Need some Help first cycle

1. Exclamation Need some Help first cycle

I've decided to take the next step. Iím 26, 6'3 and 150lbsand between 6-10% body fat currently not training more than twice a week
    hereís some back story I am extremely athletic and extremelyinvolved in Lacrosse i play on 2 teams full time generally 2 practices and 1game per team per week I also referee no less than 6 games a week of high levellacrosse and I also coach and then find time to hit the gym. so needless to sayI get way to much cardio and need an extra push to bulk I feel (tired of alwaysbeing the smallest guy out there) now before anyone blasts me saying all I needto do is eat more last season I was consuming 8000cal/day during peak seasonyes you read that right 8000cal/day high protein diet that my doctor put me onand supervise and to be fair I did gain 10 pounds over 3 months but I definitely did not get the rewards for all the workI put in.
    Iím not looking to be a massive body builder and compete butwould love to put on 25-50 pounds in the next couple months. And maintain it. Ihave asked a few people and they recommend for the most part to do a stack of Dbol 40mg daily/deca 400mgweeky/test500mg weekly. Dbol for 4 weeks for a quick gain and deca and test for12-16 weeks to continue to build ad maintain. I was wondering if anyone outthere has/had a similar body type and if this is what was used or if yourecommend it. Iím more than open toother stack options if there is better out there.

2. What does/did your 8000 calorie diet look like? Just wondering. That's an ubsurd amount of calories

3. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    What does/did your 8000 calorie diet look like? Just wondering. That's an ubsurd amount of calories
    Lots of very active athletes eat around that much. I remember reading about Phelps and Paquio both eating 10,000+ when training for meets and fights.
    •   

4. With your level of activity it will be extremely hard for you to gain more than 5-10 but should be lean pounds. For an athlete I would stay away from the DBol. Maybe low dose TBol or Anavar. Run the orals 6-8 weeks and test 12-14.

5. Quote Originally Posted by themondtster View Post
    Lots of very active athletes eat around that much. I remember reading about Phelps and Paquio both eating 10,000+ when training for meets and fights.
    I certainly don't doubt it I just wonder out of curiosity lol I have to dedicate my entire day to hit around 4000 or so

6. Quote Originally Posted by themondtster View Post
    I certainly don't doubt it I just wonder out of curiosity lol I have to dedicate my entire day to hit around 4000 or so

7. I watched a few people do it on this interview thing and they just eat 3000 plus meals several times a day. They pile two or three plates full of food. Its crazy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some help please!cycle support and H- drol
    By gymrattus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 07:07 AM
  2. need some help for my first cycle
    By papa1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 01:39 PM
  3. need some help with first injectable cycle
    By buddysjacked2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12