Advice needed

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
This is not a post for myself. Looking for input. Was approached by someone at the gym for aid with his gyno problem. He didn't even know what gyno was. I believe the cycle he is on, looks like this:

Test E: 500mg a week
Tren Ace: 100mg EOD.
Had some other orals stated but was caught so off guard buy the cycle he was stating because of the fact he didn't know anything about the gyno he had. I have not pinned before. I understand gyno prevention protocol, and gyno shrinkage protocol. I do not know the exact doses or exactly what his best option would be. Felt bad for the kid. Was only 19-20 years old and about maybe 180-190lbs. I recommended he cut the cycle since he was only 2 weeks in I believe. He planning on running it 10-12 weeks. I could see his gyno easily through his shirt and he says its getting rough. Figured I would make a thread and give him any suggestions listed here from people with previous gyno prevention/ shrinking exp. never had gyno myself and plan on keeping it that way. Any input greatly appreciated. Like I said, not trying to be spoon fed info, I've never pinned and felt bad for the kid. It's his 3rd cycle also. Apologize for any grammatical errors, sending from my phone.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Hopefully he has pct that doesn't involve nolva. Also throw in adex when needed if he continues, any prolactin related gyno I'd suggest caber or prolactrone. Strange to confront someone on gyno. Bold move unless he knows you.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
He doesn't know me and imagine he was just taking a risk by approaching me. You can review my previous posts, there's a few about me not pinning and what cycle I have been on. This isn't about me. I told him to drop the nolva and order clomid for PCT. also recommended caber as I know that is solid for tren runs. And I believe he stated he had arimidex on hand I just wasn't sure about dose size/ frequency to tell him is all. Or if I was leaving anything out. Prob won't see the kid again due to how late I lift, but wanted to have a little more Info if I do run into him. Just felt bad for the kid

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
No judgement regardless, I believe you. You're on the right track, I'm sure if he needs your help again he should know where to find you. :) I'd say tell him what to look for, but let him figure dosages incase it comes back to bite you. People gotta learn sometime, just wish some would do it precycle haha.

A friend of mine today said he met a guy supposedly going on his third week of test at 750 and deca at 450. No pct no support ai etc. Nothing. At that point it's hard to help but hard not to at the same time.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
What do you mean "visible through his shirt"? Like puffy nips or actual glandular development??

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
What do you mean "visible through his shirt"? Like puffy nips or actual glandular development??
He was wearing a tight shirt and nips looked a little awkward. It was an educated guess as to gyno issue. I recommended he looked into running letro after cycle and some type of AI such as arimidex that he has access to to control estrogen. I believe it is tren (prolactin related) that caused the gyno but no way to tell. Reverted him to this site to gain knowledge and dosing advice for his cycle. Also educated him a little on gyno and just having common sense. He could have pubertal gyno but not positive... Don't know the kid. Just felt bad and wanted to attempt to educate a local kid.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
He was wearing a tight shirt and nips looked a little awkward. It was an educated guess as to gyno issue. I recommended he looked into running letro after cycle and some type of AI such as arimidex that he has access to to control estrogen. I believe it is tren (prolactin related) that caused the gyno but no way to tell. Reverted him to this site to gain knowledge and dosing advice for his cycle. Also educated him a little on gyno and just having common sense. He could have pubertal gyno but not positive... Don't know the kid. Just felt bad and wanted to attempt to educate a local kid.
Alright cool. Doesn't sound like its out of control. But tell him to start dosing his AI and to get ahold of Prami/Caber and start dosing that for the duration of his cycle. He should be good to go. If its tren related gyno, Letro won't do sh*t for him

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
shoulda told him hes a dumass kid for not knowing what hes doing. if you can see it throught his shirt, odds are its full blown glandular enlargment and needs surgery to remove. then tell him to start pct imediately with nolva and no ai and watch his tits grow and get all milkylicious

i wouldnt of felt bad, i would of laughed right there

btw, did you touch them?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Everyone gets things wrong... more often than not. So he didn't do his research, how does that surprise you? Barely anyone does, least he could do is help him out with suggestions.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Ill pass on the advice. He is hell bent on finishing his cycle, as the first thing I sugested was stopping and dealing with gyno. But he is continuing and waiting on his AI to arrive. Also am I wrong, but he is running tren ace 50mg ED for 12 weeks. Isn't that a tad long? Especially for someone gyno prone? I give guys advice on PH/DS cycles but when it comes to pinning, I research before I suggest hence why I made the thread. He should have an AI sometime soon. Also explained to him how if continues to enlarge, that the only solution Will be surgery. I helped the kid due to feeling bad yet his answers and outlook in the situation make me regret talking to him. Typical cocky kid who isn't thinking long term or worst possible scenario.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
So did he say that his nips only went like that after starting cycle or have they always been like that? Is the actual breast tissue grown like boob type or is it just puffy nips. I always have puffy nips especially on cycle but Ive pretty much always had it, its not gyno but at certain angles can make it look like it.. Should just try running high dose stano-drol or similar for like 8 weeks, a while after his cycle. The high androgens should fix it or help a lot.Probably take low dose AI aswell incase of estro rising to balance it out.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
and it doesn't matter if it's prolactin related. To have gyno there has to also be a high level of estrogen available. If you keep estro in check all the prolactin in the world can't cause gyno by itself..

gymguy21

Awards
So did he say that his nips only went like that after starting cycle or have they always been like that? Is the actual breast tissue grown like boob type or is it just puffy nips. I always have puffy nips especially on cycle but Ive pretty much always had it, its not gyno but at certain angles can make it look like it.. Should just try running high dose stano-drol or similar for like 8 weeks, a while after his cycle. The high androgens should fix it or help a lot.Probably take low dose AI aswell incase of estro rising to balance it out.
So how long would you propose to run the Stano if you were to run an Hdrol/Stano cycle?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
So how long would you propose to run the Stano if you were to run an Hdrol/Stano cycle?
If you had puffy nips or very minor gyno, probably 900mg for 6 weeks. Gyno is cause by excess female hormone so to acheive the opposite you must supply an excess of male hormone (dht). Although if your prone to hair loss it probably will excelerate your balding. And I would also low dose exemestane incase your body increases estro to compensate or aromatization..

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
I know 900mg/day may sound like alot but it's not. Stano is not methylated and the typical dose is like 600mg which I found almost totally ineffective... Most people run it around this level..You may even need to run higher...Should only have extremely mild effects on liver compared to even the mildest methyl PH..

gymguy21

Awards
If you had puffy nips or very minor gyno, probably 900mg for 6 weeks. Gyno is cause by excess female hormone so to acheive the opposite you must supply an excess of male hormone (dht). Although if your prone to hair loss it probably will excelerate your balding. And I would also low dose exemestane incase your body increases estro to compensate or aromatization..
Do u think 800mg would suffice? Or should it been ran higher? Say 1000mg or 1200mg. Also would you bridge into Stano or run it the same length as hdrol?
So which way would be best to run it:
Option #1:
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800

Option #2:
Stano 0/0/0/800/800/800/800/800/800

gymguy21

Awards
Do u think 800mg would suffice? Or should it been ran higher? Say 1000mg or 1200mg. Also would you bridge into Stano or run it the same length as hdrol?
So which way would be best to run it:
Option #1:
Stano 800/800/800/800/800/800

Option #2:
Stano 0/0/0/800/800/800/800/800/800
Any advice or experience with this?

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Any advice or experience with this?
I'd probably do option 1, and just run it on cycle at 800mg. Be aware it will add extra stress to your liver though. Wouldn't do option 2, as you don't wanna start pct while still on stano and at the same time you wouldn't wanna wait 3-4 weeks after finishing h-drol to start pct.
I don't have any experience with h-drol though, I usually only run something like stano with trenazone as it has very low androgenic ratio and u get mad lethargic. My original recommendation in this thread for stano was for a stano only cycle to help with gyno.

gymguy21

Awards
I'd probably do option 1, and just run it on cycle at 800mg. Be aware it will add extra stress to your liver though. Wouldn't do option 2, as you don't wanna start pct while still on stano and at the same time you wouldn't wanna wait 3-4 weeks after finishing h-drol to start pct.
I don't have any experience with h-drol though, I usually only run something like stano with trenazone as it has very low androgenic ratio and u get mad lethargic. My original recommendation in this thread for stano was for a stano only cycle to help with gyno.
I read your original post about using Stano as a stand alone cycle for gyno. I was mainly wondering if it would a bridge into Stano would be beneficial or if Stano should just be stacked alongside another stronger compound.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran stano at 1,200mg and loved it
Same here brother. Dht is a defense against gyno in our body's naturally so couldn't hurt to try it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So would you run 1200 mg for 6 weeks straight or would you ramp up to 1200 mgs?
Start at 600 mg and ramp up. 8 weeks is the usual length of a stano cycle cause its slower to kick in

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK cool so did you run it solo or did you stack with something else?
That is the solo dose. Stacking would be smarterer to go 600 mg to 800 mg Max.

gymguy21

Awards
OK thanks man I'm wanting to stack this with hdrol and couldn't get a good answer as to if it was better to stack the Stano the same length as hdrol or if I should run the Stano 2 weeks past the hdrol and then hope into pct after the Stano

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK thanks man I'm wanting to stack this with hdrol and couldn't get a good answer as to if it was better to stack the Stano the same length as hdrol or if I should run the Stano 2 weeks past the hdrol and then hope into pct after the Stano
Start stano 2 weeks prior to hdrol then pct when both are ending.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Yea I'd probably go 800mg. 600mg doesn't seem to do that much for a lot of people except make you a little less lethargic. You can run 800mg if the capsules are 200mg each. If they're 150mg then I'd probably go to 900mg (6 caps), instead of 750mg (5 caps). Actually I'd probably start at 750 for 2 weeks then go 900. Not sure how many bottles you'd need for that. I personally would probably only do 6 weeks at that dose while stacking, but I usually am a bit overcautious with these things.
I always use TUDCA for liver. UDCA is even better, I know you can get it from at least one of hte most well known and trusted peptide/serm sites.

gymguy21

Awards
Yea I'd probably go 800mg. 600mg doesn't seem to do that much for a lot of people except make you a little less lethargic. You can run 800mg if the capsules are 200mg each. If they're 150mg then I'd probably go to 900mg (6 caps), instead of 750mg (5 caps). Actually I'd probably start at 750 for 2 weeks then go 900. Not sure how many bottles you'd need for that. I personally would probably only do 6 weeks at that dose while stacking, but I usually am a bit overcautious with these things.
I always use TUDCA for liver. UDCA is even better, I know you can get it from at least one of hte most well known and trusted peptide/serm sites.
OK so after the input I read through I was thinking about something like this

Hdrol 0/0/50/75/75/75/100/100
Stano 600/600/800/800/800/800/800/800

I have tudca that I planned on using as well.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards

Is the TUDCA called AEGIS? or is it just one from ebay? I think AEGIS says to dose 3 caps 2 x a day. I do 3 caps, 3 x a day.. That brins you into the dose range that was proven to be effective in a scientific study I once read online (don't have source). I'd honestly get some UDCA and use that as it's what is prescribed in medicine and stuff and is absolutely scientifically proven to be the most effective thing with mounds of research. I think TUDCA is a lot newer to the scene and just created by supplement companies because UDCA is a controlled substance. Alot less studies and evidence behind it, and although it probably does work quite well, I always like to have the peace of mind that what i'm taking is working..
Offcourse on the other hand when you buy TUDCA from a company like anteaus labs u know you are getting TUDCA. Its always a guess with research chem companies...even the most reputable ones..
Up to you.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards

PM'd you bro....

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Hey guys how do rep points work. I got an email saying I was given like 237128 rep points for a post but I only have 1322? I'm assuming each rep point converts to a lot less rep powerd? Or did I loose some somehow. can you loose rep power?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Hey guys how do rep points work. I got an email saying I was given like 237128 rep points for a post but I only have 1322? I'm assuming each rep point converts to a lot less rep powerd? Or did I loose some somehow. can you loose rep power?
Respect.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Not quite sure what yo mean bro..
U get rep from respect? or was that a "respect" in relation to my post? How do I give rep points to people? And again can they be taken away?, can you loose rep power?

gymguy21

Awards
Is the TUDCA called AEGIS? or is it just one from ebay? I think AEGIS says to dose 3 caps 2 x a day. I do 3 caps, 3 x a day.. That brins you into the dose range that was proven to be effective in a scientific study I once read online (don't have source). I'd honestly get some UDCA and use that as it's what is prescribed in medicine and stuff and is absolutely scientifically proven to be the most effective thing with mounds of research. I think TUDCA is a lot newer to the scene and just created by supplement companies because UDCA is a controlled substance. Alot less studies and evidence behind it, and although it probably does work quite well, I always like to have the peace of mind that what i'm taking is working..
Offcourse on the other hand when you buy TUDCA from a company like anteaus labs u know you are getting TUDCA. Its always a guess with research chem companies...even the most reputable ones..
Up to you.
Yeah man my tudca is Aegis from Anteaus Labs.