2 weeks into letro...how long to continue??

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
so, ive been using letro at 2.5mg (tapered up) for about 2.5 weeks now, and it doesnt seem like there is any change in my gyno. Im dissapointed, as most say a week or two is all it took for them. regardless, i figure ill keep using it till the one moth mark at least.

*if after one month the gyno still hasnt subsided, should i just start to taper off and maybe get some bloods at that point?
*has anyone ran it longer and experienced results after the one-month mark?
*basically, what im asking is if after one month its not working, it prolly wont, rite?

i would like to get things all planned out, and appreciate any help/advice/first-hand experience.

on the plus side, im not really experiencing any sides from the letro and been having some really good workout the past couple weeks.

and yes, i considered the posibility that the letro is bunk. however, its a rather reputable source, so id say its legit (w/out knowing for sure)

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
It's not working and u have no sides, probably bunk

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
How's your joints, sex drive are you urinating often? If your joints don't feel dry or creaky and your sex drive is high or regular and your not going to the bathroom often. I will say its a high possibility that your letro is bunk or extremely under dosed

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
How's your joints, sex drive are you urinating often? If your joints don't feel dry or creaky and your sex drive is high or regular and your not going to the bathroom often. I will say its a high possibility that your letro is bunk or extremely under dosed
Sex drive has been down a bit. Not totally shot though. Joints are okay, always hi dose fish oil and cissus. Havent noticed any extra urination, but then again i drink a gal-gal 1/2 of water a day so I do alot anyway. Should these things be more noticable you think?

I never really ever get sides with diff compounds, whether it be cycle or pct or watever.

anyway, i just ordered some more letro from a diff company. Ill try it for two weeks or so and see if theres any noticable difference.

joeblow1

Awards
Bro stop playing the guessing game and get blood work. It costs $50 and you will know for sure if the letro is real.

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Sex drive has been down a bit. Not totally shot though. Joints are okay, always hi dose fish oil and cissus. Havent noticed any extra urination, but then again i drink a gal-gal 1/2 of water a day so I do alot anyway. Should these things be more noticable you think?

I never really ever get sides with diff compounds, whether it be cycle or pct or watever.

anyway, i just ordered some more letro from a diff company. Ill try it for two weeks or so and see if theres any noticable difference.
If the letro is real no amount of fish oil and cissus will save you from dry joints, real letro won't let you hold water, so most defiantly you will notice the bathroom