Time in between cycles (You might be interested)

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Okay gentlemen I have some interesting information to share. I recently got blood work done to test for an infection (doc thought it was causing pain in my neck, it was just an out of alignment vertebrae though) but anyway I had him test my hormonal levels as well as lipid values and everything checked out perfect (liver enzymes and kidney readings were all completely normal.) My test was around 742 ng/dl... Now heres the interesting part... This is just 6 Weeks off from the end of my previous cycle's PCT ( Ran Hdrol for 6 Weeks 50/75/75/75/75/100) with nolva 40/40/20/20 for pct and clomid 100/50/0/0 (to reboot hpta)... Obviously continued all liver/cycle support through pct. I just thought it was interesting that my hormonal levels have stabilized so quickly. Debating on running my Epi/Tren cycle I have set up within the week since all bloods came back good. Any opinions?

Also just thought I should mention I am very close with my doctor and he knows about my use of prohormones as well as AAS. He was even astounded to see how quickly the levels jumped back even though it was off a mild cycle (Hdrol)

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I've always thought they returned to baseline within the span of a month. Doesn't mean they are fully stabilized by that point though.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always thought they returned to baseline within the span of a month. Doesn't mean they are fully stabilized by that point though.
This. Would definitely take more time off. Better safe than sorry.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. The time on + pct = time off is broscience, good I suppose if you don't get bloodwork. Some people bounce back quicker then others. I imagine it also doesn't hurt you ran something pretty mild for 6 weeks. I am not counting on the same luck when I run my trenazone, alpha20 and dmz bridge for 8 weeks.

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
Good to hear. The time on + pct = time off is broscience, good I suppose if you don't get bloodwork. Some people bounce back quicker then others. I imagine it also doesn't hurt you ran something pretty mild for 6 weeks. I am not counting on the same luck when I run my trenazone, alpha20 and dmz bridge for 8 weeks.

Yeah that might shut ya down a little lol.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
i had the same thing happen after a 6 week cycle of dmz/lmg/stano. got bloodwork done 2 weeks out of pct, and all levels were normal, so i jumped right in to a 6 week sd/tren/stano cycle. but this time i am waiting for the full 10 weeks after finishing pct to do my next cycle regardless. rather be safe than sorry.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
after a 6 week cycle of dmz/lmg/stano. got bloodwork done 2 weeks out of pct, and all levels were normal, so i jumped right in to a 6 week sd/tren/stano cycle.
Could just still be spiked from all the Serm/tboosters in Pct. I know my t goes way higher than norm in Pct cause I always break out n ****. Might drop back below what ure pre cycle levels were a while after Pct is over though... I dunno

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Could just still be spiked from all the Serm/tboosters in Pct. I know my t goes way higher than norm in Pct cause I always break out n ****. Might drop back below what ure pre cycle levels were a while after Pct is over though... I dunno
6 weeks after pct ended seems like long enough for things to level off imo. Although it would help to know what they were pre cycle.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This.
Get blood work 4 weeks post cycle, then get more another 6 weeks later and you'll see what it means to become "stable" before cycling again.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay gentlemen I have some interesting information to share. I recently got blood work done to test for an infection (doc thought it was causing pain in my neck, it was just an out of alignment vertebrae though) but anyway I had him test my hormonal levels as well as lipid values and everything checked out perfect (liver enzymes and kidney readings were all completely normal.) My test was around 742 ng/dl... Now heres the interesting part... This is just 6 Weeks off from the end of my previous cycle's PCT ( Ran Hdrol for 6 Weeks 50/75/75/75/75/100) with nolva 40/40/20/20 for pct and clomid 100/50/0/0 (to reboot hpta)... Obviously continued all liver/cycle support through pct. I just thought it was interesting that my hormonal levels have stabilized so quickly. Debating on running my Epi/Tren cycle I have set up within the week since all bloods came back good. Any opinions?

Also just thought I should mention I am very close with my doctor and he knows about my use of prohormones as well as AAS. He was even astounded to see how quickly the levels jumped back even though it was off a mild cycle (Hdrol)
You run Nolva for 4 weeks then Clomid for 4? Or both at the same time?

Can I ask why? (research purposes)

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
You run Nolva for 4 weeks then Clomid for 4? Or both at the same time?

Can I ask why? (research purposes)
No. I used the nolva as followed: 40/40/20/20
Then clomid I dosed at 100/50/0/0

The main reason I do this is because of the varying in the strengths of each compound in certain areas. As you probably know, nolva is more potent in binding to the estrogen receptors in the mammary glands. Clomid, the less potent of the two (at least in its serm qualities near the mammary glands) is, however, far better at rebooting test production by stimulating the HPTA. This is why the staggering of the two compounds, in my opinion, is necessary. I am also gyno prone, I had pubertal induced gyno and this is why I prefer the nolva for 4 full Weeks and the Clomid to help the HPTA. I also always taper an OTC AI from the third week of pct out. I prefer the OTC routw for the AI because it is less potent then say, arimidex, which will also help mitigate estro rebound (which is thw whole point of tapering the AI anyway)

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
I prefer the OTC route for the AI because it is less potent then say, arimidex, which will also help mitigate estro rebound (which is thw whole point of tapering the AI anyway)
This is why I still don't understand why people use arimidex. Why not just use exemestane and illiminate the possibility of rebound because its suicidal and doesn't just bind temporarily? Therefore avoid having a huge hit of built up estro once you stop using it..

Iceman72

Iceman72

Awards
This is why I still don't understand why people use arimidex. Why not just use exemestane and illiminate the possibility of rebound because its suicidal and doesn't just bind temporarily? Therefore avoid having a huge hit of built up estro once you stop using it..
I couldn't tell ya man. I only have arimidex on hand during cycle in case of a gyno flare up. A couple of my buddies have used the exemestane but I always just stuck to what I knew, that being the arimidex for gyno emergencies.

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
I couldn't tell ya man. I only have arimidex on hand during cycle in case of a gyno flare up. A couple of my buddies have used the exemestane but I always just stuck to what I knew, that being the arimidex for gyno emergencies.
Purchase exemestane next time...Works exactly the same and will stop gyno exactly the same but permanently eliminates the estro and doesn't just bind for a while and then break of and release it again which is why you get rebound when comin off arimidex as you suddenly get a few days of built up estro realeased when the arimidex you were taking un bonds.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Purchase exemestane next time...Works exactly the same and will stop gyno exactly the same but permanently eliminates the estro and doesn't just bind for a while and then break of and release it again which is why you get rebound when comin off arimidex as you suddenly get a few days of built up estro realeased when the arimidex you were taking un bonds.
I can vouch for this - exemestane is awesome. Also has positive effects on lipid profiles and can increase natural test production!