Candidate for a first time cycle?

AllVested

Awards
I've been reading/searching these forums for information over the past few months and just wanted to get some feedback on possibly cycling for the first time later this year(September).

I've been trying to rebuild my body over the past three years, and have been lifting consistently for the past year and a half. I have only gotten my diet in order in the last year however so my results have been good compared to where I started but not great. I have spent plenty on trainers/supplements in that time, and my results are finally starting to come in, but at a slower rate than I would like.

I would like to plan an effective cycle with minimal side effects if at all possible. Would you all say I'm a fair candidate for a first time PH cycle?

Height: 5'7
Weight: 160@~15%BF
LBM: ~135lbs

Target: 165lbs - 10%BF
LBM Target: ~150lbs

Recent history:
Started Overweight: 170lbs+ - 20%BF
Cut to 148lbs - 12% BF (11/12)
"Bulked" from 148 to current 160lbs (2900cals and 1g/lb Protein)

I realize a lot of the comments on most threads are that using a PH isn't necessary for most people, but I am not a kid, I lift hard and consistently, and I track my diet fairly closely... should I just continue with normal supplements because of the health risk and how "modest" my goals are?

Would a complete(well planned) cycle be an effective tool to help me reach this goal? I am considering investing in a cycle of H-Drol and complete Support/PCT...

Thanks in advance

AllVested

Awards
I thought my thread would never get posted! I guess it just takes admins a minute to approve stuff...

I'm looking at running a H-Drol cycle like the following after summer:

Pre Cycle (2 weeks):
Hawthorne/Milk Thistle OR CEL Cycle Assist

2 bottles H-Drol (6 week cycle):
50/50/75/75/75/75
Milk Thistle/Hawthorne OR CEL Cycle Assist
Protein/Multi/Fish Oil

PCT(4 weeks):
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Dpol
Recycle
DAA 3g ED

For diet, I'd target calories at 2900-3k cals for the entire cycle and 1.5G/lb protein, .5/lb Fats, rest Carbs...

Would CEL Cycle Assist be a better substitute for hawthorn/milk thistle individually? 12-weeks end to end seem reasonable for PreCycle through PCT?

It seems like most people report 8-12lbs of gains on a single cycle with H-drol. What percentage of that is lean mass usually?

Does this seem reasonable, and is there anything you all would suggest here?

Thanks all

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. H drol and Epi are good starting PHs (epi is my all time fav actually).

Dpol is DAA though, so take out one or the other. Additionally, I would add in Reduce XT in week 3 to combat cortisol rebound.

AllVested

Awards
Excellent, thanks for the feedback and the heads up on the Dpol... I didn't realize they overlapped... I will also look into the Reduce XT...

I also got some advice to keep Erase on hand in case there were any unexpected estrogen sides. I will also plan on having Taurine on hand based on what I've read because of backpumps on a first cycle...

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Throw in stano to really make this cycle more effective. 1g of stano a day.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks solid. With D-Pol and Recycle on top of the SERM in PCT you will keep smashing PR's. With the recycle you won't need erase and I would substitute the Hawthorne berry and milk thistle with Organ Shield or cycle assist since they both contain those two supplements along with other goodies like NAC and CoQ 10

AllVested

Awards
Looks solid. With D-Pol and Recycle on top of the SERM in PCT you will keep smashing PR's. With the recycle you won't need erase and I would substitute the Hawthorne berry and milk thistle with Organ Shield or cycle assist since they both contain those two supplements along with other goodies like NAC and CoQ 10
Awesome, thanks all... I am going to run either organ shield/cycle assist throughout instead of the individual supplements and use the taurine as needed... I'll do the Nolva/Dpol/Recycle as my PCT... I'm really stoked about running this after summer...

thanks again for the feedback

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I personally like to have hawthorn extract on the side also so I can add extra when needed incase of BP spikes.

AllVested

Awards
I personally like to have hawthorn extract on the side also so I can add extra when needed incase of BP spikes.
Thanks I think I will do the same... the elevated blood pressure is very concerning to me... I'm not really sure what has been studied as far as the longterm effects of elevated bp related to PH use but its one of the "real" fears I have in doing this... gyno, hair loss, etc, are all cosmetic and somewhat treatable... problems with your heart can be complicated and could even lead to death...