weight loss after cycle

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
stats:33 years old
11 percent BF
was 172 pounds

So it has been about 4 weeks since my last pin of test cyp 500 mgs a week. I cut the cycle short to 9 weeks due to budget issues. I was 165

pounds before I started the cyp and ended at 172 pounds. My calories were about 1500-2000 calories a day. Now I weigh myself this morning

and I'm 159 pounds. The only supplements I'm taking at the moment is Hcgenerate and Hemavol for pre-workout. Did not run a serm as a pct

even though I have some on hand (nolva). Even though I'm 159 pounds I still look over 170 pounds and my bf has drop by 2 percent. My

calories has been the same and I have not lost any strength in the gym, could be due to the Hcgenerate. I was wondering if anyone else had

loss this much weight before.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's because u didnt run a SERM for PCT. Your testosterone levels are probably wrecked and all those gains you made are going down the toilet.

lucky04

Awards
Why didn't you run nolva if you had a SERM on hand? When you stopped your cycle, your test levels were crashed, e2 probably way up. Then you stopped the cycle, you stopped getting external test, and your natty test was shut down, while e2 still up. So you basically didn't/don't have the test levels to support all the "new muscle" (or any muscle) at this point.

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
I understand I did not run the SERM, but I started out at 165..So during that 9 week I finish with 7 pounds. I know I would of lost the gains w/out the serm, not my first or second cycle, but why it did not put me back to my natural weight "165". I'm not complaining about it to much because I think I still look good cause I lose 2 percent body, but I assumed I be back @ 165. I think the Hcgenerate is making the weight loss and putting muscle, plus my balls are back to normal.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Troll much? For having budget issues you sure don't seem too concerned you just wasted 9 weeks of test. Your diet and training and previous cycles got you to a whopping 165 pounds. I am sure you will be back there shortly especially considering your hormones will be all out of wack for several weeks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol i cant tell if this is a troll or a fail. think of it like this dude, you recomped while using test then you lost allthe muscle you gained since your pct sucked dick. that made you lighter than pre cycle. all you accomplished with test was weight loss, shoulda just done it naturally since that was the outcome. how much money did you blow on 9weeks of cyp? $200?

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
Troll much? For having budget issues you sure don't seem too concerned you just wasted 9 weeks of test. Your diet and training and previous cycles got you to a whopping 165 pounds. I am sure you will be back there shortly especially considering your hormones will be all out of wack for several weeks
I have not been on a cycle in almost 2 years? 165 was just eating and training..Please elaborate how my hormones will be wacked for several weeks?

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
not concerned one bit...

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
lol i cant tell if this is a troll or a fail. think of it like this dude, you recomped while using test then you lost allthe muscle you gained since your pct sucked dick. that made you lighter than pre cycle. all you accomplished with test was weight loss, shoulda just done it naturally since that was the outcome. how much money did you blow on 9weeks of cyp? $200?
80euros....did not lose muscle

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
Is this troll joke, or do you really not understand how AAS/PH's work?
Not trolling at all!!! I know what a shutdown is!! Guess only one way to find out hunh? I will let you know how my blood work goes and see if my HPTA is shutdown.
People want to be sarcastic and stupid in this ****ing forum so I will come back with sarcastic questions..

lucky04

Awards
Not trolling at all!!! I know what a shutdown is!! Guess only one way to find out hunh? I will let you know how my blood work goes and see if my HPTA is shutdown.
People want to be sarcastic and stupid in this ****ing forum so I will come back with sarcastic questions..
Well you get a +1 for going to get your bloods done. Lately alot of poeple say "too poor" or some other confounded excuse. C is one of the longer esthers so if it were me I'd still start Nolva today, just to be safe. But best route would be to get bloods, assess from there.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
No one responding to you was sarcastic at all. You got called put for being an idiot and then started trolling, good job.

EDIT: the first several posts were attempting to help explain why you should take a serm and what was happening as your body attempts to reach homeostasis.

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
Well you get a +1 for going to get your bloods done. Lately alot of poeple say "too poor" or some other confounded excuse. C is one of the longer esthers so if it were me I'd still start Nolva today, just to be safe. But best route would be to get bloods, assess from there.
So even after 4 weeks off test cyp I can still jump on the nolva w/ no issues?

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
No one responding to you was sarcastic at all. You got called put for being an idiot and then started trolling, good job.

EDIT: the first several posts were attempting to help explain why you should take a serm and what was happening as your body attempts to reach homeostasis.
Please explain how the **** I'm trolling douche bag... Now you wanna call me out as an idiot and not knowing anything? Came brah you betta than that!!

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
I started the nolva today..i will go for 40/40/20/20....does this looks good enough? Then off to the doctor to get blood work done

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Please explain how the **** I'm trolling douche bag... Now you wanna call me out as an idiot and not knowing anything? Came brah you betta than that!!
lol 33yo and usinng brah? gotta be a troll. or a phaggit

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
That's not what your mom said... By the way; proper grammar goes a long way.. You might want to go back to grade school.
looks like I pissed off the little manlet. maybe you should go back to grade school, you'll certainly fit in with the little boys and girls on the playground at 5'6 and your mentality

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
looks like I pissed off the little manlet. maybe you should go back to grade school, you'll certainly fit in with the little boys and girls on the playground at 5'6 and your mentality
Now you are just biting off my words. Did you ride the short bus on the way and back to special ed. Pissed off? lol I'm sorry I'm not a little keyboard warrior like you who hides behind the keyboard and sends me a private inbox.
Here comes the wa wambulance for Mrs. ONIONknight...wa waaa im negged lol..

boricuarage79

boricuarage79

Awards
Back on track with PCT...gain 5 pounds so far... Trip to the endo on tuesday!!