Versa 1 by USP a Prohormone?

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
I could have sworn that it wasnt because I would never imagine USP to come out with something like that. I went into a *** yesterday and one of the fat guys in a shirt told me it was a prohormone. It either that the guy didnt know shiz or that it is anyone know?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could have sworn that it wasnt because I would never imagine USP to come out with something like that. I went into a *** yesterday and one of the fat guys in a shirt told me it was a prohormone. It either that the guy didnt know shiz or that it is anyone know?
VERSA-1 is not a prohormome; it's a natural anabolic. The gentleman was incorrect and spreading misinformation. None of the products in the USPlabs line are prohormones.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
those mofos at G/N/C never know nothing he said anabeta was also a prohormone

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like he thinks that all of the natural anabolics are prohormones. I wonder how many people he's told this to...:think:

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Yet another reason not to go there. Funny thing is lots of people will go in and speak to the sales rep for info on supplements, then leave and order the stuff online at a fraction of the price. These folks think themselves sly, yet this is the information that they're getting. The blind leading the stupid.

Versa-1 is great, by the way.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
god i fuking gnsee robots. they are the worst people to ask for supplement advice

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
The alphabet store has the worst advice and at most locations the worse, unknowledgeable people on the planet! Did I forget to mention out of shape, non gym members.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen AnaBeta in the prohormone section on some retail sites as well lol.

It makes me wonder if they even read the write-up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 29
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplement Auction 0
Supplement Auction 7