Another H Drol Thread. Cycle look over

Edgee

Edgee

Awards
What's up everyone I'm new here (obviously). I've been planning out a H Drol (Halo-25) cycle for after summer ( been planning for a year or so now), and I think I have everything down pretty well. Oh! I'm 22 btw, 5'11, 186lbs. This will be used for a bulk. Although H Drol is on the mild side, I will use as much support supplements as I feel are needed.

Cycle assist preloaded two weeks before.
Week 1- 4 CA in the morning, 4 at night.
Week 2- same^
Week 3- 1 hdrol cap in the AM, 1in the PM, spaces evenly with CA
Week 4- same^
Week 5- Bump dosage, 2 in the morning, one at night
Week 6- same^
Week 7- same^
Week 8- same^

Support supplements:
Taurine (on cycle)
Orange Triad
Glucosamine
Whey
Food
Bcaas
Fish oil

PCT:
First 4 weeks
Torem
Rebel
Erase
Prime
Creatine mono
Cycle assist

Last 6 weeks
Daa
Erase
Prime
Cycle assist
Mono

Torem 60mL 60mgs/mL dosage:
Days 1-2- 120mg, rest of week 1 at 90mg
Week 2- 90mg
Week 3- 60mg
Week 4- 60mg
Week 5- 60mg
Coming out to around= 2,540mgs

Please give me your opinions on this. Hopefully I have most of it correct. One question I have is how much taurine I should be taking a day to counter the back pumps. Thanks for the help everyone, very much appreciated.

Edgee

Edgee

Awards
Forgot to add in that I am getting before, during, and after blood work done!

chris223

Awards
  • Established
What's up everyone I'm new here (obviously). I've been planning out a H Drol (Halo-25) cycle for after summer ( been planning for a year or so now), and I think I have everything down pretty well. Oh! I'm 22 btw, 5'11, 186lbs. This will be used for a bulk. Although H Drol is on the mild side, I will use as much support supplements as I feel are needed.

Cycle assist preloaded two weeks before.
Week 1- 4 CA in the morning, 4 at night.
Week 2- same^
Week 3- 1 hdrol cap in the AM, 1in the PM, spaces evenly with CA
Week 4- same^
Week 5- Bump dosage, 2 in the morning, one at night
Week 6- same^
Week 7- same^
Week 8- same^

Support supplements:
Taurine (on cycle)
Orange Triad
Glucosamine
Whey
Food
Bcaas
Fish oil

PCT:
First 4 weeks
Torem
Rebel
Erase
Prime
Creatine mono
Cycle assist

Last 6 weeks
Daa
Erase
Prime
Cycle assist
Mono

Torem 60mL 60mgs/mL dosage:
Days 1-2- 120mg, rest of week 1 at 90mg
Week 2- 90mg
Week 3- 60mg
Week 4- 60mg
Week 5- 60mg
Coming out to around= 2,540mgs

Please give me your opinions on this. Hopefully I have most of it correct. One question I have is how much taurine I should be taking a day to counter the back pumps. Thanks for the help everyone, very much appreciated.
Cycle: I ran Halodrol for my first cycle at similar dosages (50/50/75/75/75/100), and saw basically no gains. It's possible I just don't respond well to Halo and because of this I won't run it again, but I can't shake the idea that I should have dosed it more aggressively. I'm also older and quite a bit heavier than you, and have damn near pushed my natty genetics to their limit, but higher dosing may still have yielded better gains. My advice is to only run 50 for a week, and if you're feeling good to push to 100 in week 4. Given your age and lack of cycling history you probably won't want or need to push past 100, but I wouldn't completely disregard the idea. All depends on how the sides are, and you can always drop it back down if they get bad.

PCT: I don't know what Rebel is, but I'd run DAA from the beginning of PCT. I've also seen more lately about forskolin being as or more effective than DAA for PCT, but I can't substantiate that. I'll probably include Synthetic Supplements forskolin in my next PCT, and all those thereafter until I hear otherwise. For Torem, I don't think you'll need the 120 kickstart, and I don't think you need to run it so high. I'd suggest 90/60/60/30. Honestly, 90/60/30/30 would probably be sufficient, but may as well err on the side of caution and run week 3 at 60. Lastly, most guys don't start Erase until week 3 so that some estrogen can build up in the system. This is a sign to the body that things are getting back to normal, not to mention all the bodily functions that require the presence of estrogen (libido, joints, etc). The Torem will block it from acting where you don't want it.

Everything else looks fine. Oh yeah, I'm not one of these "save creatine for PCT" guys, so I'd always suggest running it throughout (and pretty much always), but it won't make or break your results either way.

Edgee

Edgee

Awards
Can't thank you enough for the info. Rebel is basically daa and fenugreek along with a few other things. So I'd be using DAA from the start of PCT. I was planning on using erase 3 weeks in ,forgot to mention that. I just want to be as safe as possible ya know? Try and be as cautious as possible

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Can't thank you enough for the info. Rebel is basically daa and fenugreek along with a few other things. So I'd be using DAA from the start of PCT. I was planning on using erase 3 weeks in ,forgot to mention that. I just want to be as safe as possible ya know? Try and be as cautious as possible
A good policy. You should be fine. I experienced zero sides and had an easy recovery.

Edgee

Edgee

Awards
A good policy. You should be fine. I experienced zero sides and had an easy recovery.
I'm not to worried. I'm excited to hop on the cycle but I feel that I still need some research

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
On the other side of the spectrum I gained 13 lbs from my 75/75/75/75/100/100 hdrol cycle so as said, everyone's different. Good luck!

AllVested

Awards
I am also hoping you log this... I am planning for the a similar first time stack but plan to use Hawthorne/Milkthistle precycle and throughout instead of the CA...