superdrol

  1. New Member
    trevor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    48.25%

    superdrol


    Is superdrol something that will be available after Jan. 20 or is it something that will be banned.

  2. Registered User
    Strateg0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    754
    Rep Power
    511
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    25.43%

    Well, since the company that was bringing it to market doesn't want to run afoul of the law, it won't be around after the last sale, at 1fast400 in the first week of January. I am pretty sure it will get added to the list of steroids ASAP. So you won't be able to get it legally after January 20th, I strongly suspect. You might be able to buy a bottle or two from someone, but they will probably charge a mint.
  3. New Member
    Renton405's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    12.41%

    will be interesting too see if they do add it to the list ot not...if not there may be another loophole
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    timogburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    121
    Rep Power
    182
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    9.85%

    Believe me, it will be banned.
  5. New Member
    dmilhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    170
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by timogburn
    Believe me, it will be banned.
    Honestly, how do you know this?....it could escape for a couple months....

    MH
  6. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dmilhouse
    Honestly, how do you know this?....it could escape for a couple months....

    MH
    Best of luck to the idiot that tries to sell it OTC post ban.
  7. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    744
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    70.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dmilhouse
    Honestly, how do you know this?....it could escape for a couple months....

    MH
    What will happen, sooner or later, is that either the DEA will ask the Attorney General to schedule it, or the FDA will issue an order to cease and desist sales, but , in times past , the Feds have been slow to respond to new things, and what the future hold, no one really knows, other than the Departmental heads and their goons.

    My gut feeling is that supps will be targeted, including research chems, faster in the future than the past, but ??????????
  8. New Member
    cpa5oh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    273
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    48.92%

    I'm going out on a limb and predicting that superdrol will never be added to the ban list nor will research chemicals be affected...unless some huge news story breaks.

    They'll go after creatine and arginine and bitter orange before superdrol or research chemicals are affected...unless superdrol and research chemicals somehow get in the mainstream press.

    That doesn't mean superdrol will continue to be sold after the ban...it would take balls of steel to try that, IMO. Then again, I don't know the law that well. Might not be all that much to gain from selling superdrol right after the ban, either...most of us are all stocked up on all kinds of items and probably won't want to keep spending when they've laid so much cash out to stock up. But a year or two after the ban goes into effect I think you'll see it again...
  9. New Member
    Mavs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    27.21%

    This is probably redundant, but where can you order it???
  10. Senior Member
    ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    788
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I doubt that the government has the time to review every new supplement soming out on the market and then subsequently banning them. Most likely they will update the list every year, but then again I'm basing this on general government ineptitude.
  11. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    756
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    I doubt that the government has the time to review every new supplement soming out on the market and then subsequently banning them. Most likely they will update the list every year, but then again I'm basing this on general government ineptitude.

    I'm betting ph will be a thing of the past. Too much heat from all the recent scandals.


    "This is probably redundant, but where can you order it???"

    If you had to ask, you'd better stay away from it.
  12. New Member
    Mavs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    27.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    I'm betting ph will be a thing of the past. Too much heat from all the recent scandals.


    "This is probably redundant, but where can you order it???"

    If you had to ask, you'd better stay away from it.
    Actually I'm over 12, and I know what PCT is...really I have heard, but just not where, thanks
  13. New Member
    Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    37.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by cpa5oh
    I'm going out on a limb and predicting that superdrol will never be added to the ban list nor will research chemicals be affected...unless some huge news story breaks.

    They'll go after creatine and arginine and bitter orange before superdrol or research chemicals are affected...unless superdrol and research chemicals somehow get in the mainstream press.

    That doesn't mean superdrol will continue to be sold after the ban...it would take balls of steel to try that, IMO. Then again, I don't know the law that well. Might not be all that much to gain from selling superdrol right after the ban, either...most of us are all stocked up on all kinds of items and probably won't want to keep spending when they've laid so much cash out to stock up. But a year or two after the ban goes into effect I think you'll see it again...
    I am no lawyer. But here is what happened in the gun industry when "assault weapons" were made illegal.

    They made the exact same thing but took the little bayonet lug off the tip. Or they reduced the magazine capacity from 15 to 10, or they made the stock unable to adjust. EXACT SAME RIFLE. They even called them "Post Ban" models.

    Guns were sold like this freely and openly for 10 years and there were never any legal problems.

    The supplement people just need to get some lawyers and figure out the loopholes.

    If SuperD isn;t on the list...it isn't on the list so WTF?

    And why could these knuckleheads have not just waited a couple months to begin selling the stuff after the ban and all the legal stuff was set in stone and difficult to add another item to? Call it "PowerSynergyBuffMaker" or something and the legislators would have never figured it out. But SuperDROl....that just SOUNDS like a anDRO.
  14. New Member
    theamazing3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    280
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    24.78%

    I also believe it would take the gov a while before this was banned unless it broke a big news story. Look how long it took them to ban prohormones.
  15. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by theamazing3000
    I also believe it would take the gov a while before this was banned unless it broke a big news story. Look how long it took them to ban prohormones.
    Andro sucked the first few years it was available. That's why they diddn't care. I remember when they actually did a studdy to see if it could increase musclemass. It diddn't. That's how it escaped being banned back then. Superdrol isn't even in the same universe as that. When they get wind of it, they'll pull it fast. Why would Sldge want to jepordize everything he's built over the last 2 yrs?
  16. New Member
    w_llewellyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    29749
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%

    The problem is that the law has been modifed to remove the "promotes muscle growth" clause. THe government needed to prove a steroid promoted growth before they could declare it a steroid. They no longer need to do this. Any new compound can be scheduled very quickly now, and it could conceivably happen without the supplement company knowing. The first time you hear about it might be when the feds show up with guns pointed in your face.
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition
  17. Board Supporter
    houseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    1017
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Even though it may not make the banned list the problem is that this chemical compound (as far as I know) is not available in the US which means for a company to get their hands on it they would have to import it.

    Given the high price tag of this compound I doubt there are many who would be willing to take the chance that customs seizes it. Regardless of whether it's on the banned list or not. Customs finds way to do things they should not :angry:
  18. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Any new compound can be scheduled very quickly now,
    "Very quickly" is a relative term here. It can be done more quickly than before, but the AG still has to do it. There's still red tape and paperwork, so they may still act practically and not bother to ban superdrol if no one is selling it anyway.
  19. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8153
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn
    The problem is that the law has been modifed to remove the "promotes muscle growth" clause. THe government needed to prove a steroid promoted growth before they could declare it a steroid. They no longer need to do this. Any new compound can be scheduled very quickly now, and it could conceivably happen without the supplement company knowing. The first time you hear about it might be when the feds show up with guns pointed in your face.

    Would they be "post ban" guns??

    They made the exact same thing but took the little bayonet lug off the tip. Or they reduced the magazine capacity from 15 to 10, or they made the stock unable to adjust. EXACT SAME RIFLE. They even called them "Post Ban" models.
    Modifying a mechanical thing such as a gun is quite different than modifying a chemical structure. One little change can significantly change the nature of a compound. I'm no chemist, but it doesn't seem that simple to me.
  20. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4831
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Even though it may not make the banned list the problem is that this chemical compound (as far as I know) is not available in the US which means for a company to get their hands on it they would have to import it.

    Given the high price tag of this compound I doubt there are many who would be willing to take the chance that customs seizes it. Regardless of whether it's on the banned list or not. Customs finds way to do things they should not :angry:
    Very well put.

    I HOPE you are right
  21. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    It can be made in the US. It's just much cheaper to have a foreign lab do it.
  22. New Member
    Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    37.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    Would they be "post ban" guns??



    Modifying a mechanical thing such as a gun is quite different than modifying a chemical structure. One little change can significantly change the nature of a compound. I'm no chemist, but it doesn't seem that simple to me.
    Sure I hear ya. What I mean is that if superdrol is not on the list, then if it is any different than what IS, then it SHOULD be ok. The supplement companies are starting down the same path the gun industry has been on for the last 15 years. They could learn a lot from the strategies they have adopted.
  23. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    The problem is that the ban talks about modified varieties, salts, esters, and derivatives. It sounds like the gun loophole is closed for PH/PS.
  24. Advanced Member
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    893
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

    Any one know if Rick Collins has said anything about this issue?
  25. New Member
    captainbicept's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    260
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    40.7%

    I personally feel that until some further law is put into place which is somehow even more all encompassing. The govt. and chemists are going to be playing a proverbial game of cat and mouse, with new compunds releasd to the market.
  26. New Member
    Aeternal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    21.8%

    "The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal
    substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone
    (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and
    dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--"


    "xlx) any salt, ester, or ether of a drug or substance
    described in this paragraph."



    Both of these quotes are taking right from the bill. I think its going to be
    hard to get around with loopholes...
  27. New Member
    cpa5oh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    273
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    48.92%

    Superdrol isn't a salt, ether or ester of any of the listed compounds.

    But yeah...I see where they've basically said "anything even close to testosterone is banned."
  28. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Cpa, no one is saying superdrol is banned by the new law. It isn't.

    The comment about esters was directed at goat's suggestion at using post-gun-ban tactics to develop post-ph-ban products. The gun-loophole tactic won't work in this case. The issue is that any modified PH/PS can easily be banned by the attorney general without having to go through Congress and without any kind of political impediment.
  29. New Member
    Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    37.27%

    I wonder if the vagueness of the above statement from the law would be enough for a court to strike it down?
  30. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Where's the ACLU when you need them?
  31. New Member
    cpa5oh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    273
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    48.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Cpa, no one is saying superdrol is banned by the new law. It isn't.

    The comment about esters was directed at goat's suggestion at using post-gun-ban tactics to develop post-ph-ban products. The gun-loophole tactic won't work in this case. The issue is that any modified PH/PS can easily be banned by the attorney general without having to go through Congress and without any kind of political impediment.
    OK, I got ya now. Thanks.
  32. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13070
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Where's the ACLU when you need them?
    Just show them the $$$ and they'll be there
  33. New Member
    Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    37.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Just show them the $$$ and they'll be there
    Just tell them you are trying to use it as an abortion pill.

    What the?.....Hey! They are calling me on the phone right now!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Will superdrol go away with the ban?
    By Extreme1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 03:34 PM
  2. Superdrol
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:47 PM
  3. Superdrol - Live: Right here, right now.
    By David Dunn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 03:08 PM
  4. Lean Ones' Superdrol Test
    By Lean One in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:15 AM
  5. Superdrol Tester--Brodus
    By Brodus in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 01:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in