Alternative to test p ?

Flav24

Awards
Any other test I can do for cutting cycle ?
Test c ?

Peptide Scott

Peptide Scott

Awards
Test P ftw! Low ester high test! The more you have to pin the better imo.

May i ask why you dont want to run P?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Any other test I can do for cutting cycle ?
Test c ?
You can use any anabolic for a cutting cycle. Some make it more difficult than others. Like EQ will raise your appetite, deca will increase your held water same with dbol (assuming you dont monitor your water intake), and all of these things can be overcome.

Tren is king same with var, winny, and short estered test but others will work as well but might add other things you have to watch out for.

Flav24

Awards
I get test flu every time after a shot body aches the whole lot just like a mother***** being a construction worker in England whether I done test e feelt great no sides whatsoever wondering if test cyp would be a good shot eater cutter looking to lean down really

Peptide Scott

Peptide Scott

Awards
I get test flu every time after a shot body aches the whole lot just like a mother***** being a construction worker in England whether I done test e feelt great no sides whatsoever wondering if test cyp would be a good shot eater cutter looking to lean down really
Shîtty. Have you tried a different source? If so, i recommend Tren. Cyp will shred fat too but longer ester means less test, so not as effective as a p or tren and more sides. I like winny too for a water base

Flav24

Awards
No I haven't but I can get hold of anything was on test e last cycle absolute love it feelt great best works outs ever am on test p hardly done any gym but feel pumped vains popping looks great but am in bed my back is killing me body aches fever can't even get my ass out if bed and go gym
And am doin water based winny and anavar with that

Anything els I could take Instead if test p as a cutting to stack with the above

druller655321

Awards
It doesn't matter what ester you use. Any compound can be a cutter. It comes done to diet and training. I'm running test e right now and I'm not bloated. This has to be one of the biggest regurgitated myths I have to constantly read. You will not hold any more water with test e/c than you will with test p.

druller655321

Awards
I just gave some generic opinion that is my personal opinion. If you want something more specific, throw out your stats.

Flav24

Awards
Thanks bro will look into it av only ever done one cycle before so il look into it properly like if
I researched how many ppl get test flu from yet prop I would have probably left it alone and done something els instead

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro will look into it av only ever done one cycle before so il look into it properly like if
I researched how many ppl get test flu from yet prop I would have probably left it alone and done something els instead
Actually on hind sight what are your stats? age weight bf% and height?

Flav24

Awards
Yh I have done test e before felt great no noticible water retention on it really my training and cardio been 0 this week can't eat or train feel constantly I'll just about go to work In the morning took 4000mg vitamin c and 100mg zinc hopefully that would do the trick

Flav24

Awards
Av never really got my bf% or any statcs I just go gym train and juice up a little not really competing or anything so I just don't for the feel great factor

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Av never really got my bf% or any statcs I just go gym train and juice up a little not really competing or anything so I just don't for the feel great factor
So you dont know your height and weight or age............ Apparently you live in a silly place.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Around 13stone
5,8 height
If you pinch your stomach fat when standing with your fingers do you have a handful or around and inch. Just describe your physique in your own words and then we will have a better picture on what you are starting with. Or take a pic and post (no face if you dont wish to be known).

Flav24

Awards
It's more of a hand full I would say am
More on the stocky side been out of
Training for a while due to an construction injury to my head and neck so av put on some
Pounds that's why am tryin to get back into it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It's more of a hand full I would say am
More on the stocky side been out of
Training for a while due to an construction injury to my head and neck so av put on some
Pounds that's why am tryin to get back into it
Start with just diet lifting and cardio then move onto gear when you have a more solid base.

Flav24

Awards
A lot of people say that but what is the difference is it due to lifting to heavy while your body is on gear requires more of a solid base to prevent injury or ? I never really fully understood why
My last cycle I was on I was pretty happy with the results feelt great no injuries or anything apart from a few stretch marks on my biceps and chest very un noticeable

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people say that but what is the difference is it due to lifting to heavy while your body is on gear requires more of a solid base to prevent injury or ? I never really fully understood why
My last cycle I was on I was pretty happy with the results feelt great no injuries or anything apart from a few stretch marks on my biceps and chest very un noticeable
Tendons and joints dont advance at the same weight on gear which can lead to injury. Thus getting the rest of you up to par will make you less likely to injure yourself also make your results more noticeable.