Need some Help first cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Exclamation Need some Help first cycle

I've decided to take the next step. Iím 26, 6'3 and 150lbsand between 6-10% body fat currently not training more than twice a week
    hereís some back story I am extremely athletic and extremelyinvolved in Lacrosse i play on 2 teams full time generally 2 practices and 1game per team per week I also referee no less than 6 games a week of high levellacrosse and I also coach and then find time to hit the gym. so needless to sayI get way to much cardio and need an extra push to bulk I feel (tired of alwaysbeing the smallest guy out there) now before anyone blasts me saying all I needto do is eat more last season I was consuming 8000cal/day during peak seasonyes you read that right 8000cal/day high protein diet that my doctor put me onand supervise and to be fair I did gain 10 pounds over 3 months but I definitely did not get the rewards for all the workI put in.
    Iím not looking to be a massive body builder and compete butwould love to put on 25-50 pounds in the next couple months. And maintain it. Ihave asked a few people and they recommend for the most part to do a stack of Dbol 40mg daily/deca 400mgweeky/test500mg weekly. Dbol for 4 weeks for a quick gain and deca and test for12-16 weeks to continue to build ad maintain. I was wondering if anyone outthere has/had a similar body type and if this is what was used or if yourecommend it. Iím more than open toother stack options if there is better out there.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

What does/did your 8000 calorie diet look like? Just wondering. That's an ubsurd amount of calories
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    What does/did your 8000 calorie diet look like? Just wondering. That's an ubsurd amount of calories
    Lots of very active athletes eat around that much. I remember reading about Phelps and Paquio both eating 10,000+ when training for meets and fights.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

With your level of activity it will be extremely hard for you to gain more than 5-10 but should be lean pounds. For an athlete I would stay away from the DBol. Maybe low dose TBol or Anavar. Run the orals 6-8 weeks and test 12-14.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by themondtster View Post
    Lots of very active athletes eat around that much. I remember reading about Phelps and Paquio both eating 10,000+ when training for meets and fights.
    I certainly don't doubt it I just wonder out of curiosity lol I have to dedicate my entire day to hit around 4000 or so
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by themondtster View Post
    I certainly don't doubt it I just wonder out of curiosity lol I have to dedicate my entire day to hit around 4000 or so
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I watched a few people do it on this interview thing and they just eat 3000 plus meals several times a day. They pile two or three plates full of food. Its crazy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some help please!cycle support and H- drol
    By gymrattus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 06:07 AM
  2. need some help for my first cycle
    By papa1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:39 PM
  3. need some help with first injectable cycle
    By buddysjacked2 in forum Anabolics