havent been to a gym in 2 years. started going again 3 weeks ago

macdady

macdady

Awards
Never done any PH before and was wanting to try it out. Any suggestions for a newbie?... also new here so go easy lol

lboston

lboston

Awards
Never done any PH before and was wanting to try it out. Any suggestions for a newbie?... also new here so go easy lol
Hey bud- I'd give it several months before you considered this. You should be able to make drastic gains based on your return alone. No sense pulling the trigger before necessary!

macdady

macdady

Awards
That's what I was planning on doing but I just wanted to get a jump on the game so to speak. I've been researching for about 2 months actually, but I found this site and thought what better place than from the horses mouth to get advise on something a beginner should start with

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bud- I'd give it several months before you considered this. You should be able to make drastic gains based on your return alone. No sense pulling the trigger before necessary!
Try a couple years so he's close to natural potential. Better use of Anabolics that way.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Try a couple years so he's close to natural potential. Better use of Anabolics that way.
Fact!

OP just read and learn while asking questions. After a gear you will know lots and have a great cycle

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I thought the first little while lifting was more about better nervous system connection to the muscle and anabolics would be pretty pointless until you are actually firing and stimulating a greater percentage of the muscle???

I can't remember where I read that I just felt like the first bit was nervous connection, then awesome natty gains, then plateau in gains, then adjust diet and training, and finally anabolics become useful after your body, routine, and diet are all G2G. You won't even know what works for you yet

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I thought the first little while lifting was more about better nervous system connection to the muscle and anabolics would be pretty pointless until you are actually firing and stimulating a greater percentage of the muscle???

I can't remember where I read that I just felt like the first bit was nervous connection, then awesome natty gains, then plateau in gains, then adjust diet and training, and finally anabolics become useful after your body, routine, and diet are all G2G. You won't even know what works for you yet
True. The starting of working out is just to train your CNS. Its also to strengthens your tendons, ligamints and connective tissue preparing you for future size and ability to move mountains if weight

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro you should work out for at least six months before anything that way you can get your natural body goin and then run it