Havoc (Epi) gyno common? seems to be

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Considering running Havoc this spring and in doing a couple months of my research it seems Epi causes a lot of gyno. or on the flip side, curing existing gyno in some people. Really weird stuff I'm pulling up on the net (not like that's uncommon lol)

I understand Epi is anti-estrogenic and maybe the gyno later in cycle is from rebound but either way it seems to be quite common...if anybody could shed some light on this it would be much appreciated

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lowering estrogen too much can causes raises in Prolactin. Inhibit-P through cycle at 2 caps a day (am and pm) should keep you on the safe side, as well as helping with libido and sleep.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Lowering estrogen too much can causes raises in Prolactin. Inhibit-P through cycle at 2 caps a day (am and pm) should keep you on the safe side, as well as helping with libido and sleep.
yea that makes sense. It just seems to be quite common with Epi and the numerous logs and forums I have pawed through. I know people will chime in and say that it treated them well but I was just wondering the cause of the gyno since epi is suppose to greatly decrease estrogen.

You think it is the prolactin?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Either prolactin or incorrect PCT.
Well the most common I see is actually estro side effects (lactation) ON cycle.

I have a pretty good understanding of hormones but this is something I have not ventured into

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well the most common I see is actually estro side effects (lactation) ON cycle.

I have a pretty good understanding of hormones but this is something I have not ventured into
Bunk serm or no serm at all and improper use of AI on PCT to combat estrogen rebound.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
isnt lactation a prolactin gyno side effect?

either way, you only hear about the bad ones because those are the stories worth telling. no one really gives a **** about how succesful a cycle goes, they just wanna know the possible sides.

if you have your serm and dont dose ludicrously dum, youll be fine. im starting epi in about a week and not worried at all about gyno. if youre that worried, get some inhibit p and youre good. im one of those cautious mofos with caber and armistane in my closet as my backup plan lol. i also have 2 bottles of clomid and 1 bottle of nolva sittin around. im usin clomid for this one btw.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
isnt lactation a prolactin gyno side effect?

either way, you only hear about the bad ones because those are the stories worth telling. no one really gives a **** about how succesful a cycle goes, they just wanna know the possible sides.

if you have your serm and dont dose ludicrously dum, youll be fine. im starting epi in about a week and not worried at all about gyno. if youre that worried, get some inhibit p and youre good. im one of those cautious mofos with caber and armistane in my closet as my backup plan lol. i also have 2 bottles of clomid and 1 bottle of nolva sittin around. im usin clomid for this one btw.
Yea I think you're right, it is a prolactin side. I have nolva and clomid as well and plan on running clomid. May stack it with something. I only cycle maybe once a year so tryin to make it a nice stack

lucky04

Awards
If you want to get into stacking compounds, have you tried Hdrol+stano (or 5alpha test)?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If you want to get into stacking compounds, have you tried Hdrol+stano (or 5alpha test)?
The combo of DHT and Epi ha has a better effect than CDMA and DHT IMO.