Is it safe to go from LGI Mag-25 immediately to P-Mag w/no stop?

Pmagnum

Awards
I recently tried to order 2 bottles of P-Mag from Amazon and received one bottle of the supposed "clone" to P-Mag and a bottle of P-Mag. I figured since its the "clone" I should have no issues and just take the P-mag after the "clone" runs out to finish my cycle. I have just finished the "clone" (LGI Mag-25) and started taking the regular P-Mag.

1. Is this safe?
2. Are they similar enough to just start taking regular P-Mag at the same dosage and not feel weaker/miss potential gains.
3. I'm not a complete idiot, I have a SERM ready for backup in case **** hits the fan.

Whatdo?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
They are both 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol.

I don`t know how much more similar they can get.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Sometimes clone means "an identical copy" so you figure it out:)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
so you ordered two bottles of pmag and got 2 different products? sounds like you just got scammed

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Why buy off Amazon? Were you insistent on getting the CEL P-Mag? Because the LGI clone is the same exact compound (assuming your CEL P-Mag is legit, but it doesn't sound like it is) and can be had from legit retailers for dirt cheap. Like he said above, I think you've been had. How much did you pay for the stuff?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Why buy off Amazon? Were you insistent on getting the CEL P-Mag? Because the LGI clone is the same exact compound (assuming your CEL P-Mag is legit, but it doesn't sound like it is) and can be had from legit retailers for dirt cheap. Like he said above, I think you've been had. How much did you pay for the stuff?
I have purchased P-Mag on Amazon in the past and it was legit

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I have purchased P-Mag on Amazon in the past and it was legit
yea but he said he ordered 2 bottles and got one bottle of pmag and another bottle of a pmag clone. its just suspicious that he didnt just get 2 of what he ordered.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
yea but he said he ordered 2 bottles and got one bottle of pmag and another bottle of a pmag clone. its just suspicious that he didnt just get 2 of what he ordered.
This is true.. can't argue it. If its legit its technically the same thing so Idk what to say..