Planning Epi Elite/ Tren Elite Cycle

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
Hey bros... I picked up 2 bottles of epi elite and 2 bottle of tren elite from Elite formulations and did some searching around to see how people were running these two...but I'm not having the best of luck and figured I'd try and see if I couldn't find some sort of guidance...This would be my 4th or 5th PH cycle...the others being with Hdrol, Epi and Pmag...I am not planning on diving into this or looking for quick info because I'm 3 weeks in or something stupid like that...This is my first time trying one of these tren PHs..not exactly sure how the dosing should be...

I'm 26
5'10
205 prob around 20% bf

Epi elite - 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17B-ol 10 mgs
Tren Elite - Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 10 mgs

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

amiller745

Awards
Hey bros... I picked up 2 bottles of epi elite and 2 bottle of tren elite from Elite formulations and did some searching around to see how people were running these two...but I'm not having the best of luck and figured I'd try and see if I couldn't find some sort of guidance...This would be my 4th or 5th PH cycle...the others being with Hdrol, Epi and Pmag...I am not planning on diving into this or looking for quick info because I'm 3 weeks in or something stupid like that...This is my first time trying one of these tren PHs..not exactly sure how the dosing should be...

I'm 26
5'10
205 prob around 20% bf

Epi elite - 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17B-ol 10 mgs
Tren Elite - Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 10 mgs

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
I'd say run epi 40mg for six weeks. Stack the tren with it for six weeks starting at 60mg working up to around 90mg. You may need another bottle of the tren.

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
I'd say run epi 40mg for six weeks. Stack the tren with it for six weeks starting at 60mg working up to around 90mg. You may need another bottle of the tren.
Thanks man... Ive been readin that other thread you got goin on... Sounds almost like similar cycle plans...

amiller745

Awards
Thanks man... Ive been readin that other thread you got goin on... Sounds almost like similar cycle plans...
Yeah you could run something similar to mine, stano and all if you think you would need it. I added in the stano for lethargy and libido issues that tren can cause (and even epi). Stano will also give you some energy if you take it pre workout