at 10mg for 6 weeks instead of 20mg.

SPS

Awards
  • Established

Did you take tudca?