Police academy super dmz 2.0

CDb87

Awards
Hey guys.

Im looking to going into the police academy soon. An was wondering I no they drug test you before you start the academy but will a prohormone show up on that test? Any feedback would help.

Thanks

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt think they would test for steroids

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know when I took the state police exam they asked about steroid use and your ability to pass urine analysis

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
Im currently in a Police Academy and I finished up a cycle of SDMZ 2.0 about 5 weeks ago, and was in class for the whole cycle

CDb87

Awards
What About like before like once you have taken the test to get in the academy, an the drug test before you start. Your in the academy like you said. Did you take anything before you started the academy.

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
Yea I mean I was mid cycle when I started the academy, MOST academies wont test for AAS or "PH's" simply because I believe the prices for those type of "drug tests" are quiet high in price.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Depending on your civilian law enforcement unit/city/ state regulations, it is possible for a steroid panel drug test although, not likely simply because budget cuts across pretty much the entire nation. This being said, it still will come up in your stress analysis test (lie detector). Be honest with every question. Not looking to knock you for wrong doings in the past, simply gauging your ability to be honest in multiple different aspects of life. This is also more for when you get hired on at a department. The academy won't run a lie detector test and the drug test is simply for THC, opioids, methamphetamines etc etc. they will not run a steroid panel test in any academy. Not cost efficient as they try to maximize the money made through people who pay there own way through the academy. Most have local department sponsors with job leads but a lot pay there own way similar to paying for college. So in turn, they cut costs by running a lower panel test.
Stay clean when you get hired on and if u di get busted, SDMZ is a legal OTC supplement and proof of such will get you just a warning. This has been my exp. 4 years as a MP, 2 years exp as civilian law enforcement for two different departments in two different states and have been through two different LE academy's.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Yea I mean I was mid cycle when I started the academy, MOST academies wont test for AAS or "PH's" simply because I believe the prices for those type of "drug tests" are quiet high in price.
This is what I assumed....the cost is too much for such testing, esp for anything other than just standard T/epi ratio. BUT I also thought to myself since steroid abuse is so rampant in the law enforcement field....they might decide to test for such things, at least in some areas. I was also worried about this since in the near future I will need to fulfill at least a portion of the usual academy courses (about 10) for probation/parole officer. I have a script for my test, but its the other PH's and DS and occasional "illegal anabolic" that worry me. I think its best to just avoid any and all of these for 3 months prior to the test, and just stay off anything until you test, then you are in and don't need to worry about any testing on the job other than maybe random illicit/street drug testing. better safe than sorry.....

lboston

lboston

Awards
Before a got hired by a large city department I was polygraphed. They asked about steroid, or mainly "illegal substance" use. As mentioned, it mainly depends on the dept.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
So what did you guys say if you don't mind me asking? I had considered a career change to law enforcement but don't know how I would answer the steroid question, I guess I would say I have only taken something that could be bought legally OTC.

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
Well I personally have only taken OTC PH supplements, so for me it was easy to answer honestly. Polygraph is to see if you can tell the truth, If you've smoked weed before just say yes, MOSt departments understand you're human. The tricky ones are like.. Have you ever stolen?? well everyone has stolen, im sure you've used a pen and accidentally put it in your pocket.. (which is what tripped me up although it didnt harm my outcome) The guy asked me.. if i've ever stolen anything.. I said no.. He's like so you've never accidentally pocketed a pen?? Most people think of the definition as stealing from a store or a person.. not negligently taking a pen.. He sorta chuckled after I was explained what i thought he meant. Like i said JUST BE HONEST.. if you've done this or that just answer it honestly.. will they hold it against you? Maybe.. Will it disqualify you?? Maybe.. But if you lie its an INSTANT disqualification, and most likely will never be able to test with that Dept again.. I was told by the guy doing my poly that he's hired people who have smoked weed, and had a "troubled" youth more then you would think. Now if you have a felony then yes you probably shouldnt be trying to become an officer which honestly you wouldnt get into the academy seeings as to carry a weapon you cant have an felonies. Hell bro, I have a paraphernalia charge (4th degree misdemeanor, 1st degree being the worse) charge from years ago, and i was just honest and didnt have any problems.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Well I personally have only taken OTC PH supplements, so for me it was easy to answer honestly. Polygraph is to see if you can tell the truth, If you've smoked weed before just say yes, MOSt departments understand you're human. The tricky ones are like.. Have you ever stolen?? well everyone has stolen, im sure you've used a pen and accidentally put it in your pocket.. (which is what tripped me up although it didnt harm my outcome) The guy asked me.. if i've ever stolen anything.. I said no.. He's like so you've never accidentally pocketed a pen?? Most people think of the definition as stealing from a store or a person.. not negligently taking a pen.. He sorta chuckled after I was explained what i thought he meant. Like i said JUST BE HONEST.. if you've done this or that just answer it honestly.. will they hold it against you? Maybe.. Will it disqualify you?? Maybe.. But if you lie its an INSTANT disqualification, and most likely will never be able to test with that Dept again.. I was told by the guy doing my poly that he's hired people who have smoked weed, and had a "troubled" youth more then you would think. Now if you have a felony then yes you probably shouldnt be trying to become an officer which honestly you wouldnt get into the academy seeings as to carry a weapon you cant have an felonies. Hell bro, I have a paraphernalia charge (4th degree misdemeanor, 1st degree being the worse) charge from years ago, and i was just honest and didnt have any problems.
^^^this here. Just answer YES to everything and then explain why :D its the only way....lie detectors are the STUPIDEST things ever created. Unreliable, easy to "beat", questions are impossible to answer since most are not pointed questions (example "did you kill so and so"...instead its "have you ever stolen something?"), its just ancient nonsense technology and less reliable than say voice stress analysis (both are shyt though). I haven't had to take a polygraph....yet....and I hope I do not have too. I've done everything else other than the polygraph. As already stated, we've ALL done all the bad stuff they are going to ask you about. I'll just answer yes to everything other than have you ever killed someone and do you have a felony.

lboston

lboston

Awards
So what did you guys say if you don't mind me asking? I had considered a career change to law enforcement but don't know how I would answer the steroid question, I guess I would say I have only taken something that could be bought legally OTC.
Have you bought from a source in the past? If not, then I wouldn't even worry. Anything OTC wouldn't even matter, I wouldn't think.
At the time of employment, I never used anything. Even now I've never sourced gear...only used what I had left from TRT prescription. I've sourced ancillaries.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
There`s one huge d-boled guy at the gym.

He`s a cadet at the poilce academy.

When we ask him what he`s on,he categorically denies it.

When we press a little bit,he uses the excuse that he`s tested at school.

Tested for narcotics,not steroids off course,but he tries to pass it off like this.

To answer your question:No,it`s fairly certain that they don`t test for steroids.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I would be more concerned about the written portion if I were in your shoes.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Answered yes to all appropriate questions. Have I ver smoked weed. Yes. Have I ever used illegal steroids. No. I've never pinned AAS and only have ran OTC legal Ph/DS cycles. If you don't have confidence in your answer and the ability to control your breathing/ heart rate, that's how it detects lies. Actually very easy to beat if you practice. Free you answer yes to a question about steroids or drugs, you will then be asked the last time you used them. I answered I smoked weed twice when I was 16-17 as haven't touched it since. The longer your answer, the more stress you out yourself under = chances of failing a questions more easily. Short simple to the point, and always truthful answers will set you up for success. The ability to pass means you will be a trustworthy LE official and have the ability to be in biased with reports and investigations on calls, traffic stops, searches etc. lie purposely and fail a question, you will not be called back for follow up physical, PT test or written test. Polygraph should be one of the first tests ran, this allows to also be cost efficient by weeding out people who have a higher chance of failing other portions. Hope my info help. Just my first hand exp and all depts are different to some degree. Once you get on a dept, juice all you want. You will be warned ahead of time of any possible drug tests. It's a family once you get off of new guy status and price yourself. Unless you have a dick LT, Capt or chief..... This then changes everything hahaha

CStank89

CStank89

Awards
Answered yes to all appropriate questions. Have I ver smoked weed. Yes. Have I ever used illegal steroids. No. I've never pinned AAS and only have ran OTC legal Ph/DS cycles. If you don't have confidence in your answer and the ability to control your breathing/ heart rate, that's how it detects lies. Actually very easy to beat if you practice. Free you answer yes to a question about steroids or drugs, you will then be asked the last time you used them. I answered I smoked weed twice when I was 16-17 as haven't touched it since. The longer your answer, the more stress you out yourself under = chances of failing a questions more easily. Short simple to the point, and always truthful answers will set you up for success. The ability to pass means you will be a trustworthy LE official and have the ability to be in biased with reports and investigations on calls, traffic stops, searches etc. lie purposely and fail a question, you will not be called back for follow up physical, PT test or written test. Polygraph should be one of the first tests ran, this allows to also be cost efficient by weeding out people who have a higher chance of failing other portions. Hope my info help. Just my first hand exp and all depts are different to some degree. Once you get on a dept, juice all you want. You will be warned ahead of time of any possible drug tests. It's a family once you get off of new guy status and price yourself. Unless you have a dick LT, Capt or chief..... This then changes everything hahaha
Agreed^ But here in Ohio, well at least Northeastern Ohio, A LOT of dept. do a PT test first.. followed by the written, THEN poly. Mainly due to the fact that PT test will weed out about 70% of all applicants.. then the written will weed out another 20-ish%.. so now you are actually left with that 10% that are actually QUALIFIED mentally/physically, and mentally as in "smarts" since a you also do a psychological test to make sure you're not crazy, and the poly to verify you can be truthful which by that time they have already dont a background check.. so they already know if you have charges at least.. so if you do that should take some heat off the situation.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Ronnie Coleman was a cop while training/competing for Mr. Olympia. There is no way people didn't know what he was doing.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I know in my town cops were just caught. So here they actually test for that here.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Agreed^ But here in Ohio, well at least Northeastern Ohio, A LOT of dept. do a PT test first.. followed by the written, THEN poly. Mainly due to the fact that PT test will weed out about 70% of all applicants.. then the written will weed out another 20-ish%.. so now you are actually left with that 10% that are actually QUALIFIED mentally/physically, and mentally as in "smarts" since a you also do a psychological test to make sure you're not crazy, and the poly to verify you can be truthful which by that time they have already dont a background check.. so they already know if you have charges at least.. so if you do that should take some heat off the situation.
I'm actually from Ohio. Mansfield to be exact. About 40 min north of Columbus. Live in NC now but I do recall even the dept I left switching to the similar scenario you stated above. Polygraph weeded out the liars, but seeing how it has to be done by third party, was also costly. PT weeds out a lot and is free haha basically just tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Short simple precise answers and you will be good.

CDb87

Awards
It's a 7 panel drug test for the police academy so is it safe to take something with DHEA in it I was looking at monster by element nutrition something not to strong. Thanks for the feed back everyone

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Just a bump and FYI, this was part of the drug testing packet I received at the actual job (not the academy)....with the anabolic agents they test for at this law enforcement agency. Most of you guys would light this one up like a christmas tree :D not me of course, I have a script for my test and hey it does convert to excess DHT as well... isn't mecha methyl-clostebol? uh-oh lol...that is one of my faves....

2013-05-16 23.37.58.jpg
2013-05-16 23.38.09.jpg

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Just a bump and FYI, this was part of the drug testing packet I received at the actual job (not the academy)....with the anabolic agents they test for at this law enforcement agency. Most of you guys would light this one up like a christmas tree :D not me of course, I have a script for my test and hey it does convert to excess DHT as well... isn't mecha methyl-clostebol? uh-oh lol...that is one of my faves....

View attachment 80897View attachment 80898
What state are you in dude?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Ah' got cha. I was just wondering. I'm in Oklahoma. We have more problems with people making Meth around here for them to worry about roids. They are busting people left and right for that K2 Synthetic cannabis sh*t.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Ah' got cha. I was just wondering. I'm in Oklahoma. We have more problems with people making Meth around here for them to worry about roids. They are busting people left and right for that K2 Synthetic cannabis sh*t.
Yeah we got those pamphlets about bath salts and synthetic cannabis etc all over the place. They don't care for that at all around here either, and the funny part is that they use the word "research chemicals" as one of the descriptions of these type products. I was like damn, the RC word lol. But I was shocked to see the anabolic agent list along with the other lists, and especially surprised to see things such as DHT and clostebol on the list....I was like whaaaaaat????

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Damn note to sell don't apply to be a cop or any government job in Florida.