Cycle Critique - end with epi?

gino123

Awards
Looking for input here. Not my first cycle. Never used epi before though.

Test E wk 1-12 600mg/wk
dbol wk 1-4 40 or 50mg/ed
PCT - serm, ai, daa, etc,etc.

*epi 50mg/ed wk 7-12?

I have some epi that I picked up and was thinking of running the last 6 weeks at 50mg. I'm thinking too harsh on the liver because of weeks 1-4 on the dbol. I wanted to hear some opinions though. If it's between dbol and epi I'd stick with the dbol and possibly bump to 5 weeks and save the epi. Anyone end a test cycle with epi?

btw - I'm fully prepared with proper diet, pct, etc. I didn't post detailed stats,etc because I'm really only just looking for opinions on ending with epi. Especially those that have done it. I've never used it before and wondering what to expect. Similar to anavar or winny?

thanks for any input guys...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Its like a "weaker" winny. I would run it. You honestly only need to wait about 2-3 weeks after your dbol before jumping on epi. Your dbol dose isn't too crazy and the liver recovers fast so epi will be fine.

Even run dbol for 5 weeks, 2 week break then run epi until the end

gino123

Awards
Its like a "weaker" winny. I would run it. You honestly only need to wait about 2-3 weeks after your dbol before jumping on epi. Your dbol dose isn't too crazy and the liver recovers fast so epi will be fine.
thanks man