- 12-22-2004, 04:13 PM
"The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal
substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone
(other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and
dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--"
"xlx) any salt, ester, or ether of a drug or substance
described in this paragraph."
Both of these quotes are taking right from the bill. I think its going to be
hard to get around with loopholes...
- 12-22-2004, 04:44 PM
Superdrol isn't a salt, ether or ester of any of the listed compounds.
But yeah...I see where they've basically said "anything even close to testosterone is banned."
12-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Cpa, no one is saying superdrol is banned by the new law. It isn't.
The comment about esters was directed at goat's suggestion at using post-gun-ban tactics to develop post-ph-ban products. The gun-loophole tactic won't work in this case. The issue is that any modified PH/PS can easily be banned by the attorney general without having to go through Congress and without any kind of political impediment.
12-22-2004, 05:01 PM
I wonder if the vagueness of the above statement from the law would be enough for a court to strike it down?
12-22-2004, 05:02 PM
12-22-2004, 06:29 PM
12-22-2004, 10:51 PM
12-22-2004, 10:55 PM
Just tell them you are trying to use it as an abortion pill.Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
What the?.....Hey! They are calling me on the phone right now!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Extreme1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:34 PM
- By Kachinsky in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-17-2004, 09:47 PM
- By David Dunn in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 47Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:08 PM
- By Lean One in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 72Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:15 AM
- By Brodus in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 19Last Post: 11-17-2004, 12:11 AM