How long until test E clears out?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I want to do a light test E cycle,not too long either.

How long after the last injection the is it totally out of your blood?

I want to do bloods at the point when the exogenous test has totally left but before starting PCT.

To see am I and how much shutdown at all.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Look at the thread "when to stop blast for bloodwork". We are discussing this very subject. Its a very interesting topic because of the "scientific" idea of when esters should clear. But if you factor in metabolism, body types, injection sights and even purity of gear that "actual" halflifes can be shorter or longer. Check it out bro

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Look at the thread "when to stop blast for bloodwork". We are discussing this very subject. Its a very interesting topic because of the "scientific" idea of when esters should clear. But if you factor in metabolism, body types, injection sights and even purity of gear that "actual" halflifes can be shorter or longer. Check it out bro
Will read thread,but I fear it might not apply best to me,since I`m on blasting on TRT,and I don`t have any exogenous T in me beforehand?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Will read thread,but I fear it might not apply best to me,since I`m on blasting on TRT,and I don`t have any exogenous T in me beforehand?
No the stuff I will put up will apply to you. Post up and I can use my blood concentration calculator and help you out.