Legality of liquid serm v. Pill

Leftyz

Awards
Is there any difference? Can you get in trouble for buying either? I was wondering if pill form is not research, or are they on the same level? My thought was pill form would be pharma grade and have more consequences, or am I reading too much into it?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
reading to much into it. i use tomaxifen citrate with no problems...

Leftyz

Awards
Cool, I just was wondering if its safer to order liquid or pills and have them shipped in the mail?
Hate to have any problems.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
mine came in a matter of days without complications

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
^^^^^ LOL that sounded like a criminal

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
There is a research company out there that sells just about everything - IN CAPSULE FORM. Clomid, Torem, Extremestane, even Clenbuterol. They also have the full range of PDE-5 inhibitors in capsule form.

It's the only place I order from now.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
There is a research company out there that sells just about everything - IN CAPSULE FORM. Clomid, Torem, Extremestane, even Clenbuterol. They also have the full range of PDE-5 inhibitors in capsule form.

This! they also have nolva, letro, caber, prami...awesomeness.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established

Pm plz.

Leftyz

Awards
Capsule form? Never heard of that. Heard of the obvious tablets and liquid, but not capsule. So there's obviously powder inside. Wonder how legit that is.
For liquid, do they need to be kept in a fridge or just a cabinet is fine?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Capsule form? Never heard of that. Heard of the obvious tablets and liquid, but not capsule. So there's obviously powder inside. Wonder how legit that is.
For liquid, do they need to be kept in a fridge or just a cabinet is fine?
I have used their caber and their exemestane. Both are super legit! I picked up nolva from them for my next cycle as well. along with more exemestane and caber.

Last edited:

Leftyz

Awards
On a review board mp gets ripped a new one, hard to try them seeing those reviews.