IP Products??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what you guys though of IP products. I hear great reviews about there 50mg Winny tabs but my main concern is their proviron(25mg pills) Has anyone ever used them? Are they good? Also wondering about there 15mg anavar tabs? Thanks much appreciated.

size

Awards
  • Established
The stuff is hit/miss. Some people love it while others hate it. I never had a bad experience with the stuff. I have no info on the proviron or the 15mg var.

er700

Awards
I also have never had a bad experience with their products. I believe you should have good faith in the remailer sending you IP products unless you are going directly through IP.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
dont use their injecatbles.........its painfull, and dirty.

er700

Awards
dont use their injecatbles.........its painfull, and dirty.
I have to disagree with you, been using the injectables for years with great results. The susp/prop mix was the only injectable that caused a great deal of pain, but damn did I get strong.

Find a good source or go directly through IP.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I disagree on the painfull/dirty comment as well.. I used IP test cyp and EQ, no pain at all.. I don't think the EQ did much for me, but other than that the test was good.. I plan on gettin' some 'viron soon from IP.. :thumbsup:

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i uesd their prop.....after 2 weeks i couldnt walk from the pain. the stuff crystalized, and when injected my eye teared, so i had to stop.

maybe i got bad patch or something.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
I disagree on the painfull/dirty comment as well.. I used IP test cyp and EQ, no pain at all.. I don't think the EQ did much for me, but other than that the test was good.. I plan on gettin' some 'viron soon from IP.. :thumbsup:
by the way who is the guy standing by you in the avatar?

Madhops

Awards
I've used his Test Ethanate and EQ, both have been painless.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What about Var? I've heard it wasn't Var at all, but sometimes DBol and sometimes Drol. This is a very important one for me, as my GF is thinking about trying Var.

Also, his T3 is really a T4/T3 mix. Did anyone ever try or test it?

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
The only good review i've heard is that his winny is awesome. I havent heard one bad complaint about it. Everything else is mixed reviews, except proviron which I really need and there isnt much review about it.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard Winny, Drol, and Dbol are legit. Most Oils are very legit. Never hear much about the Var or Proviron, which makes me thinks its a dead end street. They also make an Oral Turnibol, but I've never heard about quality.

er700

Awards
I've heard Winny, Drol, and Dbol are legit. Most Oils are very legit. Never hear much about the Var or Proviron, which makes me thinks its a dead end street. They also make an Oral Turnibol, but I've never heard about quality.
I am going to start using his Oral Turinabol (for the first time) at 40 mg/day for a month with 500 mg of IP's Sustanon as of January 1st. I will let you know what I think of it. I get great results with his drol, winny and d-bol tabs.

The only product I purchased from IP that I did not get results from was his accutane, I honostly don't think it worked at all for me.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, bro. My girl is interested in either the OT or the Var, and after reading about tabs having Drol and Dbol in them, I got way sacred...would hate to recommend something that cause permanent viralization!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
His var tested out to be winny one time...
It was actually low-dosed Drol.. ;)

His winny was never bad, probably the most popular of IP products were his winny and clen..

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know about his HCG? Think that could even be underdosed? Or fake?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Would somebody mind PMing me about IP? I have no idea what it is but I'm guessing it's something like British Dragon..

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know about his HCG? Think that could even be underdosed? Or fake?
I've had good results with it, as has a friend of mine from my gym. And the 2000IU per amp dosing is nice, since you don't need to have several weeks of HCG in your fridge, worrying that it will go bad.

/karp

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Bump on IP's proviron. Ask a friend for me LOL anyone know anyone who's used it???

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
There are too many options out there for me to even consider IP. The history and reputation isn't great with his stuff. My first cycle was IP. My oils crashed. I would rather homebrew or go with a domestic UG company.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
His var tested to be winny years ago.
Now the quality is top-notch. Really. "A friend" has access to LOTS of these tabs, and I personally have used the 5mg var with great results. That friend has sold a lot of the tabs, and never got a complaint in the past 2yrs. Prior to that, they were hit/miss. Now you can't beat them.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I really wish I "knew" his stuff was good for sure. I've heard that his test400 is good, too. And it's like 50ml @ 400mg/mL for around $150!!! That's a deal and a half!

Whoever said it IP injects were "dirty" should probably have properly transferred the IM products....using a "filter".

I thought about using their test400 for a first cycle along with 1-Test cyp, but if the test400 does hurt, I'd be in a world of pain with the test400 + 1-Test cyp...and I'm not sure I want to do that :think:

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I just spent a solid hour researching and came up with the name. Do the initials DG ring any bells or am I at the wrong site?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Nope, that was another one. I found it...

tarbaby2000

Awards
IP in my opinion is always 'iffy'. Maybe worth a try for the price, but there are so many varied opinions. BD has OT now and is often priced similarly to the IP stuff so you may be interested in that Brodus. I find their stuff much more reliable, despite some fakes showing up now in european countries.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
guys.. sounds like you are asking for sources..
British Dragon is a UG - underground lab
IP is another long standing UG

Status
Not open for further replies.