Considering stacking M-Sten/Epistane...

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Would love to do these two for a spring recomp. Looking like...

M-Sten: 20/20/20/20
Epistane: 30/30/30/30/30/30
Stano: 800/800/800/800/800/800

Really trying to hold off until LGI releases their cycle support supplement "Damage Control" as it has a terrific profile.

Pct is clomid, erase, and DAA

Thoughts?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Would love to do these two for a spring recomp. Looking like...

M-Sten: 20/20/20/20
Epistane: 30/30/30/30/30/30
Stano: 800/800/800/800/800/800

Really trying to hold off until LGI releases their cycle support supplement "Damage Control" as it has a terrific profile.

Pct is clomid, erase, and DAA

Thoughts?
I did a cycle of IronMagLabs Msten Rx and Epi and even at 20mg each per day, my estrogen was so low and I was sooooo tired I decided I will never do it again. Personal experience but I've never used Stano. I don't have much estrogen to begin with and that could be why.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I did a cycle of IronMagLabs Msten Rx and Epi and even at 20mg each per day, my estrogen was so low and I was sooooo tired I decided I will never do it again. Personal experience but I've never used Stano. I don't have much estrogen to begin with and that could be why.
Yea I've used stano before and love it. Not sure I would ever cycle without it. Hopefully it rids me of the lethargy.

How were your results?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yea I've used stano before and love it. Not sure I would ever cycle without it. Hopefully it rids me of the lethargy.

How were your results?
Well its not what I expected really. Msten kind of replaced SD in a way and so I was expecting more than I got. I bridged it in to Epi so I could get a feel of the Msten. 1.5 week overlap. And on Msten alone I felt decent but I mainly cut. I gained 3-4 lbs while on cycle which to me is insignificant. What saved its bacon IMO was that it cut. I hit Epi(CEL Estane) and my weight rocketed although I was tired. I'm not sure why yet but I have never used an Epi product as crazy as CEL. Period.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I've used Havoc and Iron Labs Epi Extreme and nothing holds a candle. So I have a decent stock of the stuff now:)

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I've used Havoc and Iron Labs Epi Extreme and nothing holds a candle. So I have a decent stock of the stuff now:)
I will likely be ordering my Epi from the new Celtic Labs as they are only $22 currently

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
THIS. Oh my dear muscle-bound God did Epi put a lethargy on me something fierce. I will absolutely never run it again without some backer to at least allow me to function. Hear good things about Stano and aspects of the AndroFactory stuff, but I can't state a specific item with enough certainy. Seriously though, Epi+Msten will cut you up plenty, but prepare for lethargy.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
THIS. Oh my dear muscle-bound God did Epi put a lethargy on me something fierce. I will absolutely never run it again without some backer to at least allow me to function. Hear good things about Stano and aspects of the AndroFactory stuff, but I can't state a specific item with enough certainy. Seriously though, Epi+Msten will cut you up plenty, but prepare for lethargy.
The best stack i ever ran on terms of boundless energy and feeling basically euphoria was M1,4ADD and Estane. Next time I will run an AI along side. But that was crazy. Perfect combo. I even shredded on the two

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Energy and shred? Why sir, if I wasn't already attempting to find a way to run Superdiol and Msten, I'd be all over M1,4add+Epi.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I felt no estrogenic sides except in my nipples. They got too sensitive for my taste. I'd recommend it.

ELo

ELo

Awards
Im running M-sten @20, Stano 200 @600mg and Trenazone right now. Not to far in but I feel freakin great. PUMPED! So far I'm thinkin adding stano to this stack was a good idea.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Personally ran msten as high as 40mg without issues. Its just so easy on the sides. Liver up heavy, of course. Just food for thought for later on.

ELo

ELo

Awards
Appreciated. My 2nd cycle officially, so I might stay around 20. Joeyson helped me with a few questions I had on the cycle I'm running now, so I figured I'd throw in my 2 cents.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
OP was this week. Nothing new, just cycle plan discussion and critique.

ELo

ELo

Awards
Whats M-Sten/Epistane is bout ?????
^^^Not sure I caught the meaning of this either.

Hey Joey, you said you've used the Stano before, you dont up the dose after 3 weeks or so? Reason I ask is I've seen a lot of people increase dose by 200mg every 3 weeks.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
^^^Not sure I caught the meaning of this either.

Hey Joey, you said you've used the Stano before, you dont up the dose after 3 weeks or so? Reason I ask is I've seen a lot of people increase dose by 200mg every 3 weeks.
No not really. I'm sure you can but last time I ran it 800 felt great. I then went up to 1000 and noticed no real difference so I personally don't feel there's a need to go any higher in my case. I'm also not a very large guy (~175lbs) so maybe 1000 would be needed for a larger individual.

ELo

ELo

Awards
Im 5'6" ~175 and Im running mine at 600 but the lethargy is winning out. I might up the dose. You said it helped a lot with the lethargy?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Im 5'6" ~175 and Im running mine at 600 but the lethargy is winning out. I might up the dose. You said it helped a lot with the lethargy?
Yeah def helped me. What are you running again?

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Msten is colloquial nomenclature for methylstenbolone. Epistane is simply Epistane. If you search this board, and Google, you will locate a wealth of information. I would strongly advise you do a little legwork yourself before highjacking someone's thread to inquire about things. We all like to help, but it's usually considered somewhat callous.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
After some of the folks on this board, God help me, I just can't tell anymore. My trollsense has been deadened by sixty million questions that are just thinly veiled attempts by a newbie to get people to tell him he doesn't need a SERM to run a million milligrams of SD for twelve weeks.

/EndRant

ELo

ELo

Awards
Ha, wonder what he got banned for.

Fred Anthony: "Anybody know where I can buy some of those illegal steroids I hear so much about?"

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Indeed.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So decided to go ahead with the cycle. Ordered my Msten (4 bottles for $25 each, sweet deal) and my Epi from Celtic Labs for $22 each. Shopping around on line for a good deal on stano, in no real hurry to start the cycle and the stuff can get kind of pricey.

Also grabbing some Taleos (tudca product) and some liv52, can find the stuff dirt cheap so why not. Picking up the rest of my things next week.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Four bottles? Aren't you planning to run 20mg? Or are you just stocking up?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Four bottles? Aren't you planning to run 20mg? Or are you just stocking up?
Stocking up. Def not running more than one bottle at a time lol

ELo

ELo

Awards
Stocking up. Def not running more than one bottle at a time lol
No doubt, stuff is pretty toxic. Im using Talos, Aegis, and their Achilles. Not the cheapest supports out there, but I don't like being cheap when it comes to my health. Got my Stano 200 off amazon for $44. Also, for future reference, TUDCA on same site goes 25g for $40. Plus you get 25g milk thistle for free. Hard to beat that price.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Bump

Having second thoughts on adding the epi as I've never ran epi or msten so stacking them together has me cautious. However I am planning a pretty mild dose of epi at 30mg. Do you guys think it would make any significant difference to add the epi? Thanks

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Bump

Having second thoughts on adding the epi as I've never ran epi or msten so stacking them together has me cautious. However I am planning a pretty mild dose of epi at 30mg. Do you guys think it would make any significant difference to add the epi? Thanks
More size but more lethargy.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
More size but more lethargy.
Thanks man. I have the stano so hopefully lethargy won't be a big issue. I'm probably a week out from actually starting it but I'm back n forth on adding the epi

ELo

ELo

Awards
Bump

What about bridging the two. I have yet to have any sides from the M-sten.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
20mg msten/30mg epi is a little rough, but harsher cycles have been ran without injurious result. Run some heavy liver protection, but it can certainly be done safely.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
What would tentative bridge plan look like?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ehh not sure how much I'd like to bridge because you end up running orals for like 8 weeks which in itself seems too risky for me

ELo

ELo

Awards
I regress. Maybe best to run them together and use Talos and Aegis. I was just thinking, I've heard that Epi can take a while to kick in and since the M-sten is so low on the sides you could dose the M-sten higher for 2 weeks and then run the Epi for 4wks. This way you'd only be taking one Methyl at a time. Im on day 10 of Msten and Im up 8 lbs. Im sure 3lb is water but that's 5 lean lbs. 14 days wouldn't be a waste.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yea I will likely just roll with what I had outlined. If the sides become too much ill just drop the Epi but like you said, Msten seems very mild so I'm thinking ill be fine. Biggest concern is prolactin issues which may prompt me to get inhibit-p

ELo

ELo

Awards
Yea, Im running inhibit p. The ladies don't dig milky nipps!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yea that's probably my biggest fear of this cycle. I might cry if my nipples start to leak. Not to mention my gf being utterly confused and disgusted

jquanda

Awards
Not to highjack the thread but I'm actually going to be doing an mdrol/epi bridge with ams 4ad as a test base here in a couple of weeks.

ELo

ELo

Awards
Yea that's probably my biggest fear of this cycle. I might cry if my nipples start to leak. Not to mention my gf being utterly confused and disgusted
I know that's right. Crying in that situation is probably the manliest thing you could get done too. Gfs, Wives, and Old Ladies tend to lean more toward the disgusted side of that one. They tend to not be very understanding when you do it to yourself. They say awful things like "I told you so".

jquanda

Awards
I actually have a thread going on it though not many have replied/posted on it. It'll look like this:

Cycle:
SD: 20/20/20
Epi: 0/ 0/ 20/30/30/40
AMS 4-AD 2 every day but might up as needed.
Supports:
Cycle Assist 8 caps a day
Fish oil
Multi
Taurine as needed

PCT
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Erase: 0/ 0/ 2- till empty bottle
Test Powder: 2 scoops/day
creatine 5g/day
Versa-1: not really sure if i wanna run this during pct or just wait till after. suggestions welcome.

Using the AMS 4-ad as a "test base" for this cycle to combat lethargy seeing as that was the worst side effect i experienced from SD.