Anabolic Acne

madmadmax

Awards
Hear a lot of bitching about gynecomastia, "oh my oh please not puffy nipples again".

Figured I might open a topic when we can all bitch about acne, I myself am interested in this specifically what do the pros do? Pass on your wise experience to the younger generation.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
acne goes away. gyno requires surgery. big difference lol

madmadmax

Awards
If you're a shredded **** you won't have gyno because you will have virtually no fat below your skin, on the other hand it is virtually impossible to fix acne with diet and usually it will require expensive accutane treatments and maybe surgery later to fix the scars.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
If you're a shredded **** you won't have gyno because you will have virtually no fat below your skin, on the other hand it is virtually impossible to fix acne with diet and usually it will require expensive accutane treatments and maybe surgery later to fix the scars.
youre wrong because gyno isnt fat. pseudo gyno is just fat nips, real gyno is enlargement of gland tissue in the male breast. even if youre shred to 8% or lower, itll stick out like a mountain. only way to get rid of that is surgery and its expensive

madmadmax

Awards
youre wrong because gyno isnt fat. pseudo gyno is just fat nips, real gyno is enlargement of gland tissue in the male breast. even if youre shred to 8% or lower, itll stick out like a mountain. only way to get rid of that is surgery and its expensive
Most people that bitch about gyno are the equivalent of fat women that go through stomach reduction surgery (obv funded by medical insurance) just out of laziness to change their **** diet. Just laying that boloney to the side will most of the time decrease estrogen enough to eliminate puffy nipples. Acne on the other hand is truly genetic, one could live as a junkie and have flawless skin while another one could be putting thousands of dollars into his skin and still getting pimples with a flawless diet/hygiene.

Well anyway there are about 200 topics about gyno and this is the first one I can see about acne...

majjad

Awards
I am a young man passed by a bad experience with acne and used many of the medicines (a prescription) I vain that I heard about acid Alaslo and Stammelthm immediately with Dahrt good score, of course,

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Most people that bitch about gyno are the equivalent of fat women that go through stomach reduction surgery (obv funded by medical insurance) just out of laziness to change their **** diet. Just laying that boloney to the side will most of the time decrease estrogen enough to eliminate puffy nipples. Acne on the other hand is truly genetic, one could live as a junkie and have flawless skin while another one could be putting thousands of dollars into his skin and still getting pimples with a flawless diet/hygiene.

Well anyway there are about 200 topics about gyno and this is the first one I can see about acne...
Quite wrong on your analogy there man, but once you have gyno while you can reduce the size of the lump by controlling estrogen etc etc the only way to eliminate gyno entirely is via surgery. For acne doxycycline works for me re hormonal pimples.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards

You definitely don't sound like you have experience with gyno since you're talking out of your ass about it. Your analogy for gyno is way off. There is glandular tissue that can grow even on the chest of a very lean man with a "perfect" diet. It's a hormonal issue that grows actual mammary gland tissue into breasts, not a fatty chest on some fat ass. Steroid use jacks around with the hormones. It can cause gyno in folks that that are prone to it. It can flare up existing gyno (even if very small) in guys who had gyno in puberty as well.

Might as well call anyone with acne "pizza face" or tell them they need to learn to take showers with the mentality you have toward gyno...

It's the hormones...

Darn, I fed the troll

lboston

lboston

Awards
Subbed to help with my current bacne ; )

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Quite wrong on your analogy there man, but once you have gyno while you can reduce the size of the lump by controlling estrogen etc etc the only way to eliminate gyno entirely is via surgery. For acne doxycycline works for me re hormonal pimples.
This^ Docycycline works well so does tetracycline. If ur gonna take em longer than a few weeks make sure u eat probiotic yogourt to help balance out ur healthy bacteria

lboston

lboston

Awards
Anyone ever have any high liver values from takibg dioxy? I had some in the 80s and 90s for ALT and AST.