A good candidate for PH use.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
This is my opinion and it something I have been thinking about writing for a while. I know this is untimely, so this is geared towards those who have decided to stock up before the ban. I feel that alot of people who are using ph's are not (or not yet) good candidates for ph use. Given that your 21 and your diet and routine are well in check, I feel that 1) you should be an experienced lifter (at least three year in) 2) should be at least 30-40 pounds heavier (muscle and fat combined) than prior to beginning lifting and 3) you should consider yourself at almost or completely at your genetic potential. If you do not meet these three criteria, I would stash away your stock and wait until you do. You will get more out of your ph's if you do. I feel that I am a good candidate for ph use. I am 5 foot 10 and 207lbs. I have been lifting for 5 years and I have an advanced routine I change frequently. When I started lifting I was 165. Based on the fact that everything is in check (including caloric intake), and I have been in a plateau for quite some time now, I feel I have reached my natural potential.

PS. this is geared more towards those (like me) who are bulking, this is not geared towards those who are cutting.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
This is my opinion and it something I have been thinking about writing for a while. I know this is untimely, so this is geared towards those who have decided to stock up before the ban. I feel that alot of people who are using ph's are not (or not yet) good candidates for ph use. Given that your 21 and your diet and routine are well in check, I feel that 1) you should be an experienced lifter (at least three year in) 2) should be at least 30-40 pounds heavier (muscle and fat combined) than prior to beginning lifting and 3) you should consider yourself at almost or completely at your genetic potential. If you do not meet these three criteria, I would stash away your stock and wait until you do. You will get more out of your ph's if you do. I feel that I am a good candidate for ph use. I am 5 foot 10 and 207lbs. I have been lifting for 5 years and I have an advanced routine I change frequently. When I started lifting I was 165. Based on the fact that everything is in check (including caloric intake), and I have been in a plateau for quite some time now, I feel I have reached my natural potential.
that's all fine and good, and i meet all your little guidelines, but they are pretty arbitrary. 30-40lbs heavier? what if some guy started at 300, dropped 100lbs and then built to 225? he would be disqualified? and nobody REALLY knows what their genetic potential is. i presume you mean diet and supplementation manipulation without hormonal interference - and that's fine...but look at natural bodybuilders. if you arent as big and cut as one of those guys (maybe one with a similar build), then you have not reached your genetic potential. granted, many of those guys really arent that big - but as a barometer of genetic maximization they have to represent the standard.

not to rag on you, but your post just sounds like a little essay entitled "rationalizing my PH use" to include some random qualifications that you conveniently have met.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
it was really in response to these kids that are 6foot and weight 165lbs and post these ph cycles there gonna do. They usually just starting lifting in the past 2 years, and have only gained 5-10lbs of weight, dont eat right and lift 3 times a week.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
it was really in response to these kids that are 6foot and weight 165lbs and post these ph cycles there gonna do. They usually just starting lifting in the past 2 years, and have only gained 5-10lbs of weight, dont eat right and lift 3 times a week.
fair enough - i'm just playing devil's advocate and demonstrating the lack of objectivity in the decision to use PH.

your guidelines are reasonable, and apply for most cases/average joes.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
hanging around bodybuilding boards for a while now, there are kids that are a lot worse off than that.

and i quote

thinking of hitting the juice.....
me and my friends are big into working out now and want to be huge so we decided to start popping something....my buddy has hook ups to get us riods and we were just wondering something about them like side effects and **** like that.
and also if you guys think that i would be "safe" to start it cuz we are only 16 and 17
thanks.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha that precious!!!!!!!! They might as well written...Hi my name is jon doe and I am fucken idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!