H-drol + Superdrol Stack Help!

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Considering the below cycle and wanting some feedback and advice. Im am 30 years old and this will be my 4th oral cycle but I have never used superdrol before.

Is it safe to be combined at these doses and where are the appropritate places on the body to apply formeron?

Pre-load (1 week)
-Hawthorne Berry
-Fish Oil
-Multi-Vitamin
-Protein

Cycle (6 weeks)
-Beastdrol 10/10/10/10/10/10
-Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
-Cycle Assist (12 a.m. and 8 p.m.)
-Tudca (12 a.m. and 8 p.m.)
-Fish Oil
-Formeron- 2 pumps a day split 12 hours apart
-Taurine

PCT (4 weeks)
-Nolva 40/20/20/20
- Dpol DAA
-Need2Slin
-Lean Xtreme
-SAN's Creatine Nitrate
-Erase

Im already prone to MPB and I know this cycle could possibly speed things up but at this dose along with propecia and rogaine should I worry all that much?

Thanks for any advice?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i wouldnt use both at the same time. try SD solo....

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Was really hoping for a lot more feedback.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
You don't need the formeron.
You don't think an aromatase inhibitor is needed in this stack? Was recommended it and I did get a little gyno flare up in the past with an hdrol cycle

amiller745

Awards
You don't think an aromatase inhibitor is needed in this stack? Was recommended it and I did get a little gyno flare up in the past with an hdrol cycle
Well none if these compounds convert to estrogen. Use the ai in pct.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Do you think I would need it in pct combined with erase?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm sure you're aware of the risks of two methyls. TUDCA is a good idea.

But if you haven't run SD before, I would just do that solo. It's powerful.

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
I'm sure you're aware of the risks of two methyls. TUDCA is a good idea.

But if you haven't run SD before, I would just do that solo. It's powerful.
Not in particular. What are the differences in just running one solo. I had just planned on running the hdrol but was suggested to throw in a low dose of superdrol as well since I've ran several hdrol cycles in the past and my gains might not be as good this time. I've got a full but open bottle of mr. Supps helladrol that needs to be used before it goes bad and a sealed bottle of beastdrol. I've been scared to run the beastdrol but what your saying is that it would be safer to run them solo versus low doses together.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Yes better to run solo, that cycle won't get you anymore gains than a traditional sd cycle.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Formeron beats out erase IMO.

TheJminator

Awards
a 3-4 week of superdrol at 10/20/30 or 10/20/20/20 would be much more beneficial in terms of size and strength than stacking it with halo at 10mg the entire way through

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I've seen 10mg of 6 weeks too. But 4 weeks at 20mg would be fine

dailygrind

dailygrind

Awards
Where should the formeron be applied? I've heard people say different areas.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Upper chest neck side of abdomen.

the_beast

Awards
I just finished bridging sdrol into hdrol. Cycle went like this
Sdrol 10/10/10/10/10/10
Hdrol 0/0/0/50/50/50/100/100/100

I kept the sdrol low dose and my weight started keeping heavier and decent strength the first three weeks. The next three weeks saw massive strength gains and great recomp effect. I am now on my last day of hdrol liver intact. Only sides were nasty back pumps and calf cramps. Other than that it was a suck cycle. Starting pct with clomid and nolva in deck. Considering adding in clen and gw50 toward the back end.

Cheers bro.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I just finished bridging sdrol into hdrol. Cycle went like this Sdrol 10/10/10/10/10/10 Hdrol 0/0/0/50/50/50/100/100/100 I kept the sdrol low dose and my weight started keeping heavier and decent strength the first three weeks. The next three weeks saw massive strength gains and great recomp effect. I am now on my last day of hdrol liver intact. Only sides were nasty back pumps and calf cramps. Other than that it was a suck cycle. Starting pct with clomid and nolva in deck. Considering adding in clen and gw50 toward the back end. Cheers bro.
So you done what everybody advised you not to do!?! :smh:

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
Well he bridged it.. a little different.. you could do it but.. sdrol is powerful no need to put to methylated products with eachother.. if anything use a non methy...

Just saying

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished bridging sdrol into hdrol. Cycle went like this
Sdrol 10/10/10/10/10/10
Hdrol 0/0/0/50/50/50/100/100/100

I kept the sdrol low dose and my weight started keeping heavier and decent strength the first three weeks. The next three weeks saw massive strength gains and great recomp effect. I am now on my last day of hdrol liver intact. Only sides were nasty back pumps and calf cramps. Other than that it was a suck cycle. Starting pct with clomid and nolva in deck. Considering adding in clen and gw50 toward the back end.

Cheers bro.
That cycle would give me 12lbs

While it may not have been the best option, I think u did bridge it properly. I'd have done something similar if I had those two compounds.

But SD and non-methyl or Helladrol and a non-methyl would have been a better outcome I bet. My body can barely handle 20mg of SD for 4 weeks much less adding another methyl to the mix.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I did a SD/Epi stack last year, and followed with an SD/HD bridge later. The bridge is a great way to go with SD. You get to pack the mass on, then jump on a lesser PH to hold onto it and give your body time to adjust to the new found muscle. I lost absolutely nothing in PCT. No weight loss, no strength loss.

I used Tudca the whole cycle and a little into PCT.

Mystere3

Awards
That sounds like an awful cycle, esp w/o test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6
Supplements 0