New cycle , Epistane & Dimethazine

zpole

Im 26, 5 10, 180 lbs, 11% BF.

Below will be my cycle.

Epistane 30/40/40/40/50/50
Dimethazine 0/0/10/20/20/20

PCT:

Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

I have cycle assist running to my liking. My question is will i notice any gains from that amoutn of Dimeth ? It will be coming from cyanostane rx

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
Definitely get noticeable gains from 20mg Dmz, even though it is in lower dose range. Don't know how effective 10 mg would be though, would be noticeable if running solo but while also on 40 mg epi, it probably wouldn't add much extra benefit.
I personally wouldn't stack these two.
I'd just run full dose solo Dmz cycle and eat **** load and gain heaps of muscle,
Then run the epi for a cut later on.
Depends on what you're particular goal for this cycle is.. but one is traditionally used as a cutter and one is a powerful bulker.
I don't think these two are the most compatible for stacking.
Dmz is already pretty dry so Epi wouldn't be any real benefit in that area. And Dmz would be so effective at full dose it'd be a waste of Epi to throw that in.
If I was to stack em though i'd probably start with Dmz and then bridge into the epi. Because Dmz kicks almost immediately so you get extra week or whatever over waiting around for epi to kick in. And hopefully the few weeks of only epi at the end will help your'e body get used to and keep the dmz mass when you come off.
something like Dmz 20/20/20/10
epi 0/0/20/30/50/50

I always bridge my Dmz with a less powerfull Ph at end in order to keep the muscle I gained. But it's with non-methyl Trenazone. I wouldn't add another methyl to a compound which is just 2 superdrol molecules..

zpole

If i was to bridge after running DMZ into Epi would that be more harsh on my liver to run 2 cycles of methyl compounds in a row? Or would it be more potent on the liver to run 2 methyl compounds at once? I have almost decided to run the below cycle, i'm still looking for a bit more shape up if anyone has ever ran these two together.

Epistane- 30/40/40/40/40/40
Cyanostane Rx (My DMZ source) 0/0/10/20/20/20

Cycle support to my liking.

PCT- Nolva- 40/20/20/20

Please advise if running this cycle will result in greater gains than running my Epistane solo. Also as far as sides go besides more stress on my liver i would assume they would be low since both PH's are known for having little sides. Please advise.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Do what the other guy said and bridge the DMZ into the Epi. Much better than what you have planned.

zpole

I've decided to scrap PH's alltogether and get test e. PH's are to much stress on your liver for to little of results. The only good PH was superdrol.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
If i was to bridge after running DMZ into Epi would that be more harsh on my liver to run 2 cycles of methyl compounds in a row? Or would it be more potent on the liver to run 2 methyl compounds at once? I have almost decided to run the below cycle, i'm still looking for a bit more shape up if anyone has ever ran these two together.

Epistane- 30/40/40/40/40/40
Cyanostane Rx (My DMZ source) 0/0/10/20/20/20

Cycle support to my liking.

PCT- Nolva- 40/20/20/20

Please advise if running this cycle will result in greater gains than running my Epistane solo. Also as far as sides go besides more stress on my liver i would assume they would be low since both PH's are known for having little sides. Please advise.

You will get greater gains by adding dmz to an epi solo run but not by adding epi to a dmz solo...you get me? Adding DMZ at 20mg would probably make the epi useless. DMZ is so potent that the extra benefit from a much weaker compound like epi would be negligible and probably just add unnecessary extra strain on liver.
And both pro hormones aren't known for having little sides... DMZ is just two superdrol molecules bonded together which break apart in the stomach into superdrol. You may have heard that it has LESS sides than superdrol, but superdrol is so harsh that having slightly less sides doesn't imply its weak. DMZ is one of the harshest compounds currently on the market. much harsher than epi.
Saying that though I believe it's perfectly safe to take methyl's.. You shouldn't be taking them in any kind of quantities that would pose any real harm.. There only really of any danger to people who unknowingly have early liver or kidney problems, and you will know before anything real serious happens anyway..you will be feeling bad pain and other signs..so you just stop and your liver will heal itself pretty quickly. You would have to be a dumbass who took way too much or ignored the warning signs to do permanent damage from methyls.

Oh and it doesn't sound like you know that much about this stuff... I can't believe your gonna start injecting..

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
Please don't encourage this guy. Read all of his threads first and then make your decision.