Looking for some help from my Prohormone brothers.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Going to do some experiments with Finiplix and Test Prop both home made.

I have all my anti Es and post cycle items worked out. However I would like to use something which would help out my joints.

I do NOT want AS so perhaps some prohormone.

I know about MSM, Chodrotin etc. I am looking for something works like Deca which seems to help 'lubricate' the joints.

Don't know if there is a prohormone like that.

Again NO AS, :nono:

Thanks

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I think Barry Bonds used Flaxoil lotion he got from his trainer for his joints. You can try that. :lol:

S

SonOfThor

Awards
1,4 ADD, M4OHN, possibly 19-nor but lots of folks are down on 19-nor...

That's all I can think of.. others?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
VERY cool thanks

So do people agree M4OHN can help make the joints feel nice, perhaps counter act the 'dry' feeling Tren may give?

If so that would be VERY nice as I have some FREE M4OHN coming because I ordered some Superdrol.

R

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I can confirm that , for me, M4OHN does lessen joint pain. I have less old injury shoulder ache when on. Don't ask me how, maybe it's a dopamine analgesic effect in the substantia nigra , for most it's pleasant and invigorating, for old Infohazard, a twitchy pre-parkinson's effect.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I can confirm that , for me, M4OHN does lessen joint pain. I have less old injury shoulder ache when on. Don't ask me how, maybe it's a dopamine analgesic effect in the substantia nigra , for most it's pleasant and invigorating, for old Infohazard, a twitchy pre-parkinson's effect.
Thanks for the post Rogue.

Could you please tell me what dosage you were taking and how long?

CROWLER

R

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I've done two cycles at 20mgs, the first for 4 weeks, the second for 7.

And now I'm trying 40mgs at 4mg X 10, on day 4, will go for 6 weeks, barring unforseen complications. DS powder and tabs throughout.

M4OHN feels like two previous Anavar cycles to me - strength, speed, stimulation without excess sides, poor sleep and two hard red boil like lumpy lesions on my right deltoid have been it for the side effects. I think 7 weeks of M4OHN may have shut me down, but I also had 3alpha in my system, it was probably the combination of the two.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
THanks

DAMN I just realized that M4OHN is 4mg per capsual and a bottle costs $32 that means for over $150 for just 6 weeks WOW!

R

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I'm no longer in the market, but I know you can get it for a lot less than $32 for 90 X 4mgs right now. Nutra? Custom? Fast? they are all cheaper than that, I believe.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
You are right.

The figure I quoted was from the Designer website. I just checked the others you are right.

Doesn't really matter for me because as I say I have some free ones coming from Designer :)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the post Rogue.

Could you please tell me what dosage you were taking and how long?
Not Rogue, but 2 5mg doses 3.5 hours apart suppressed / eliminated joint pain (arthritis, injuries) for more than 6 weeks.

For me, anyway - YMMV.

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanets got a hell of a deal right now on the MOHN

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
M4OHN feels like two previous Anavar cycles to me - strength, speed, stimulation without excess sides, poor sleep and two hard red boil like lumpy lesions on my right deltoid have been it for the side effects. I think 7 weeks of M4OHN may have shut me down, but I also had 3alpha in my system, it was probably the combination of the two.
Did u have some visceral fat? If so, did it help with it?
I wonder if and how much m4ohn helps burning VAT, in a lean bulk or cutting cycle. I doubt it acts like Ox regarding to VAT, but I'm very happy of this compound overall.

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
14add, 19nor. Both good choices. If you have a problem with anxiety dont use 14add.

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Uh? whats this? I dont have anxiety, but I've never heard of such problem, please explain.
14add converts to boldenone, which has been known to cause anxiety attacks, even in people who never have them. Some people are affected, some arent, it just depends on the person.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting... I didnt know that. anyway I think that 1,4ad conversion cant reach the high doses needed of Equipose to cause the anxiety attacks.

ulter (whos a guy who knows the matter) said:
"It takes a lot of eq to have an effect on most people. That post was for someone who was using 1000mg/wk. The problems with Eq are usually related to high doses."

So only the ones who are prone to that or already have anxiety would be at risk with 1,4andro.

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Yea, just was warning him about the possible effects of 14add in case he had anxiety attacks. The Guy in that thread got them from running 400mg/wk EQ with 14add. 14add has the highest conversion rate of all PH's if I am correct it is around 45%.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Yea, just was warning him about the possible effects of 14add in case he had anxiety attacks. The Guy in that thread got them from running 400mg/wk EQ with 14add. 14add has the highest conversion rate of all PH's if I am correct it is around 45%.
Uhm, no 2 things are not correct in the above statement.
1) the guy on BB is running M1,4add with EQ. M1,4add is a completely different compound.
2) 1,4andro has around 45% bioavailability, thats not the conversion rate to Boldenone. I dont know how much is that. Putting that is 30%, thats 45% of 30%, that makes around 13% of the target hormone in the body.
Also, dont forget that such amount is capped on the conversion enzyme availability in the body, so no matter how big is the daily dose, there is always a limit depending on it.

In conclusion, I feel to say that 1,4ad (both dione and diol) should not cause that anxiety symptom, unless one subject already has it.

G

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Uhm, no 2 things are not correct in the above statement.
1) the guy on BB is running M1,4add with EQ. M1,4add is a completely different compound.
2) 1,4andro has around 45% bioavailability, thats not the conversion rate to Boldenone. I dont know how much is that. Putting that is 30%, thats 45% of 30%, that makes around 13% of the target hormone in the body.
Also, dont forget that such amount is capped on the conversion enzyme availability in the body, so no matter how big is the daily dose, there is always a limit depending on it.

In conclusion, I feel to say that 1,4ad (both dione and diol) should not cause that anxiety symptom, unless one subject already has it.
Read the whole thread,

Thanks alot for the help guys. Any one good at math could figure this out for me?
750mgs 14add per day with a 40-45 percent conversion rate to boldenone.
Plus 400mgs a week Real EQ would be how much eq per week.
He was on m14add and 14add. Obviously they are different, I aint some newbie.

Like I said, if "I am not mistaken" guess I was about the conversion rate, however, I have talked to people who have anxiety problems, and when they run 14add they feel a worsening of anxiety. I never said that he would get anxiety from 14add, I said if he had problems with it then he should stay away.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Going to do some experiments with Finiplix and Test Prop both home made.

I have all my anti Es and post cycle items worked out. However I would like to use something which would help out my joints.

I do NOT want AS so perhaps some prohormone.

I know about MSM, Chodrotin etc. I am looking for something works like Deca which seems to help 'lubricate' the joints.

Don't know if there is a prohormone like that.

Again NO AS, :nono:

Thanks
At a supp store I used to work we sold a lot of Wobenzyme and Zyflamend for joints, they are the only 2 things I can think of besides glucosamine, chondroitin, or msm