Joint issues on cycle.. lean-cut..supplements?

jakebake

Awards
Hey guys! I have been taking andro factory lean-cut for 4 days now and I seem to have soreness in my joints. I am not sure if this is from the lean cut or just from training hard however I would like to know some good supplements to help with this! I know there are a few that take several weeks-months to start working but are there any that help relatively quickly? This is my first cycle

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take in some extra fish oil. I notice joint discomfort on just about any cycle.
Good question!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Which joints? If it is knees or elbows you can usually just wrap them or use a brace when they are sore and be alright. Also more fish oil like above stated of course.

jakebake

Awards
Which joints? If it is knees or elbows you can usually just wrap them or use a brace when they are sore and be alright. Also more fish oil like above stated of course.
I just don't really want to have to wrap them. They aren't thatttt bad haha but I have been getting some issues in my ankle and like the lower shin part. Not sure if it just from doing cardio more or the leancut. Also my shoulders and elbows a little.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IForce Joint Help for almost immediate relief. Antaeus Achilles is good but takes days to start kicking in.