anyone get NO sides from m1t?

fast89lx

Awards
Just wondering how many people have experience NO side effects whatsoever from a 2week cycle of M1T.
I have a friend who decided to do a 2week cycle and told me he had NO sides at all except for insane strength increases (gained 7lbs but his diet isn't really good so I would assume that it wasn't much muscle mass)

It just seems like most people on here get sides.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I don't think the sides that you can see are the ones you should be worrying about with m1t. Its the fact that m1t messes up cholesterol, blood pressure, and liver is the main worry. With that said the only noticable sides I get is the lethargy.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I've done two or three Meso Labs M1T cycles(the good sh*t) and didn't exeprience any sides at 20mg/day. First cycle was 3weeks, last was 2 weeks. A friend of mine had incredible lower back pains, didn't sleep for days.

Edit: I wouldn't consider doing M1T again, but nobody should consider doing M1T w/o pre/post-cycle bloodwork.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I took m1t for 4 weeks at 20mg ed and had no sides, but I also only gained 3-4lbs

gsteclipse97

Awards
i didnt get any sides that you can feel or see, even though im sure my cholesterol was fucked, but i also gained nothing from m1t.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I've used it for 4 weeks @ 10mg/day. I experienced no noticable sides, but my blood work showed otherwise. As stated above the worst side effects are the ones you won't notice. M1T is anything but side free.

bigGUNS04

Awards
I didnt have any sides really, worth talking about- just a lil tired

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
well i dont get any sides whatsoever, but you cant feel o rsee, high cholestrol, or liver damage!

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I got mild lethargy for the first week my second cycle 10mgs for 4 weeks gained 9 pounds LBM.

First cycle 10mgs and 100mg regular 1 test 16 pounds 13 LBM in 2 weeks HORRIBLE LETHARGY THOUGH.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
We must all be a bunch of weaklings over here, I read non-anabolic boards like Sherdog were the M1T users claims nothing but good feelings from 30 mg 6 week runs and the like. Followed by a PCT of Trib and ZMA.Liars and Fools , this is one substance that should be banned, IMO.

I was told by a seriously experienced Gearhead that the best way to minimize sides on M1T, short of simply avoiding this crap, is to pyramid up the dose to the peak. I'll never know, I have M1T I will never use, this method would probably still result in F'ed blood values anyway.

fast89lx

Awards
I informed him about the liver and cholesterol probs with it but he really didn't seem that concerned... He did take my advice however to get some pct (just 6oxo but better than nothing) and not to drink alcohol while on it.

I am still undecided on what I am going to do with my bottle, his strength gains were crazy on it which make me want to take it but from all of the **** I read on here and other boards makes me scared of it :(

I wish I could afford some more regular 1t but unfortunately at this time that isn't a possibility. maybe in a couple of years I'll get over my fear of needles and just man up but you never know.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I have used it at 20mgs a day for the first 3 weeks at a time as part of longer more complex cycle with other compounds. No noticble sides, but as everyone has repeated, my blood work and medical evals. indicated lower HDL, higher LDL, elevated liver panel, and increased bp, all which slowly returned to baseline following PCT. IMO this substance is best utilized sparingly for short durations to kick start cycles 2 or < times per year.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how many people have experience NO side effects whatsoever from a 2week cycle of M1T.
I have a friend who decided to do a 2week cycle and told me he had NO sides at all except for insane strength increases (gained 7lbs but his diet isn't really good so I would assume that it wasn't much muscle mass)
A friend of mine too. I scared him like hell and he just said "boh, i feel nothing"
He just said that his muscles are harder. He's at 2 weeks, raising dosage from 20 to 30mg and going other 2 weeks.
He's cutting btw

MTNMEDIC

Yes, and just did a six-week M1T & 4-ad/fina. I'm on week seven with the 4-ad/fina. I felt less of the lethargy and grew quite better with 5mgs M1T. In my experience I dont see how some of y'all feel or notice anything in jus a day or two. For me personally by day five I get what I call the "Bull Feeling," aggresive, pumped and horny as hell. I eat alot of omegas' and milkthistle but im sure my water intake could be better so we'll see.

Godlike

Awards

It just seems like most people on here get sides.

It was a while ago but I don't recall any sides.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
We must all be a bunch of weaklings over here, I read non-anabolic boards like Sherdog were the M1T users claims nothing but good feelings from 30 mg 6 week runs and the like. Followed by a PCT of Trib and ZMA.Liars and Fools , this is one substance that should be banned, IMO.

I was told by a seriously experienced Gearhead that the best way to minimize sides on M1T, short of simply avoiding this crap, is to pyramid up the dose to the peak. I'll never know, I have M1T I will never use, this method would probably still result in F'ed blood values anyway.
I'm in your boat too RD, I got 5 bottles that I haven't used. If I use it than it will be to poison someone I hate, pretty cheap for an effective poison LOL

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and just did a six-week M1T & 4-ad/fina. I'm on week seven with the 4-ad/fina. I felt less of the lethargy and grew quite better with 5mgs M1T. In my experience I dont see how some of y'all feel or notice anything in jus a day or two. For me personally by day five I get what I call the "Bull Feeling," aggresive, pumped and horny as hell. I eat alot of omegas' and milkthistle but im sure my water intake could be better so we'll see.
9 cycles this year? damn. bloodwork should be interesting.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did 2 week @ 10mg sides were lethargy first few days, some acne, my liver experianced minimal damage. I gained 5 pounds strength went up a lil to.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
Yea, my sides are little to none @ 15mg for 3weeks. I am also taking 4-ad and sesathin. I guess they are doing a good job of counteracting the sides. This is only my second m-1t cycle. The first one I had terrible lethargy and headaches.