Super dmz - AnabolicMinds.com

Super dmz

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Super dmz

I'm about to run super dmz. I'm trying to put together a pct.
    Dmz 1pill am/pm 4 weeks
    Start pct on start of 4th week
    Pure labs recycle 2 pills am/pm
    fenaflex pure test 1 pill am/pm
    I will also be running milk thistle through out cycle. I will not be using a serum unless y'all know one I can get otc. Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism well be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

SERM. The end. No serm no cycle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    SERM. The end. No serm no cycle.
    I ran dmz before same cycle but it was not super bmz it was a weaker formula. I have also ran timeythel same pct I have always had good results. So my question is what is the importance of the serm?
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 12g00bk View Post
    I ran dmz before same cycle but it was not super bmz it was a weaker formula. I have also ran timeythel same pct I have always had good results. So my question is what is the importance of the serm?
    Google "importance of a SERM on cycle" and you will see. There's a host of benefits including restarting your test.

Just out of curiosity, have you even had blood taken around each cycle?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post

Google "importance of a SERM on cycle" and you will see. There's a host of benefits including restarting your test.

Just out of curiosity, have you even had blood taken around each cycle?
    I did before my last cycle of trimethyl but not after... I have no signs of low T. but I do plan on getting a check before I start dmz
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

You should say the dose in mg instead of just '1 pill'. I'm not familiar with the superDMZ...How much is in each pill?
    In the superDmz I have (generic brand) the superdrol and dmz are dosed the same although superdrol is much more potent. I have found its better to take a lower dose of the superDmz and add in an extra 10 or so mg of dimethazine so you can get an effective dose of dimethazine without having to take 30mg of superdrol aswell, which is harsh enough by itself let alone combined with 30mg dimethazine...
    So yea I dose 10-15 mg of superdrol and 30mf dimethazine by adding the extra solo dimethazine.
    "I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    You should say the dose in mg instead of just '1 pill'. I'm not familiar with the superDMZ...How much is in each pill?
    In the superDmz I have (generic brand) the superdrol and dmz are dosed the same although superdrol is much more potent. I have found its better to take a lower dose of the superDmz and add in an extra 10 or so mg of dimethazine so you can get an effective dose of dimethazine without having to take 30mg of superdrol aswell, which is harsh enough by itself let alone combined with 30mg dimethazine...
    So yea I dose 10-15 mg of superdrol and 30mf dimethazine by adding the extra solo dimethazine.
    It is 10mg dimethyl
    10 mg hydroxy
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

I did before my last cycle of trimethyl but not after... I have no signs of low T. but I do plan on getting a check before I start dmz
    So I decided to run nolvadex
    40/40/20/20
    But nolvadex is primarily a estrogen inhibitor correct? So should I still run the pure test (DAA) for natural testosterone booster?

Start pure test on start of week 4 1000mg split dose am/pm
    start nolvadex at end of week 4 40/40/20/20

Dose that pct sound better?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Clomid 100/50/50/25
    DPOL starting the first day after last dose of SDMZ
    Recycle starting first day after last dose of sdmz

That's what I would do at least.

Nolva would be fine too.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

It is 10mg dimethyl
    10 mg hydroxy
    Hydroxy?

So do others think its a good idea to do what I said previously and dose lower on superDMZ and add extra dmz?

Oh and I honestly think OTC test boosters are a bit of a waste of time. Clomid plus exemestane will provide way more test boost then any OTC stuff could.. I also start loading with creatine (15g/day split in 4 doses) a couple days before end of cycle..
    It's the best non steroid supp for strength/higher reps you can use IMO. I know when I load up on creatine my squat goes up like 20kg (45lbs) and reps at lower weights increase noticeably... It has also recently been discovered to dramatically raise DHT levels while in loading phase (sorry don't have reference ), so all these thing combined provide the best possible chance of keeping strength/size. If you keep lifting the same weight or even progress heavier, you shouldn't lose much of your on cycle size at all apart from maybe water retention etc. If your body is strained to it's limit in lifting it WILL NOT decide to catabolise muscle. Most people...(and I was guilty of it) realize that they are off cycle and whether just placebo effect of not feeling as strong or an actual conscious decision, they tend to begin to lift lighter and with less intensity which gives the body no reason to retain the what it now see's as unnecessary muscle it must commit calories to.

So yea in short I'd just do clomid/100/800/50/40 maybe throw nolva in aswell if you want. And exemestane 0.5 ml/day or as required, and creatine,.. all while doing alot of lower body power movements like heavy squats and deadlifts which stimulate test production..
    Should get you sterted pretty quick...works for me
    Last edited by seanghetto; 04-05-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: ****ed up yo!
    "I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where R All The Super-DMZ Loggers At?
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 02:40 PM
  2. Super DMZ Log
    By Fanboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:41 AM
  3. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 10:54 AM