Injection leaking

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I always pull my skin tight on my quads to inject, and then let it slide back over the muscle to seal the hole. Since I've started the 250mg twice a week injections, I've had a few times where the oil leaked and ran down my leg. What should I do to avoid this? Put pressure on it? I'm afraid that if I put pressure on it, more will leak out. Kinda sucks getting around 230mg instead of 250mg sometimes!

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
inject in intervlas like 10sec per.5ml then wait 10 sec between each

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inject slow. Wait like ten seconds after injecting to pull it out

morris14

morris14

Awards
yesterday was my 2nd pin ever.....right delt....i left the needle in for prolly 30 seconds after i was done and some still leaked out....i was pissed lol

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Wow, what size needle are you using? Are you going all the way in?

Sucks bro, I'd be pissed also.

morris14

morris14

Awards
23g. 1inch.....leaving just a tiny bit stick out....didnt have any leak the first time....i may have injected a lil faster this time

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
You are stretching the injection site. That should help along with waiting half a min. I would just make sure you go deep enough and half way out pause just for a second....notice nurses do that then they hury and swab and bandaid.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
23g. 1inch.....leaving just a tiny bit stick out....didnt have any leak the first time....i may have injected a lil faster this time
push the pin all the way in, and be slow