when to inject hcg??

antmike

Awards
should I Inject Test And Hcg SAme day?? Trying To Keep It Simple....Also Should I Start Hcg From First Test ShoT? Thanks

bigbb123

Awards
Start hcg 4 weeks into your cycle ay 250 iu eod

bigbb123

Awards
And yes you can inject same day, but not till week 3 or 4 in my opinion

bigbb123

Awards
So Start At The First Sign If atrophy... So I'll Just Do 250 Eod With My Adex And Pin On My Scheduled Days?
That is correct my friend. What does your cycle look like btw? You might need less or more depending

antmike

Awards
Week 1-10 test E (300mg. per week)
And Arimidex (Not Sure Of Dosing Yet)
Week 3-10 HCG
Week 12-14 Nolvadex (40mg. per day)
Week 14-16 Nolvadex 20mg. per day)

bigbb123

Awards
Week 1-10 test E (300mg. per week)
And Arimidex (Not Sure Of Dosing Yet)
Week 3-10 HCG
Week 12-14 Nolvadex (40mg. per day)
Week 14-16 Nolvadex 20mg. per day)
Looks good. Shoot for .5 arimidex eod throughout cycle. I think you should add clomid to your pct as well.

druller655321

Awards
I don't know the science behind it but many knowledgable vets have told me to do it the day before pinning. I'll try to find the reasoning and get back to you.

antmike

Awards
Also Would 50Ml Of Nolva Be Enough For Pct....At 20Mg Per Ml? Dosed At 40/40/20/20

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Here is how I do it...

Hcg usually around week 4. During long ester cycles I pin test 2x per week. HCG should be injected the night before your AAS injection. The reason is that is the lowest point of your hormones for the week. HCG has a half-life of 5 days so 2 injections are all that is needed.

Pin before bed. During sleep your body resets, repairs and refreshes... this is when the brain tells your nuts to stimulate LH/FSH and that is what HCG does. Thats why you wake up with morning wood, your body "reset" and replenished itself while you slept. So you see how using this protocol could mimic your bodies natural cycle of stimulation to the nuts. That is what you want. As close to the real thing as possible.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I don't know the science behind it but many knowledgable vets have told me to do it the day before pinning. I'll try to find the reasoning and get back to you.
My doctor always told me inject hcg in the morning a day before and 2 days after test. Hcg mimics lh and make the leyding cell boys pump more test and prevent shut down of Htpa

also prevents the dips in test levels when the test shot is in. (In the morning to prevent estrogen spikes or intertrsticulAr estrogen production and replicate natural test production) my doc always said that hcg is a better anabolic then test ( debatable) his reason is that its not a synthetic if your body produces test naturally with hcg the body respects it own test production more. Less sides.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
My doctor always told me inject hcg in the morning a day before and 2 days after test. Hcg mimics lh and make the leyding cell boys pump more test and prevent shut down of Htpa

also prevents the dips in test levels when the test shot is in. (In the morning to prevent estrogen spikes or intertrsticulAr estrogen production and replicate natural test production) my doc always said that hcg is a better anabolic then test ( debatable) his reason is that its not a synthetic if your body produces test naturally with hcg the body respects it own test production more. Less sides.
Perfect explanation. Couldnt have said it better!