Clomid: 75/50/25/25

Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1

DAA: 3/3/3/3

Comments?

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I wouldn't.

you listed three strong compounds and you want to run them two weeks longer than recommended. I'd drop the stano and trenavar and bump up the epi a little. TUDCA or UDCA would help your liver.

If you can't make gains with the epi, you diet and or training need to be adjusted. If you really want to get serious about messing with your hormones, get some real gear.

What is it with all these people posting irresponsible overextended oral cycles? If you do this cycle there is a really good chance you will not get the results you are expecting.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Granted, this isn't the worst I've seen.

But still, I wouldn't.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Pre load cycle assist 2 weeks

Epi: 40/40/40/40/40/40

Celtitren: 90/90/90/90/90/90

Stano: 600/600/600/600/600/600

Inhibit-p 2 caps a day throughout the cycle

PCT:
Clomid: 75/50/25/25

Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1

DAA: 3/3/3/3

Comments?
I've seen the exact cycle ran with success previously by many others. Stano is slightly mild and will aid in preventing lethargy, low libido and I've heard it's nice pre workout on cycle also. Also, layout is correct as epi and tren are best at 6 week run. Epi and tren are effing amazing together but if choosin to not run a test base, stano is a decent choice from what I've read on others logging this same cycle. I would change it slightly though:
Epi 30/30/40/40/40/40
Tren 60/60/90/90/90/90

This will allow you to gauge your body and how these dosages affect you then increase as desired. Stano dose is right from what I've seen on others running same cycle so I don't believe you need to change dose there. I would say this is more of an advanced cycle so hopefully you have a few cycles under your belt. If you aren't above 225lbs or so, it is slightly overkill if simply trying to cut tho. Support supps and diet on point, and you should see some solid results. 6 week epi/tren run will be my next cycle at dosages I listed above. I was gonna run 4-andro possibly but going to look into stano.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Granted, this isn't the worst I've seen.

But still, I wouldn't.
It honestly isn't that harsh of a cycle at all. Tren is a progestin (non methyl) as well as stano. Epi being the only methylated compound he is running, he should be fine. Minus the stano, and tons and tons of people have ran that cycle at even higher doses. Will be a solid recomp or cut stack for someone looking to get cut up plus add maybe 5lbs of mass as long as diet is on point. Plus 6 weeks is the recommended length for epi and tren. Anything shorter would be a waste as epi doesn't kick in till around the 2-3 week. Liver toxicity will be minimum and normal cycle support should suffice.

amiller745

Awards
I wouldn't.

you listed three strong compounds and you want to run them two weeks longer than recommended. I'd drop the stano and trenavar and bump up the epi a little. TUDCA or UDCA would help your liver.

If you can't make gains with the epi, you diet and or training need to be adjusted. If you really want to get serious about messing with your hormones, get some real gear.

What is it with all these people posting irresponsible overextended oral cycles? If you do this cycle there is a really good chance you will not get the results you are expecting.
Haha trust me I have made gains using only epi. I'm not a dumbass noob I have run a few cycles and this one isn't really that harsh at all. One methylated compound.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Haha trust me I have made gains using only epi. I'm not a dumbass noob I have run a few cycles and this one isn't really that harsh at all. One methylated compound.
Agreed. Like I stated above, maybe start off at a lower dose. No way to gauge the new tren by Celtic labs. May be some strong sh@t. I'm on my last two days of
SDMZ 3/3/3/3
Trenabol 0/0/60/60/90/90/90/90
And this was a harsher cycle than what you are wanting to run and I had zero sides with the exception of some back pumps which taurine PWO cleared right up. I like the addition of stano. Touted for increased aggression/ focus. Haven't ran it but sounds promising stacked. Not solo obviously.

amiller745

Awards
Agreed. Like I stated above, maybe start off at a lower dose. No way to gauge the new tren by Celtic labs. May be some strong sh@t. I'm on my last two days of
SDMZ 3/3/3/3
Trenabol 0/0/60/60/90/90/90/90
And this was a harsher cycle than what you are wanting to run and I had zero sides with the exception of some back pumps which taurine PWO cleared right up. I like the addition of stano. Touted for increased aggression/ focus. Haven't ran it but sounds promising stacked. Not solo obviously.
Damn you're on a strong cycle. How that going? I guess I will start off with 60mg of tren to see how the new brand is. Hopefully it's good all of their new stuff looks good.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
There stuff looks solid. Passed on the pre sales tho. Waiting to see others results. As for my cycle, SDMZ is my fav compound. Can be used to cut/recomp/bulk. Plus solid strength increases. Tren being offset like I planned, is leaning me out and solidifying all my gains from 4 weeks of SDMZ. Was def a good run and one I've recommended to many to run also. Exp users obviously.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I must have missed something, who/where is it recommended to take a methyl for six weeks?

I've seen a few posts lately where guys have been talking about 6-10 weeks of PHs. Perhaps this is where my negative tone originates from.

I still stand by my statement that, I would not run this cycle.

amiller745

Awards
I must have missed something, who/where is it recommended to take a methyl for six weeks?

I've seen a few posts lately where guys have been talking about 6-10 weeks of PHs. Perhaps this is where my negative tone originates from.

I still stand by my statement that, I would not run this cycle.
It depends on what it is but many are supposed to be run six weeks to see gains. It is dimethylated compounds that you aren't supposed to run longer than four weeks.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
I guess my bias has shifted away from PHs when I got a solid connect for gear. The only ancillary I use on cycle these days would be an AI (still have prami on hand in case of trouble).

amiller745

Awards
I guess my bias has shifted away from PHs when I got a solid connect for gear. The only ancillary I use on cycle these days would be an AI (still have prami on hand in case of trouble).
I get what you're saying. I have a contact for gear it's just that running some of this new stuff looks fun lol

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
yeah, there seems to be a lot of hype around the new celtic labs stuff. I hope it lives up to expectations.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I'll just say this...I ran:

SD 20/20/20/20/20/20
Tren 90/90/105/105/105/105
Stano 1k/1k/1k/1k/1k/1k

along with cycle support, extra NAC, milk thistle, 12.5mg exemestane ED and .5mg Caber EoD

I originally only planned to run the SD for 4 weeks, but was having such amazing results I just ran it for the last 2 as well. I realized it was a risk, but knowing my body and how I respond to SD it was one I was willing to take, and it paid off, although I probably wouldn't do it again. I am definitely not suggesting anyone run SD for 6 weeks at 20mg, but i got way better results than I was expecting; it was the best cycle Ive ever done. Strength went through the roof, gained 10lbs and lost 2% BF. ran torem at 120/90/60/30 and Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3 for PCT, kept all my gains. I kept calories right at maintenance and my diet was spot on, as was my training.

The only negative sides I got were night sweats and increased sweating and body temp from the tren. (I used LGI T-var). Got bloodwork done 4 weeks after PCT and all my levels were in the normal range. Obviously I am waiting another 6 weeks to start my next cycle to be safe, however, my next cycle will be a bulker and I will be running

SD: 30/30/30/30/0/0 <---notice, only 4 weeks
Tren: 60/90/90/90/90/90
Stano: 800/800/800/800/800/800

along with all previous support supps and ancillaries. Will be eating 500-750 calories over maintenance. Inhibit-p did not cut it for me which is why i went to caber. Your cycle looks good to me man and as long as your diet and training are in check you should have some fantastic results. good luck!

Disclaimer: These are very advanced PH cycles and should not be used by anyone without extensive previous cycle experience and who knows how their body reacts to these compounds, and if at all possible bloodwork should be done before starting your cycle and within a month after finishing PCT.

amiller745

Awards
I'll just say this...I ran:

SD 20/20/20/20/20/20
Tren 90/90/105/105/105/105
Stano 1k/1k/1k/1k/1k/1k

along with cycle support, extra NAC, milk thistle, 12.5mg exemestane ED and .5mg Caber EoD

I originally only planned to run the SD for 4 weeks, but was having such amazing results I just ran it for the last 2 as well. I realized it was a risk, but knowing my body and how I respond to SD it was one I was willing to take, and it paid off, although I probably wouldn't do it again. I am definitely not suggesting anyone run SD for 6 weeks at 20mg, but i got way better results than I was expecting; it was the best cycle Ive ever done. Strength went through the roof, gained 10lbs and lost 2% BF. ran torem at 120/90/60/30 and Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3 for PCT, kept all my gains. I kept calories right at maintenance and my diet was spot on, as was my training.

The only negative sides I got were night sweats and increased sweating and body temp from the tren. (I used LGI T-var). Got bloodwork done 4 weeks after PCT and all my levels were in the normal range. Obviously I am waiting another 6 weeks to start my next cycle to be safe, however, my next cycle will be a bulker and I will be running

SD: 30/30/30/30/0/0 <---notice, only 4 weeks
Tren: 60/90/90/90/90/90
Stano: 800/800/800/800/800/800

along with all previous support supps and ancillaries. Will be eating 500-750 calories over maintenance. Inhibit-p did not cut it for me which is why i went to caber. Your cycle looks good to me man and as long as your diet and training are in check you should have some fantastic results. good luck!

Disclaimer: These are very advanced PH cycles and should not be used by anyone without extensive previous cycle experience and who knows how their body reacts to these compounds, and if at all possible bloodwork should be done before starting your cycle and within a month after finishing PCT.
Thanks for the response man. The epi will keep estrogen down and I'm hoping inhibit-p will do the job (has worked in the past). It's really not too harsh compared to superdrol 20mg for six weeks. Hell, I felt bad with four weeks SD 20mg there's no way I would have extended it haha.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response man. The epi will keep estrogen down and I'm hoping inhibit-p will do the job (has worked in the past). It's really not too harsh compared to superdrol 20mg for six weeks. Hell, I felt bad with four weeks SD 20mg there's no way I would have extended it haha.
Yeah im just prone to gyno, and apparently that goes for prolactin gyno as well :( And same for me with SD, usually the lethargy KILLS me...but the stano eliminated it completely which I think is why I was able to extend it this time around. I doubt I would do it again though just to be on the safer side of things, even though my bloodwork was clean 4 weeks post PCT.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
If you do decide to run it 90mg ED or even bump it up to 105mg, would recommend caber. I bought some from RC site just in case. Yet to have gyno (knock on wood) and want to keep it that way! That's why I always taper my dosages and slightly offset them. Works for me at least. Good luck man! And def, the epi with its natural estrogen control should aid well with e control, but estrogen rebound is always a possibility with tren. Pretty sure you had erase listed in pCT, on my phone and can't double check. But that should control possible rebound gyno and will be a solid run brother! Start my PCT tomorrow and more than happy with my results (SDMZ/tren)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most epi cycles are six weeks. Halo too.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yea I don't think it's an out of control cycle. Sure injectables would likely be better but that's not really an option for a lot of us.

I hated Tren by the way, nothing but sides. Curious how it treats you

amiller745

Awards
If you do decide to run it 90mg ED or even bump it up to 105mg, would recommend caber. I bought some from RC site just in case. Yet to have gyno (knock on wood) and want to keep it that way! That's why I always taper my dosages and slightly offset them. Works for me at least. Good luck man! And def, the epi with its natural estrogen control should aid well with e control, but estrogen rebound is always a possibility with tren. Pretty sure you had erase listed in pCT, on my phone and can't double check. But that should control possible rebound gyno and will be a solid run brother! Start my PCT tomorrow and more than happy with my results (SDMZ/tren)
It won't be a problem getting caber man. This cycle won't be till around June because I finished up my SD cycle in early February. Thanks for the response bro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1