Is it safe to go from LGI Mag-25 immediately to P-Mag w/no stop?

  1. Is it safe to go from LGI Mag-25 immediately to P-Mag w/no stop?


    I recently tried to order 2 bottles of P-Mag from Amazon and received one bottle of the supposed "clone" to P-Mag and a bottle of P-Mag. I figured since its the "clone" I should have no issues and just take the P-mag after the "clone" runs out to finish my cycle. I have just finished the "clone" (LGI Mag-25) and started taking the regular P-Mag.

    1. Is this safe?
    2. Are they similar enough to just start taking regular P-Mag at the same dosage and not feel weaker/miss potential gains.
    3. I'm not a complete idiot, I have a SERM ready for backup in case **** hits the fan.

    Whatdo?


  2. They are both 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol.

    I don`t know how much more similar they can get.
    •   
       


  3. Sometimes clone means "an identical copy" so you figure it out:-)

  4. so you ordered two bottles of pmag and got 2 different products? sounds like you just got scammed

  5. Why buy off Amazon? Were you insistent on getting the CEL P-Mag? Because the LGI clone is the same exact compound (assuming your CEL P-Mag is legit, but it doesn't sound like it is) and can be had from legit retailers for dirt cheap. Like he said above, I think you've been had. How much did you pay for the stuff?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Why buy off Amazon? Were you insistent on getting the CEL P-Mag? Because the LGI clone is the same exact compound (assuming your CEL P-Mag is legit, but it doesn't sound like it is) and can be had from legit retailers for dirt cheap. Like he said above, I think you've been had. How much did you pay for the stuff?
    I have purchased P-Mag on Amazon in the past and it was legit

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    I have purchased P-Mag on Amazon in the past and it was legit
    Not saying its a habit. Just saying

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    I have purchased P-Mag on Amazon in the past and it was legit
    yea but he said he ordered 2 bottles and got one bottle of pmag and another bottle of a pmag clone. its just suspicious that he didnt just get 2 of what he ordered.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    yea but he said he ordered 2 bottles and got one bottle of pmag and another bottle of a pmag clone. its just suspicious that he didnt just get 2 of what he ordered.
    This is true.. can't argue it. If its legit its technically the same thing so Idk what to say..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is it safe for a 17 year old to go on jungle warfare?
    By Inchamery in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 02:33 AM
  2. Is it safe to stack Hot Rox and Animal Pak?
    By terpman22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 10:56 AM
  3. is it safe to add egg whites to a protein shake?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 04:49 AM
  4. Is it safe to mix these in same syringe?
    By codeee34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 01:06 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 03:53 PM
Log in
Log in