Ph-17

robmm

robmm

Awards
Had knee surgery on the feb 28th, was planning on doing a run of ph-17. Now I am getting back into the gym on Monday, just easing my way back in. In 4 weeks time I plan on running the 17 for 8 weeks at the recommended dose. I have 2 bottles of 17, 3 bottles 7-keto spray, and liquid formadrol. Well be taking fish oil, a multi, potassium, and zinc. Was thinking about adding need2slin, and possibly erase. Just looking for some feed back. Thanks in advance guys

robmm

robmm

Awards
Also have some ephidrene for a rainy day. I am 5'7 210 will be eating 500 below maintaince, the next 4 weeks will only be doing body weight training and cardio making sure my knee us good to go

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Man I would save all that stuff till your knee is 100%. Did you rip your ACL or something like that?

robmm

robmm

Awards
That's why I am easing back into the gym. I had meniscus surgery with a scope, the only thing I can't do yet is kneel down on it or jump. I plan on saving it until I am 100%. Just trying to get my ducks in a row first

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well then my 2cents is that if you are trying to lean down and cut some weight in preperation for summer the sups you have mentioned should dry you out nicely. I have used liquid formadrol in the past and my body reacts really well to it. just make sure your sodium and fat levels are at a minamal with a clean diet and you should be stoked. Plus I hear that need2slin gives nice pumps when you have a good ratio of carbs. good luck and have fun man!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I just ran two bottles of this myself. I started out at 500 below maintenance for the first 2 wks and ended up gaining weight, but bfi dropped 1%. Do then I dropped another 500kcal, and dropped another 1.5% bfi. I stalled out again w the fat loss so I dropped another 500 cal, and lost a bit more weight, but haven't checked bfi as if yet. I was running it at pretty high doses, the aggression was real fun and I consistently added weight on all my lifts the whole time I was on. Finished up w liquid formadrol. Tons of fun bro, except the whole liquid delivery thing.... That was kinda inconvenient. Good thing is though, you can go pretty low cal without losing mass w this stuff! Have fun man!

robmm

robmm

Awards
Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it, looking forward to my run in the near future, do you guys recommend standard dose for 8 weeks or 6 doses a day for 6 weeks, this is my first run

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you have the means I would run the Formadrol for 8 weeks. and I know the slin can get pricey but if you already have it go for it! IMO Clen is my favorite cutting agent if you can get it.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Start out standard dose for a week to feel it out, then if you think you can handle it up the dosage. I did 6-8 a day from the start, it varied from day to day depending on how busy I was at the moment, but it was worth it!

robmm

robmm

Awards
Start out standard dose for a week to feel it out, then if you think you can handle it up the dosage. I did 6-8 a day from the start, it varied from day to day depending on how busy I was at the moment, but it was worth it!
What was your overall experience like?

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Mmmm, right off hand, I felt more aggressive within the first few days. Some ppl report higher energy levels, I didn't feel that. I was forced to take 3 weeks off from the gym because I had surgery back in January, so my strength levels were lower, but I got them back up a d at the end if the cycle I was stronger. I did make solid a d consistent gains, and added weight to all my lifts consistently throughout the cycle, but that could also be attributed to having my diet on point, not drinking any alcohol for the entire time I was on, or even just muscle memory. I can't really say that the product, stand alone, was what got me gains. It helped, yes, but so did eating clean and training dirty :) I did love it, and I got it cheap off a friend. If I could run it again I would!

robmm

robmm

Awards
Mmmm, right off hand, I felt more aggressive within the first few days. Some ppl report higher energy levels, I didn't feel that. I was forced to take 3 weeks off from the gym because I had surgery back in January, so my strength levels were lower, but I got them back up a d at the end if the cycle I was stronger. I did make solid a d consistent gains, and added weight to all my lifts consistently throughout the cycle, but that could also be attributed to having my diet on point, not drinking any alcohol for the entire time I was on, or even just muscle memory. I can't really say that the product, stand alone, was what got me gains. It helped, yes, but so did eating clean and training dirty :) I did love it, and I got it cheap off a friend. If I could run it again I would!
Good to hear! Thanks for the info mate!