Give me a feedback to this epistane planned cycle please

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Ok 28 years old, 5'11 (180cm) 165lbs planning to reach 180lbs(81kg), compound used epistane 4-5 weeks.

So being it my first cycle for the first couple of days of the first week I'll be taking 10-20mg to see how my body react and if its all good then
I'll be doing 30mg till the end of the cycle.

I will use a cycle support formula throgh all the cycle and PCT so it will be

Epistane 30-30-30-30
Cycle protect 3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

Nolva 30-20-10-10
Paragon 3- -3 -3 -3
Endosurge 6 -6 -6 -6

What do you think about it? also shall I take the cycle support far from the phs to avoid interferences? also I've been suggested
to take 2 caps of epi in the morning and the third one at dinner, is that a good option or shall I splitt evenly during the day?

Any opinione/feedback welcome

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You need an AI for your PCT, try erase or erase pro if you wanna go OTC. Otherwise get some exemestane(aromasin).

Run epi 6 weeks, no reason not to. Start the epi at 30 day one, I doubt you'll have any problems at that dose. It's commonly ran going as high as 50 or even 60ed, not saying you should go that high but start at 30 then on week 3 if you have no problems so far bump up to 40. If you have no problems at 40 you can bump up again if you want.

Should be a great cycle, kill it bro!

EDIT: Just saw that paragon has an AI in it, so you may be fine there.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
agreed. 4 weeks is too short of a cycle for epi, i noticed you want to gain 15lbs, are you wanting to bulk or hoping to cut some fat also....consider using something like anabeta or anabeta elite during post cycle. i ran elite during my mechabol/stanodrol cycle with great results...

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedbackt guys, actually I was trying to keep it short cause I'll have some learning to do in late may early june and wanted to at least being on half way through my PCT, its my first cycle so still I dont know how my mood/mind could react, the last thing I need is being aggressive or grumpy during that time.

Anyway I got the message and to take advantage of this product a cycle should be at least 5-6 weeks which Ill probably do, is the compound dose dependant where the more you take and the more it work or there's a golden amount which provides the best pro/con ratio?
I planned 30mg cause many people said its the best amount considering gains and sides.

Regarding the plan, the main plan is to grow till that weight to see myself the way I feel, I dont see myself skinny so losing fat is not the priority.

Thanks again and if you have more suggestions please go ahead.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Honestly man sides depend on the person for instance a lot of people get horrible sides from SD but when I ran it I had none except blood pressure. You won't really know your own "sweet spot" till you try it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Even at 50-60mg I have not seen anyone that genuinely gets edgy due to epi. They might be bitching all the time about back pumps and dry joints, but not on the edge due hormonal changes on it lol...anyhow do at least 5 weeks and try to get 40-50mg dosages, if not I doubt you'll see much from that cycle. Since you do not plan on using clomid I do not see you being delicate on pct

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
So if anything is ok at 30, I shall try to do 40?

Anyway Ill be using nolva, for what I read till now it does not give any heavy side however if I up the epi to 40, does the nolva pct needs to be increased as well or I can keep the 30-20-10-10 planned?

I dont wanna be some douche on cycle but dont wanna be a sissy on ptc either...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards

Anyway Ill be using nolva, for what I read till now it does not give any heavy side however if I up the epi to 40, does the nolva pct needs to be increased as well or I can keep the 30-20-10-10 planned?

Don't increase Nolva, in fact you should be more than fine with 20/20/10/10

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I would say cycle length is more than needed, epi takes anywhere from 10-14 days to kick in and some people feel it until week 3...at 4 weeks, in the worst case scenario you have 1 "effective" week (it does act before IMO, but need to check)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

And yeah don't increase Nolva 20/20/10/10 should be fine. I would say I least push it to 5 weeks and enjoy 40-50mg dosages. Epi is rather mild and nice for strength and physique goals

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
All clear so I should run the cycle for 6 weeks instead of 4 to better appreciate the effect and try to reach at least 40 to have all the benefits while for the pct 20-20-10-10 is sufficient to kickstart the body back.

Regarding the training amount, how much should I increase the volume while on epi compared to before? I shall aim at running at about 150%?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Training volume really depends on your current training volume. If you are currently doing high volume workouts, or double splits or something intense like that then you shouldn't need to change anything. I generally work out the same on cycle as I would off, but I usually do high volume anyway (15-20 sets large muscle groups/10-12 sets for small muscle groups).