Superdrol or Dbol?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
which do yall prefer?

Superdrol or Dbol? Im sure there is already a discussion on this but im too lazy to filter all these threads and its easier to start a new one.

Ive never used SD but ive only heard good things....ive seen logs and some people putting on 30 lbs on 4weeks@40/mgs QD. Sounds hard to beat.

on the other hand I have run dbol and its hard to beat that Dbol high. I feel great and strength goes through the roof!

anyway...thoughts and opinions!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
solo run or kickstart? dbol is kind of a boner kill for solo because you lose a fuk ton from water weight

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
definately as a kicker. Reason being is I would never run either solo...I know theres people who do, I just dont run anything without test

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
solo run or kickstart? dbol is kind of a boner kill for solo because you lose a fuk ton from water weight
and yes...i know lol...you lose a ****ton from water weight when you run it as a kicker...you can just keep a little bit more than you would on a solo cause your running test and other compounds alongside it

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
which do yall prefer?

Superdrol or Dbol? Im sure there is already a discussion on this but im too lazy to filter all these threads and its easier to start a new one.

Ive never used SD but ive only heard good things....ive seen logs and some people putting on 30 lbs on 4weeks@40/mgs QD. Sounds hard to beat.

on the other hand I have run dbol and its hard to beat that Dbol high. I feel great and strength goes through the roof!

anyway...thoughts and opinions!
You`ve heard only good things of superdrol?

What have you been reading man?

I`d definitely prefer dbol.It is the king and has never been surpassed.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards

theres some pretty convincing threads on here dude. Theres some claims on here of a dry 20 lbs in a month compared to 30 pounds of dbol water weight. I personally love dbols but there seems to be a cult following of SD users.

I know SD is hell on your liver and ive seen some blood work on people on it where their liver values were about 6 times what they should have been. its a wonder they were yellow...but by god their arms and legs were huge and defined lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sdrol big time. From my experience dbol comes with some pricey sides...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Depends who you ask. I like superdrol better but my favorite is anadrol. Id list them like this.

1 anadrol
2 m1t
3 methyl 1 alpha
4 superdrol
5 lmg
6 epistane
7 dbol
8 winstrol

M1t was about equal to anadrol but i felt less ****y on anadrol.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
SD is amazing.

I've heard people liken it to "poison", but I personally didn't get any bad sides from it.

Of course, I don't really know what it did to me inside.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Superdrol is nice. Lethergy issues end of cycle but whatever just means I'm excited for pct. I'd also replace epi with halodrol.

JRam

JRam

Awards
You`ve heard only good things of superdrol?What have you been reading man?I`d definitely prefer dbol.It is the king and has never been surpassed.
This. D-Bol is the ****. SD gets a lot of hype b/c it was legal and more people had access to it. D-Bol is the King of Kings. Nothing that has come after has changed the world like D-Bol. Truth.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love me some SD...with that being said I will let you know which I prefer around May.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I really like dbol I gained so much weight and strength off a month cycle and only took a week to kick in

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
This. D-Bol is the ****. SD gets a lot of hype b/c it was legal and more people had access to it. D-Bol is the King of Kings. Nothing that has come after has changed the world like D-Bol. Truth.
This is true. Only thing is dbol aromatizes and SD doesnt but can give estrogen rebound in some people. Im partial to dbol because it makes you a freak mentally and in the gym. Anadrol is a close tie because it makes me strong as fuk and has slightly less sides than the D. Sd personally is low on my list, winny is higher (my body takes 100mg like a champ and joints are fine, it cuts me ups fast).

As far as liver values... i dont buy the "sd is poison", every oral can be a poison if you are a window licker. My values came back just fine. So I dont know what to think about hepatoxicity of some orals.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol Im surprised how many people are picking dbol. Legit superdrol is way stronger than dbol. 20mgs of superdrol is a sh!tload stronger than 50mgs of dbol. Plus if you take something to control the estrogen the weight gain is not that fast on dbol. At least not for someone that has been at it for awhile. I think it gets alot of praise cause it is the 1st thing most people take. So yeah if your 160lbs of coarse dbol will stack alot of weight on but so would anything.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is true. Only thing is dbol aromatizes and SD doesnt but can give estrogen rebound in some people. Im partial to dbol because it makes you a freak mentally and in the gym. Anadrol is a close tie because it makes me strong as fuk and has slightly less sides than the D. Sd personally is low on my list, winny is higher (my body takes 100mg like a champ and joints are fine, it cuts me ups fast).

As far as liver values... i dont buy the "sd is poison", every oral can be a poison if you are a window licker. My values came back just fine. So I dont know what to think about hepatoxicity of some orals.
It is definatley personel preffence. I hated winny and never got. anything from it even at 100mgs. Tried it twice and I know it was legit. My boy was on it at the same time and he loved it. Anadrol made me feel like a god on 100mgs a day. I had crazy strenght and felt like I could lift all day. Pumps so bad just walking up a steep hill would make the front of my shins hurt so bad it was excruciating.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Oh my Hell!! Lol there are some really strong opinions out there about this!

Yeah i know that abombs are king when it comes to strength...i took it for a week and went up 15 pounds on my bench and 30lbs on my squat....that **** like herculean pez! The only thing is abombs made my bp skyrocket! On my 9th day i fell really like headed and my head was hurting and all red and sh*t so i took my bp and i should have been having a sbroke it was so high and that was only at 50 mgs/ qd. So yeah...not doin that again.

I can't stress enough on how much i love Dbol! It really is amazing but it does aromatize like a like a birch and Will give you more e related sides than a highschool cheerleader.

What makes superdrol so appealing though is it is the only ds that Im aware of that has had the cult following and success that it has. Yall are right it did gain alot of hype because of the effectiveness it had and how dry gains were.

Its hepatotoxicity is pretty gnarly. But yall are right with regard to taking any oral. You just have to BB careful and know your body. I have an iron liver and tolerated 120 mgs/ qd of Dbol for 6 weeks and the next day had blood work and my liver values were negligible.

Anyway this is all great stuff lets keep the ball rolling!

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
I would have,to go with dbol myself. I used sd quite a few times due to its availability and it was quite impressive as far as dry weight gains and strength but for me the sides were just too much for me with my work life, but I have only done dbol once and I felt GREAT! Strength was up and of course I held a little water but not too bad since I stay low carb most of the time. Zero sides makes it a winner for me.....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It is definatley personel preffence. I hated winny and never got. anything from it even at 100mgs. Tried it twice and I know it was legit. My boy was on it at the same time and he loved it. Anadrol made me feel like a god on 100mgs a day. I had crazy strenght and felt like I could lift all day. Pumps so bad just walking up a steep hill would make the front of my shins hurt so bad it was excruciating.
Yea winny is case by case. Its always love it or hate it, nothing between.

Abombs are freaky at strength.

Dbol I found around 50mg ed, an AI and carb cycling while watching sodium made me gain nice dry lean mass.

My absolute favorite?? 25mg dbol and 50mg abombs ed for 6 weeks. Best of all worlds. With about 500+mg test you gain like a freak.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea winny is case by case. Its always love it or hate it, nothing between.

Abombs are freaky at strength.

Dbol I found around 50mg ed, an AI and carb cycling while watching sodium made me gain nice dry lean mass.

My absolute favorite?? 25mg dbol and 50mg abombs ed for 6 weeks. Best of all worlds. With about 500+mg test you gain like a freak.
Lol! I ran 150mgs ed test no ester/75mgs ed tren/ 100mgs a day anadrol. Crazy weight and strenght.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol! I ran 150mgs ed test no ester/75mgs ed tren/ 100mgs a day anadrol. Crazy weight and strenght.
Hell yeah man thats sick right there! My source had a blend called TNE Smash it was 75mg TNE, 25mg dbol, 30mg Anadrol. Talk about the sickest preworkout ever during a tren cycle lol. I blew up so fast with 300mg test ew and 1g of Tren ew.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Hell yeah man thats sick right there! My source had a blend called TNE Smash it was 75mg TNE, 25mg dbol, 30mg Anadrol. Talk about the sickest preworkout ever during a tren cycle lol. I blew up so fast with 300mg test ew and 1g of Tren ew.
That had to burn like a match dude lol. But i bet it was crazy good for your workout!!

What would yall say are the equivalent doses between them all?

X mgs Dbol=x mgs SD = x mgs of abombs? ?

I know that abombs were left out of the original question but they really should have been included because it really is one of the kings of kickers

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That had to burn like a match dude lol. But i bet it was crazy good for your workout!!

What would yall say are the equivalent doses between them all?

X mgs Dbol=x mgs SD = x mgs of abombs? ?

I know that abombs were left out of the original question but they really should have been included because it really is one of the kings of kickers
It really didn't burn as much as you would think.

For ME (all my opinion on my body's reaction)-

75mg dbol=30mg SD=100mg Anadrol

That is side effects. Not results in strength and mass, that can't be compared because each one does something different.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
It really didn't burn as much as you would think.

For ME (all my opinion on my body's reaction)-

75mg dbol=30mg SD=100mg Anadrol

That is side effects. Not results in strength and mass, that can't be compared because each one does something different.
Obviously! And that does surprise me about the pip...big time surprise!

And absolutely its all relative to the individual and work done but...you can roughly guess equivalents based on those experiences.

From what I've seen from person to person though on the same level of fitness...

If they are running the same cycle/dosage/gear, their gains are pretty similar...id say within 5 lbs total.

That's just what I've seen anyway

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
They are both equal in my experience....but you don't need to take an AI with SD like you do with dbol. I just feel SD has less sides (never had liver issues over here) than dbol and that is why it might be the better choice. less sides, less ancillaries....and this is coming from a dyed in the wool dbol man from way back :D But hey either one will work and do the same damn thing in the end.

Cheif

Awards
SD > Dbol.

It is my unbiased opinion.
I have tried both and SD has worked the best for me.
I have never had issues with sd besides lethargy, but that is easy to fix.

All in all, you have to try both. You are going to get mixed reviews regardless of where you post.

You just have to try it. SD is excellent though, if you don't run it like a silly billy.
Lol.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
SD > Dbol.

It is my unbiased opinion.
I have tried both and SD has worked the best for me.
I have never had issues with sd besides lethargy, but that is easy to fix.

All in all, you have to try both. You are going to get mixed reviews regardless of where you post.

You just have to try it. SD is excellent though, if you don't run it like a silly billy.
Lol.
I wanna ter SD, in just not running anything right now at all and was maybe getting some ideas.

One thing i have yet to find out is, how solid are your gains with SD? Are you gonna keep the majority of them or are they gonna go hu the way side once your off? Is it more like tbol where the gains your make are there for good or are they gonna be gone after two weeks??

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I wanna ter SD, in just not running anything right now at all and was maybe getting some ideas.

One thing i have yet to find out is, how solid are your gains with SD? Are you gonna keep the majority of them or are they gonna go hu the way side once your off? Is it more like tbol where the gains your make are there for good or are they gonna be gone after two weeks??
SD gains with a good diet tend to be dryer in my experience. Gains are very easy to keep as long as you sty dry and run a test base of some sort. I used RS-Transaderm but there are lots of kinds out there. I dont know if i would compare it to tbol exactly but yes gains are very keepable.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
SD gains with a good diet tend to be dryer in my experience. Gains are very easy to keep as long as you sty dry and run a test base of some sort. I used RS-Transaderm but there are lots of kinds out there. I dont know if i would compare it to tbol exactly but yes gains are very keepable.
Yeah i didn't think you could compare it cause gains with tbol are very modest and paifully slow...but once Theye's there, they're there for good.

I know SD gives you very quick, dry gains, and dry gains from my experience tend to stay

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I love both. I plan to kick my next run with 20 drol 25 dbol. You can't beat dbol feeling. Drops strength is on a different planet.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah i didn't think you could compare it cause gains with tbol are very modest and paifully slow...but once Theye's there, they're there for good.

I know SD gives you very quick, dry gains, and dry gains from my experience tend to stay
Very true. Dry gains are always the cleanest and easiest to keep.

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
SD, mainly because my personal experiences left me with nothing but dry gains, while Dbol is more wet.. as stated.. Cant beat keeping ~98% of your gains..

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
SD, mainly because my personal experiences left me with nothing but dry gains, while Dbol is more wet.. as stated.. Cant beat keeping ~98% of your gains..
98%???

There's no way! Sorry Im calling shenanigans! Lol

You can't keep 98% of gains from DAA.

I know that sounds extreme but really? 80% is increadable but if ppl were keeping 98% of there gains theyre wouldn't be need for anything else. Lol especially when people on putting on 15-20 lb gains from 4 week runs

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I might have just made myself look like an ass and more than likely lose all rep that i have on this site but for real...you kept 98% of your gains lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I would say ~70% of the gains. I'm sure you keep 98% of the actual muscle mass you gain though :D

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
All im saying is I ran SD a few months back and gained 15 lbs.. and kept 12.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
All im saying is I ran SD a few months back and gained 15 lbs.. and kept 12.
Very possible and common for SD runs. Early on in your AAS use you will get great gains but the diminishing gains concept applies and years down the road it might be only 6 or 8lbs and thn 4-6 lbs.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I just started dbol today. I'm hoping it lives up to it's hype. I think I'll like the wet gains, I don't care about the bloat and I love the idea of my joints feeling great as my strength goes up =]

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
all iv ever done is prohormones to this point and of course superdrol was the best of them(althou im really liking this trenavar). but dbol has been around since the beginning and id have to agree..... on faith..... with Arnold that Dbol is the true Breakfast of Champions haha. im planning on a dbol/Deca fall or winter and do not think ill be disappointed.
also as far as health atleast we can look at all the people who took dbol, were the guinea pigs of superdrol ha.

BTW did yall see that Nasser el Sonbaty died the other day.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Hard to beat IMO. If you wand drier gains, simply control your water (diet, AI, etc)

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
all iv ever done is prohormones to this point and of course superdrol was the best of them(althou im really liking this trenavar). but dbol has been around since the beginning and id have to agree..... on faith..... with Arnold that Dbol is the true Breakfast of Champions haha. im planning on a dbol/Deca fall or winter and do not think ill be disappointed.
also as far as health atleast we can look at all the people who took dbol, were the guinea pigs of superdrol ha.

BTW did yall see that Nasser el Sonbaty died the other day.
Did not hear that about sunny boy....damn...

And SD is an active hormone itself, there is no conversion process with it. It isn't a ph in any sense of the word, tren-dione (trenavar) has to go through a conversion process via unique metabolic pathways by way of enzymes and carrier proteins.

Not knockin you just wanted to let you in on the truth in case you hadn't been educated correctly.

Hard to beat IMO. If you wand drier gains, simply control your water (diet, AI, etc)
Im assuming your talkin Dbol??

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Yes. For some reason the first part of the reply was erased.

Dbol and Proviron.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Proviron will support the Dbol by limiting aromatizing and greatly increasing your 'free T'. You'll keep things a little drier and harder thus keeping more gains.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Proviron will support the Dbol by limiting aromatizing and greatly increasing your 'free T'. You'll keep things a little drier and harder thus keeping more gains.
Dang! I forgot about that completely! Proviron is great for keeping down bloat (small dose to avoid hepatoxicity) but it does work. My friend won't run dbol without it. I prefer winny and lots of test, winny keeps my bloat down but winny and dbol at the same time destroys my lipids hahaha

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Yeah, Proviron is often forgotten or overlooked because it doesn't do much by itself. But it's an awesome addition.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah, Proviron is often forgotten or overlooked because it doesn't do much by itself. But it's an awesome addition.
Very true man. Because of you im going to get a couple months supply for my bulk in the fall. Thanks!! Haha

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
You dont have to believe me dude, lol not gonna hurt my feelings.