Oral only cycles vs prohormones

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

No, although a bigger muscle does have the POTENTIAL to be a stronger muscle.

I wouldn't expect much of a strength increase from GVT. But, you can expect dramatic progress when you start training for strength again (if ever).
    I'm only running gvt to switch it up. I usually mix strength with volume. I find it to be a good combination .

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Not overly disrespectful, no.

Just a healthy dose of reality brother. I won't ever consider myself an elite athlete, I'll wait until someone else does it.
    I understand, but I consider an athlete someone who runs or plays on a softball league on the weekends.

I think a lot of us here are higher caliber athletes then those as we spend huge amount of time to do what we love. And like u said maybe elite is a little much, sorry for tooting my own horn lol
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gkulek View Post

I understand, but I consider an athlete someone who runs or plays on a softball league on the weekends.

I think a lot of us here are higher caliber athletes then those as we spend huge amount of time to do what we love. And like u said maybe elite is a little much, sorry for tooting my own horn lol
    An elite athlete is someone who dominates their sport. Not someone who is a little more jacked than the usual gym goer. And someone who plays softball?? C'mon man, athlete?? Negative. Some are former athletes but most are just apart of a beer league reliving old glory days of high school baseball. When you make big bucks to compete in the sport you love, then you are an competitive athlete.... When you are the best at the sport you get paid the big bucks to compete in, then sir, you are an elite athlete. I own a BP record in my former state but.... Unpaid for my gear.... I paid for spot in competition... I paid my gym dues each month, my supplement tab etc etc. when all that is paid for me, and I'm breakin records again maybe next year..... Then I will feel like a competitive athlete. When I press 600lbs, I may feel elite. So.... Prob never.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    An elite athlete is someone who dominates their sport. Not someone who is a little more jacked than the usual gym goer. And someone who plays softball?? C'mon man, athlete?? Negative. Some are former athletes but most are just apart of a beer league reliving old glory days of high school baseball. When you make big bucks to compete in the sport you love, then you are an competitive athlete.... When you are the best at the sport you get paid the big bucks to compete in, then sir, you are an elite athlete. I own a BP record in my former state but.... Unpaid for my gear.... I paid for spot in competition... I paid my gym dues each month, my supplement tab etc etc. when all that is paid for me, and I'm breakin records again maybe next year..... Then I will feel like a competitive athlete. When I press 600lbs, I may feel elite. So.... Prob never.
    You own a Blood Pressure record in your state?! Dude holy crap you must've been cycling test a,b,c,d,prop,snop,****,cop/tren/sphen/len/dbol all at once to get that record! Give the OP your secretes to success!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post

Like I said stayin, maybe elite is a little much, I get it geez lol
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

Any ways guys, back to the thread...

Does anybody have any feedback on superdrol vs epistane? And what is the diff between superdrol and halodrol? Thanks guys!!
  7. Registered User

Some of you are ****ing retarded. Most AAS contribute better gains with less sides than any PH.

OP, like you I never understood this debate either other than the fact of legal reasons AAS will beat out PHs almost everytime. I hate seeing people get on any boards really and bash people wanting to run a dbol only/winny only/or var only cycle but will turn around and happily assist those wanting to run sd/pmag/epi cycles, or even worst help them run a stack of PHs. I honestly don't understand it, google "dbol only cycle" and click on really any of the threads you see and look at how badly it's shot down. And then forums have stickys about "how to run your 1st hdrol cycle". I think dbol beats out hdrol 10/10times but it has a bad rep because morons will run it without PCT. Most of the info about oral only cycles is just parroted around because people either think it makes them look smart or just simply lack of research because they heard it on the forums...ugh I'm done

/rant
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin_C View Post
    Some of you are ****ing retarded. Most AAS contribute better gains with less sides than any PH.

OP, like you I never understood this debate either other than the fact of legal reasons AAS will beat out PHs almost everytime. I hate seeing people get on any boards really and bash people wanting to run a dbol only/winny only/or var only cycle but will turn around and happily assist those wanting to run sd/pmag/epi cycles, or even worst help them run a stack of PHs. I honestly don't understand it, google "dbol only cycle" and click on really any of the threads you see and look at how badly it's shot down. And then forums have stickys about "how to run your 1st hdrol cycle". I think dbol beats out hdrol 10/10times but it has a bad rep because morons will run it without PCT. Most of the info about oral only cycles is just parroted around because people either think it makes them look smart or just simply lack of research because they heard it on the forums...ugh I'm done

/rant
    The major difference is because if someone has access to dbol they have access to test.

There is no reason to run an oral only cycle if you can pin testosterone.

People that run HDrol (or epi, or....) don't generally have access to testosterone, which is why there is a difference.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

/rant
    So in ur opinion ph are a waste of everyone's time unless u cannot obtain illegal gear ??
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

So in ur opinion ph are a waste of everyone's time unless u cannot obtain illegal gear ??
    PH is not worth it. I did 2x but I never understood the point of taxing the liver so much, shutting down your natural test production, gaining a bunch of strength, then losing most of it.
    I understand the legalities behind injectables but that's the price to pay for real deal gear
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

PH is not worth it. I did 2x but I never understood the point of taxing the liver so much, shutting down your natural test production, gaining a bunch of strength, then losing most of it.
    I understand the legalities behind injectables but that's the price to pay for real deal gear
    As this may be true, all these suggestions are personal opinions. Some don't react well to PH/DS cycle and others do. Just the same as some people's liver are taxed with bad values, whiles others are not after cycle. Plenty of blood work to prove this theory. It's going to come down to each individuals results, willing to risk getting actual AAS do to personal obligations and things along this nature. Personally, I've reached 250lbs and have a couple "legal" designer cycles under my belt. Each cycle was solid. Lean mass added with strength and most kept after. I've always kept around 90% of my gains. For me, Ph/DS are a plus and not a waste along with many others. And as stated in a previous post, I will never risk my career, my family, and lifestyle simply to pin test. Not worth it. If I was single working a 12.00 hr job, then hell yeah, I would in a heartbeat. There is no definitive answer as there are to many variables per user that contribute to responses
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

of course it's personal opinion, just like yours above
    How could you ask a thread question without having personal opinion? Are you looking for scientific studies comparing orals to injectables?
  13. Registered User

How could you ask a thread question without having personal opinion? Are you looking for scientific studies comparing orals to injectables?
    No. I'm not exactly sure scientific research would be worth it or even prove anything in this given situation as like I stated above, to many variables. Just saw a lot of statements made that seemed to be stated as facts rather than personal opinions is all. No argument intended. Simply stating its all personal opinion
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

When I started this thread I had heard lots of bad comments bout oral only cycles, so I wnted opinions and results from people that have experience with poss both ph and aas
  15. Registered User

When I started this thread I had heard lots of bad comments bout oral only cycles, so I wnted opinions and results from people that have experience with poss both ph and aas
    Exactly. This forum and all others are designed to bounce ideas off others, learn from others mistakes and success and to gain general knowledge on all things related to this lifestyle. Full of nothing but general guidelines and personal opinions with some being backed by scientific proof. Want an oral only cycle? Run one. It may be different for you than others have exp with less sides compared to gains. Trial and error for your own body is the only way to find out what works best for you.
  16. SPS

/rant
    AAS > ph's? Well duh. Or do you mean illegal aas > OTC aas? Since you compared dbol and hdrol I assume you meant the later, maybe you are the retard haha

Regardless it comes down to your goals, you may get bigger gains with dbol compared to hdrol, but those bigger gains are coming with bigger sides. I always thought dbol only cycles were hated on cause guys would get huge and strong but wouldn't keep the gains which makes it pretty much worthless in the long run. It's like why gain 20 pounds and keep 5 when you could run hdrol, gain 9 and still keep 5.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

And again this is what needs to be discussed because some people say more side effects with ph some say more with aas, so I guess it just really depends on our bodies and if u spa cycle properly or not
  19. SPS

And again this is what needs to be discussed because some people say more side effects with ph some say more with aas, so I guess it just really depends on our bodies and if u spa cycle properly or not
    It depends on the compounds, I was just comparing dbol and hdrol
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

I am going to chime in if I may. I have used both pins and pills and believe that pins are better suited for long lasting gains due to the users ability to do 12-16 week cycles on average. Can you imagine if you used SD for 16 weeks? No thank you. Orals do have their place though there are some that are quick reacting work well as a kick start to longer pin cycles. Or if you just want a quick gain they can work like NOs in a car. What it boils down to is what you want out of it. I would say 98% of guys in the gym will never compete and 85% will never get what they want out of the gym because they dont have a plan, their dedication sucks, and their diet is awful 335 days out of the year. I have had successful runs of a variety of different compounds because these chemicals do nothing more than enhance what you are already doing. Look at the 70s east German Olympic team (Oral Turinabol) they were their nations Elite Athletes made better by chemistry. Or you can read the hundreds of people’s threads crying for help because they sat on their ass and just hoped that a chemical will make them huge. Anabolics of any kind are there to give us a helping hand, some call it cheating but if it get you to where you want to be do it, because lets face it self improvement is just another form of masturbation. We do it for self gratification. My brain hurts after all that thinking im’a take a nap now I have brained too much for one sitting
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. oral only cycle
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 10:02 AM
  2. Oral Only Cycle
    By mikeman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 06:38 PM
  3. such thing as a good oral only cycle?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 09:48 AM
  4. Oral only cycle
    By map200uk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 07:29 PM
  5. Oral only cycle,what would be my best options?
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 07:33 PM