Looking to Start another cycle

bulkbrah

Awards
mass gaining cycle

First off a little about my past with the usage of ph's
i've ran 3 cycles in the past. The first i don't remember what it was, i took it not knowing exactly what i was even taking, as far as i know it is banned at this point. took forged black extreme and had awesome results, which was a 3 compound stack of halovar, max lmg, and 1-androsterone. couldn't tell you the dosages because it was a while back and that too is now banned. I've done a lot of research since these cycles and now understand the basics of using hormones in a smart way. i'm wanting to do another cycle and am in need of some advice. I realize that on cycle support is a necessity as well as proper pct. i have clomid on the way and plan to dose it 50/50/25/25 along with organ shield which i will also be taking on cycle. also i will be consuming around 500mg of milk thistle a day along with hawthorne berry. Now the only part that is missing is the ph itself. i've searched and searched through all the hype and crap on the internet to find what really is the best hormone for mass and strength gains. my diet is in check and i understand that this is a vital component, along with hard work. i originally was thinking about doing mutant plexx, but after reading some posts about it everyone is saying the dosages are much too low, and will just screw my liver more than anything since it has 3 methyls. Bottom line is i'm wondering what ph you guys would recommend for an experienced user and lifter to add mass and strength.
Stats:
5'9", 185lb, 12 bf
sorry for the length

bulkbrah

Awards
BUMP
i've also been checking out Msten Extreme Mass Builder by Assault Labs which is supposedly a superdrol clone? anyone have experience with this product?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would run Epi, it's my favorite PH by far. Consider adding DAA and Reduce XT (for cortisol control) to you PCT as well :)

bulkbrah

Awards
What products would you recommend for the epi and what dosages would you suggest?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
What products would you recommend for the epi and what dosages would you suggest?
Competitive Edge Labs Estane is killer if you can find it. Havoc by RPN is also legit. I dose in the 30-40 mg per day. Usually starting out at 30 for 2 weeks then upping the dose to 40. Some people go 50 but its really not necessary. A 30-30-40-40-40 is fun if you have the supports. Muscle has more tike yo mature and is a bit easier to keep with a good PCT in my opinion.

bulkbrah

Awards
i'm looking for a mass gainer, looks like the estane is more for recomp and cutting. looking for something that's generally nice on my organs but will add weight, mass, and strength. Also, in anyone's experience do you see better gains from doing a ph with multiple compounds, or from doing a one compound cycle with higher dosage?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I ran havoc (epistane) and +1 on my favorite PH. Strength, fat loss, hard dry muscles.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What product would you recommend and dosage?
For which product?

Epi I would just run a 30. You will see great gains. But h drol is great too.

PCT
Nolva
20/20/10/10
SNS DAA
3/3/3/3
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Lemme know if you have any additional questions and I would be happy to help you out.

bulkbrah

Awards
warbird01 so you definitely would advise me to stay away from the multi compounded ph's such as mutant plexx? if i were to run the epi @30/30/30/40/40 would i get mass and strength gains comparable to that of per-say mutant? it contains
Halodrol 15MG
Max LMG 15MG
Epistane 6MG
Methylstenbolone 3MG
this is per pill which is to be taken 3x a day....
overkill? liverkill? could this be taken SAFELY? if so, with what on cycle supports other than organ shield, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and a good multi?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
warbird01 so you definitely would advise me to stay away from the multi compounded ph's such as mutant plexx? if i were to run the epi @30/30/30/40/40 would i get mass and strength gains comparable to that of per-say mutant? it contains
Halodrol 15MG
Max LMG 15MG
Epistane 6MG
Methylstenbolone 3MG
overkill? liverkill? could this be taken SAFELY? if so, with what on cycle supports other than organ shield, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, and a good multi?
I'm not warbird but the Halo dose is way low for being effective. Epi at 6 mg you would barely feel at 3 servings per day. Msten at 3 mg would be only slightly noticeable at 3 servings per day. And I've run it at 30 per day. All in all if you put the three methyls together you get the liver toxicity of all of them but the effectiveness would seem to be limited. Honestly 30 mg of Epi will feel insane like previously stated and will be less toxic. Msten is dimethyl. 30 mg of methyls per day at 3 servings of Epi. 72 mg of methyl at 3 servings per day (effective dose) of Mutant Plexx. And you can put on 10-12 lbs in a 6 week cycle of Epi. Some will he glycogen but you can keep 6-8 of it with proper PCT

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@warbird01 so you definitely would advise me to stay away from the multi compounded ph's such as mutant plexx? if i were to run the epi @30/30/30/40/40 would i get mass and strength gains comparable to that of per-say mutant? it contains
Halodrol 15MG
Max LMG 15MG
Epistane 6MG
Methylstenbolone 3MG
Yes, if you want to stack, by individual PHs so you can dose em how you want.

3 pills a day would be 45mg halo (low), 45mg lmg (low), and 18mg epi (low). I wouldn't necessarily say this is a dangerous stack like most of the other combo PHs, but really serves no purpose. LMG and h drol or epi are great stacks, but there is no rhyme or reason to stack h drol and epi.

bulkbrah

Awards
Thanks guys. Should I preload before the cycle with Hawthorne berry and milk thistle?